How do i quit drinking

Anons, i'm busy dying.
I keep writing to my minister in email format. he's overseas, i'm stuck here. I am addicted to the alcohol. i'm drunk as i write this. I am a believer. I feel horrible. I feel like i've let Jesus down. I'm sad because I dissapoint him. Everytime I feel like i've been healed from my addictions I start up again and go on a bender. IDK what to do anymore. do any of you have some encouraging verses I could look up and help me overcome my problems? I do not have any friends or community.

Attached: 8e37c45cb9312c4f0e73043f71480c00ef65768086495bfab0c564f3e2ac3f76.png (1000x1425, 356.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xuzUGTpP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology_of_the_SS#Neo-pagan_doctrine
vimeo.com/73261196
hooktube.com/watch?v=BdF41Ne2cnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Search a parish near you, make the priest your (at least temporary) spiritual and pastoral guide and confess. Also pray the Rosary regularly for help.
Note: Curb the nazi crap, because even if you're genuine, it makes your thread look like a Zig Forums bait. Hitler and Himmler - and all the others contributing - were as anti-Christian as one can get. No way around it, no justification. Drop that shiet immediately.
Back to your problem: You don't let Jesus down by falling. You will only let him down when you don't get up again. Fighting addictions is a Hercules-task, but you know you can do it with and through the Lord. For Christ is the vine and you are the branch. If you stay in Him, you will bear much fruit. But without Him, you can do nothing. (John 15:5)

Falling to sin (may it as severe as it is sometimes) is a part of being human. Even baptism does not change that. But the Sacraments provide the grace that we need to eventually overcome sin.

*Psalm 145:14-16

*Jeremiah 8:4

The Lord is well aware (obviously >_>) of your struggle - but you shall get up again and again and again and repent anew.

*2 Corinthians 4:8-10

May God bless you on your ways

Nice video of Fulton Sheen talking about drunkards he knew. I don't know how much it will do for you, but he has some nice stories about this struggle.

Hitler was an atheist (see table talks), Himmler was a pagan (see everywhere). The reason Hitler praised Christianity publicly is because the majority of Germans were still Christians.

Attached: Cft4gHcWsAEfyFy.jpg (1000x454, 74.83K)

Sigh le table talk maymay again
because the allies definitely didn't have an agenda when they "discovered" that supposed journal
Stay on topic user, OP needs our help.

When I get the urge to sin, I cry out God that he help me fight the temptation. Than I crack open my Bible and I read Psalms 51:

IMO, it helps to read it out loud. I don't know why, but I feel that it helps etch it into my heart better.After that I read the Gospel of John until I feel better.

Just don't give up hope OP. God loves you too much to see you suffer at the hands of the spirts of man.

Attached: CtNoAD9UkAAfrTr.jpg (1000x567, 79.55K)

Dude, Himmler was an unapologetic pagan and had Hitler been a true Christian he would have removed him. Stop defending a guy who started a world war with 60 million dead Christian Europeans.

sigh

OP, go to church and find a community. Most churches have recovery programs and other resources to help you through such dark times. I drank heavily (nearly a liter of vodka a day) for 16 years before finding help in the church. I survived and so can you.

Stop defending literal state atheism and our modern degeneracy. Im not defending Himmler. In fact, take that sh*t to the Zig Forumspol thread. OP has an alcohol addiction. Attacking his political beliefs even if they are misguided wont help him. SAGE for continued off topic.

I thought it was 40 million dead people from World War 2. People shouldn't exaggerate tragedies for privileges. Also the holocaust was fake.

pastebin.com/xuzUGTpP

A comment I saved from youtube comment section on a video on this particular subject, the guy disputes with sources that Himmler was Pagan/Occult (it was too long to post here), so take of it what you will.

You thought wrong.

>pastebin.com/xuzUGTpP
Ahahahahahahaha. I love how creative people get trying to whitewash Naziism. Look, even this cherry-picked comment of yours doesn't deny that Himmler was a pagan. Time to grow up, and see both the good and bad in people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology_of_the_SS#Neo-pagan_doctrine

Have you looked into AA? It seems to help a lot of people.

This is enough, guys. Keep the thread on the topic of OP.

OP, fill us in on your situation so we can help you more. Why are you overseas (serving in the military, missionary work, visiting family, work, etc)? What emotional blockage is causing you to turn to the bottle?

This. Guy in my church got straightened out thanks to AA

I can't help you, but I can only say this: you're not the only one, my friend. And remember pic related.

Attached: 2ed1c097b95413bb8e3ab39c8c763a7a812fff2ecc08c96f3fdf054348928b17.jpg (481x499, 13.78K)

OP here, not a local to this board so thank you mods for not deleting.

user, i'd like to thank you. I get the tremors when I try to quit, I get the anxiety and the hallucinations. I have no support. Thank you for the video. I'm so winnie the poohed but and this video has just made realise it.

