LARPing and Trolling

How many of the users in here are larping or trolling and pretending to be what they are not?

Attached: readingchristian.jpg (2560x2600, 1.73M)

Most, I hope. At least when it comes to the idiots who want to kill unbelievers, or execute blasphemers, etc. They have far more in common with ISIS than they do Jesus Christ.

If you spent a little time to bait it out of them they're usually just run of the mill Zig Forumsacks. Our organic idiots are usually the far opposite, shilling some feckless pacifism and forgetting that we do in fact have well defined duties as Christians.

What are you, some kind of modernist?

Attached: a60a6e424d3f13f5de07fd6848d1fb1c4ec5adebb60c90c91a72bc70ae05d7f8.png (300x250, 53.7K)

Attached: 0558e41f343cc08eaa8e56043e953dbbb2a11aa9a1fb70384f427383f6d21ec8.jpg (617x736, 46.25K)

Why isn't there any philosophy books on that reading list?

I larp as unbelievers and heretics as a way to mock them and to keep unsuspecting anons from joining leftist groups.

Lukewarms get out.

Anyone using a Bible translation that doesn't follow the received text of the Word of God is larping, and the reason for that is, because they do not believe that God preserved his word for all generations but they doubt that (that is, they doubt Matthew 24:35) and they think we need to dig up manuscripts to figure out what it said (e.g. Westcott & Hort, critical text, ESV, NIV, NASB, NKJV, RSV, NLT, etc.) even though this implies God failed to preserve his word as he explicitly said he would multiple times. The only consistent position is that the received word of God we have always had is found in English in the Authorized King James Bible, around since the beginning of this language as we know it, and that any English translation that doesn't agree with it is inaccurate or wrong completely. Therefore in principle I cannot possibly recommend such an altered bible to any one for any reason. And I know exactly who's larping because of this.

18 As a mad man who casteth firebrands, arrows, and death,
19 So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport?

Attached: kjv only.jpg (326x181, 67.28K)

Wew lad, are drama and poetry also haram?

Pick up "I See Satan Fall Like Lightning" by Rene Girard. Or any of his works, really.

No, but I urge people not to consume it without restraint. Any media that isn't explicity Christian will be subverted to satanism.
Even then, wolves and sheeps clothing are always a danger.

LARP is a meaningless term.
And it is being misused to justify the caller's own lack of zeal to himself.
I've been called a LARPer for fasting, for frick's sake.

Honestly, I don't know anymore…I have believed and I still believe in God, but in a "reluctant" way.

You shouldn't feel forced to love someone, especially God. Invoking His holy name ought to bring out the joy in your heart not a reluctant obligation.

This guy knows what's what.

sin

It was probably a LARPer who branded you one, ever think of that?
LARP is still a valid word to describe a lot of people who play at being Christians here. But, that said, they mostly bring it on themselves by being so transparently whattheythinkisvirtue-signalling … but it's not easy to judge someone by their fruit when they are a dog. pic related

Attached: on-internet-nobody-knows-u-dog.jpg (500x676, 83.93K)

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

When it's widespread, yes it does.
When you purposefully use a word that has a common misunderstanding, just because "that's not what it actually means duuuur" you're difficulting communication for the sake of being pedantic.

Do you honestly think the majority of people who disagree with you here are just pretending?
Are you like a child who can not abstract that other people have different views from you and no one is being purposefully arrogant or an asshole?
Or are you just a woman? Maybe just a little faggy?

NO!

Attached: NO.png (472x436, 8.99K)

I don't think anyone in here is actually a subject to the god they believe in and put heaven before everything else, instead.

If Yahweh came down and said something not in accordance to the reward of heaven, most, if not all people would doubt that or get angry instead of accepting that.

Obviously to mock them on how stupid they sound.

Aren't you the guy who goes around in different threads saying* Christians only believe cause in the promise of heaven* Or, something to that effect?
How do you know that?
Again how do, you know that? Are you God? What position are you coming from on this?

Attached: a5879791e33a9f120b1caecda999797e1bb0e821b981f4f7978415c5a8eaea55.gif (540x510, 564.94K)

I gladly have more in common with ISIS than with yourself, gives me a better chance of being saved.

Attached: DOSm8PHEmy38UdFSVFCN0wwsoMg.jpg (540x356, 34.79K)