What's your opinion on Chris Hovind?

What's your opinion on Chris Hovind?

Attached: Aneemi.mp4 (1280x720 348.49 KB, 471.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCxiEtqPja47nnqsJNrdOIQQ
answersingenesis.org/christianity/church/the-early-church-on-creation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I meant Kent. I have no idea why I called him Chris.

Attached: 15177678-suicide-concept-man-pointing-a-gun-at-his-head.jpg (1300x866, 115.42K)

I like the guy, I don't agree with him remarrying though.

A weird degenerate. Probably a scam artist

"In 2001, Hovind started Dinosaur Adventure Land, a Young Earth creationist theme park located behind Hovind's home in Pensacola, Florida.[29] With the slogan, "Where Dinosaurs and the Bible meet!", the facility on roughly seven acres[30] had an indoor "Science Center" and an outdoor space with a variety of simple dinosaur-themed rides and activities, each of which was tied to some religious message. For example, the "Jumpasaurus" was a trampoline next to a basketball hoop; "

He's not even a citizen anymore, didn't want to pay taxes.

Also he's a creationist.

One more handy strawman for atheists to use. The more he is ignored, the better.

Attached: DVHnrqGXkAAOcHp.jpeg (960x960, 117.96K)

So what does he actually believe, other then young earth? These few seconds of mp4 tell me pretty much nothing other then he might be an autistic weeb.

How's he a strawman other then the whole not paying taxes part?

Based on what?

Kent is redpilled.

He had me questioning macro evolution on a scientific basis. Really, he was the only voice I heard speaking against it, as even every Christian I knew except the most fundie of fundies had accepted it as fact. I'm reticent to point out his flaws, as I myself am a very flawed man, and he has done a lot of good. These days, I feel kinda bad for him and his situation.

What is this? What does it have to do with the Bible?

I loke his creation seminars. It was stupid if him though to not pay taxes and then go to prison for a few years.

Let me guess, you freakin' love Science!

So he's a degenerate because he doesn't follow your sacred cow of evolution?

So? The only kingdom you need to join is the Kingdom of Heaven.

It's like none of you can read. See

reminds me of terry davis not sure why…

Macro evolution is the idea that species can evolve into new species (dinosaurs to chickens for instance). Micro evolution is the idea that species can change within their species (a bird developing a different beak based on the food in the region). The latter is evidence based the former is postulation.

Here's his youtube channel for those wondering
youtube.com/channel/UCxiEtqPja47nnqsJNrdOIQQ

Take the Seraphim Rose pill.

Attached: Genesis, Creation, And Early Man.png (334x500, 369.58K)

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (680x447, 53.58K)

How good, is this book? I got his book on the soul after death which, i've heard is good, but not sure how this one reads.

He gave me a new found interest in science. I got a B on my report card because I became so interested. I even had a presentation on the speed of light because of his video about the age of the earth. The professor told me that it was way over her skill level. I felt proud.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 10.35.50 PM.png (1440x786, 1.4M)

Fundamental Baptists are often so of the most autistic to the Bible(KJV) and hold traditions steadfast to them.
They are the logical conclusion to the reformation; a lot of them are pretty based and know the Bible inside and out.
Aside from being anti-cahtolic, he's a devout man of God.
His creation seminars really made me think, and led me to the One Holy Catholic church when he brought up how people see the same evidence(The bible) and come out with diffrent conclusions(interpretations) based on pre-conceived notions.

Did the early church fathers hold this view as well? It makes logical sense to have a literal adam and eve
answersingenesis.org/christianity/church/the-early-church-on-creation/

Attached: adam_eve.jpg (419x410, 32.21K)

I like him, he's intelligent and has a sense of humor.
Also (if I'm correct) he's the one who interviewed Ron Wyatt on his deathbed.