Thank you for your kind words user, i'm not a catholic, I no longer believe in denominations either. I went to a methodist church as a child, then to a presbytaryian as I got confirmed. I think all organised religions is a tool of satan. I believe in Jesus Christ as my saviour and what the bible tells me, no building, denomination or man made rules will tell me otherwise but I will love you as my brother and I cannot thank you enough for writing your kind words. Thank you user, with all my heart. I appreciate your feedback and I have capped it for the morning if I wake up alive. God Bless.

The jews are bastards okay. It's not a nice topic to talk about, i've lost a lot of friends due to blatant truths. I don't know what to believe when it comes to hitler but I do not see Israel as a land of milk and honey when it's owned by the rothschilds and a haven of people who are worse than me. They are satanic in their very nature but practice judaism. The fact that most americans think of israel as their greatest ally is a deception and a joke at very best. Don't argue with me, read your bible and compare.

Thank you for the kind words user. I went to my neighbour this evening and we drank more. I'm in a state of auto-pilot. I don't really get drunk, rather I get persuaded into a state of being stoned. I'm not sure if that makes sense but I no longer get drunk, I just get vibed out and I can't properly be myself but i'm still able to function. I've been drinking for almost 12 years now and I break down and cry every time I reflect on what I am. I haven't even read your post except for the last sentence. I'll revisit this in the morning and read the full excerpt. I'm sorry, i'm sorry and I thank you for defending me as you dd in your first stanza. all my love to you brother. Thank you for putting your time and effort in to hel me.

Thanks, the church guys are snobs, the people in church are heathens. I feel like the link when I think of the church vimeo.com/73261196

My God! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I'm not sure how to put this into words but I teared up reading your words and seeing your picture. I just want to go back man. I just want to see my loved ones again. I just want to say goodbye to them and say sorry and say that I love them. I'm so fu.cking lonely. I miss them so much. I wish I could turn back time but I can't and I hope to see them again. Hopefully, God-willing, I will see them again one day.

Have you no discipline?
It is one thing to get your ass of the couch and go to the gym.
And another far easier is not getting it of the couch and going to the fridge.
Just don't do it. Don't you have free will?

they died by the way. and my blood brother doesn't talk to me. And everything went to s.hit when the people died. I'm so f.ucking lost. I keep crying like a f..ucking baby but I know that God doesn't sleep. And God knows everything. I feel like a spoilt child. I know that probably all of you are such good people, and here I am, sinning everyday and being a cunt and wishing I could be like you guys but I tell you it isn't easy. I feel like i'm a schizo and the demons play with me when I start getting on the edge. Voices play, dreams, visions and mind-fu.cks all happen along with the usual nonsense. I've become a slave to since but I just wish to off myself and be with God. I want to see the people who are no longer on this earth. I'm tired of working and struggling. I just want to break free.

I do gym because I cannot afford the medical bills anymore, so I work it out instead. But my free will is pathetic when it comes to the drink as well as cigarettes. Hard drugs are easy to quit in comparison. My friend died and he was on H. The hospital ultimately killed him, but i'd rather not go into that. I'm so f.ucking sick of being sick and tired. I'm sorry to blogging about it on here but IDK what to do or where to look anymore.

You have to drink so much in one night you'll have gastritis for three days straight. I can't even think of alcohol now or I'll puke.

It is all I have. It is all I want. My God is a beautiful and wonderful, graceful and forgiving God. I wish this happens to my entire family first, before me. And then, if he would me so kind as to grant me eternal salvation, my Lord would be my own. Forever and ever. It is the most beautiful thing I can't even begin to fathom and yet, here I sit and wonder. God Bless

I'm a machine m8, I drink approx 3l a day, 5l on a norm. It's not normal. I wish I could quit.

3L of what? Hard liquor? How are you still even alive?

the doc said my liver is gone. I need to quit or else. I've pushed it too far. please just tell me something good. I don't want any more advice. Just give me a picture to ponder on. Just give me hope man.

t. drunk white south african born and bred seeking a life free of bondage

Attached: 1499876162024.jpg (1900x908, 355.24K)

Wine mostly, brandy on the occasions. Beer daily.

You have to stop drinking now. Alcohol is both killing you and making you unable to realize it. When you stop drinking, those hallucinations are just a symptom of the damage alcohol has done, without being hidden by even more alcohol

Have you tried a psychiatrist? They have good ways in which to make you drink less and also know pills dedicated to acoholics.
Stay safe, keep in touch with your family and go seek help from a psychiatrist.

I know that. I've drank effing 4 l of red wine and 3 rum and cokes today alone. I woke up with the shakes and continued to drink wine to calm myself down. I feel like shit. I f.uking hate it man. I know i'm screwed. I need a miracle, not an AA meeting or some BS life thing, I need help and I don't know what do anymore. I am hurting and I feel guilty and I want to quit my life. Does that make sense? If I still had a gun it would have been used on my head.

jewish magicians who make money off of feeding off other peoples miserable existences. Not all of them, but as an avid researcher and scholar myself, i'd rather not even go there. I wish I was a dumber person with a less inquiring mind… because psychiatry is pure horse-shit when compared to the gospels. Thanks for your kind words though. And as I said, I can't say hi to my family because I lost them.

Do you like being drunk? The taste? The miracle we always need is the strength that God's grace gives us.

You should consider looking for another kind of drink you really like, or, somehow, preventing you from getting more alcoholic drinks

I'm leaving now. Thank you guys. Sorry for being a bitch or being a pussy or even talking about this shit. I'm not an attention whore but i've obviously fluked things and effed it all up. Thank you guys. PLEASE do not think that I am not grateful to each and every one of you for your kind words and suggestions. I wish to send my love to all of you. Please kill this thread now. Thank you to all of you who were there for me in a time of need. I have so much love for you and I hope that God will pull all of you through with whichever matter is bothering your life. God Bless and good night.

From watching the first video it sounds like you need to find a medical detox place that will taper you off alcohol slowly because you're consuming superhuman amounts right now. You're gonna be seeing pink elephants if you try to go cold turkey. Just find some place that will lock you up and force you to slowly taper off to lower and lower amounts of alcohol till you can quit safely. Look up medical detox on Google to find a place in your area.

I am trying to get away from reality. I want to be with God. I drink to forget and to remember. Does that make sense to you? I cannot function without it anymore.

Goodnight user. I hope you have a beautiful day.

I've been trying to do that but I am flying solo. I keep f.uckign it up and that's why i need your prayers. I do not have the money or the ability to go to rehab, but maybe I can do it myself and taper it off. I try and this is my 6th time trying.

Goodnight user. God Bless and thank you for the advice. Love you.

Okay you are in my prayers bro.

comfy thread

If you ally with the jewish influenced western powers and jewish controlled and enslaved russians over a free germany ruled by an emperor who supported and encouraged Christianity and despised atheism then your completely misguided and should repent

Attached: 1517547015599.gif (243x274, 635.31K)

Sorry, i didn't mean to come off as a troll or a shill but I can't help but have sympathy for germany considering all the red pills that are being provided to us. It's like the west has chosen to turn a blind eye to germany and ignore blatant truths. History is written by the victor and my realisations of what really happened came from reading a long list of western authors and their actions during world war 2. Thanks for you kind words though, it means a lot to me. Sorry for not linking to you originally, I went down too fast. God Bless.

Thank you dude. You have no idea what that means to me. Can I please pray for you tonight as well? Just anything. I just want to speak to God tonight as well and I will pray for you. Could I please pray for something on your behalf? Thanks brother.

hooktube.com/watch?v=BdF41Ne2cnQ

Don't go full 1488 on these guys. But I hear what you're saying. I'm still in consideration but reckon that in all probability, you're right. There'll be a time in the end days when Israel will be evil for surely they'll accept the rebuilding of the 2nd temple, as well as accept the anti-christ. I wish people would break away from MSM and break away from BS and just read their bibles. But look, here I am, a shithead sinner. We're all bastards aren't we? Maybe not by addictions like I am, but all in the same mess. Godspeed.

Goodnight bro.

Ironically, now the worst part of reality is what alcohol causes. We don't need to get away from reality. We are strong, and God provides. If you truly want to remember, look for a hobby, or some activity that can help you remember the beauty in simple, innocent things. Get some nice puzzle, bake a cake, carve wood, help some older people. With God, the simplest of things make us forget the misery of the world and make us remember what we are called to be.

Love all of you guys. You're all strangers to me but you all spent your time to give me some love and reply. I thank you all for that. God Bless you all. Good night and thank you for making me feel happy inside. IDK why, but there is love here and I just wanted to tell you all that I felt loved tonight by reading all your words. Goodnight anons. all my love. Let's make this a QTDDTOT or even just a prayer request thread. I may be messed up but let's keep the thread going by hearing all our probs and let's start a fellowship? At least, that's my last minute post before I sign out. Did you guys listen to KOL- walls that I posted? I hope you guys did. Regardless, I thank you all. So much!

You are correct. I have given this very advice to other addicts. It's funny how we can never follow our own advice. The problem is, is that nothing makes me excited anymore, unless when my life is in danger. Perhaps I was meant to be a soldier? I do not know anymore. I do not like violence. I do not like loss… I am - let us just not go there. Thank you for the advice though. Good night user.
Sleep well .

the winnie the pooh seizures!!! I need God .

Thank you for the video.

Attached: 1482302545276.jpg (600x760, 136.25K)

LOOOOL!!!!!

Personally, I do not really like to just experience. I like to create things, to somehow participate in the creation of beauty. Maybe you shouuld ponder about what activities would really make you happy, never forgetting about God.

Good night.

Thanks user. I laughed so much, I laughed as much as I did when I first saw the "pls insert disc 2" pics. Thanks user. Watching the first YT reply. Makes a lot of sense. I think i'm going to die soon but as a white aryan male with his God-given identity, I will fight my existence until death. Godspeed.

Good night

no problem mate. how are you getting the alcohol? buying it? maybe dont buy it and buy weed instead. have you ever tried substituting the alcohol for weed before? it could help

Ignore cravings and impartially observe thoughts without reacting to them when they come up.

Say no more fam, here's something to terrify the alchohol right out of you.

Instead of putting the bottle, glass or whatever to your mouth, simply do not.

There is no other way.
Anyone who tells you otherwise has an agenda.

At the end of the day, you must not imbibe the poison.
Which happens by you actuating your arm to bring an alcoholic drink to your lips.

You are the drinker.
Become the not drinker.

Jesus cannot help you.
Nobody can.

If you are at the stage where not drinking is this hard, Jesus cannot help, god cannot help.
Nobody can help short of tying you up, perhaps.

But that's just a patch, anyway.

YOU do not drink anymore.
YOU must stop drinking.
We cannot help you other than telling you to help yourself because only YOU can stop this.
Well, unless someone poisons you with it.

But you're the owner of the arm that lifts the bottle otherwise.
It's all you.
You.
You are the one that has the only true means of getting out of that cycle.
Nobody else.

If you do not do it yourself then the risk of falling back into it is too great.

A shake of faith if you "let God" help you, and it might just be bottoms up.
A rough patch in a relationship if you "do it for your love" and it might just be bottoms up.

Only you can truly stop this.
You need to do it for yourself and nobody else.
Not even god.

You must solve this in yourself or you will risk falling back.

You just stop. Those who engage in drunkenness will not inherit the kingdom of heaven as St Paul said

I thought I was going to drink myself to death too. I got 2 or 3 months sober. It took a few attempts but eventually I stayed quit at least up until now. Honestly though alcohol hasn't appealed to me besides the occasional brief craving and I feel allot better. I just stay away from it.

One thing I did that was a big help is never leave the house with enough money to buy alcohol. I still don't. That way if the temptation strikes it takes me longer to go back home and get my cash so I can go out and buy, by then I've had more time to consider what I was doing. When I carried cash on me it was too easy and quick to turn into a liquor store or whatever.

Another thing that struck me is when I really though hard about how much I enjoyed alcohol I realized I wasn't enjoying it. I enjoyed brief periods of drunken euphoria which cost hours and days of sickness and allot of money. That was a sobering realization, "I'm only drinking because it feels good and it doesn't really feel good so this is foolish."

As for the scripture
Proverbs 20:1

I've been reading Proverbs allot. I'm not wise but I want to be. Drunkeness is pure foolishness. I'll never be wise if I continue to drink. I want wisdom more. No matter how bad life is drunkenness only makes it worse.

You can do it man. It's just a chemical, you're very likely not getting any of the pleasure or relief part of you thinks you're getting from consuming it and once you stop for awhile you'll often wonder why you didn't do it sooner. Once that crap is out of your system your brain chemistry stabilizes, your moods calm down, you feel physically better. If you drink mega heavy you may have to go through some physical withdrawal, and if you need a hospital go, but it's like a flu. I can take a flu. Then it's all in our head. Just don't give up. You will stop. God has not and will not abandon you.

You don't think he's been trying it that way forever? If people could stop on their own, why haven't they already done it?

If you don't believe in the spiritual, if you're a materialist, then you know that his actions are determined based on biological inputs- free will is an illusion. That being said, how do you expect stating what you obviously don't actually believe will help.

Jesus can save us, he can break the bonds of the world view you're espousing, grant us strength and life if we believe it has been done.

Your view seems self-contradictory, unless you're attempting to manipulate his mind via your speech which means you have an agenda as much as any other.

That is horrifyingly bad advice.

Anons! OP here, I went clean for 3 days! well, the 3rd day I relapsed and now i'm pissed…. but I am working on it. I'm on my last winnie the pooh beer that i own and i am going to seperate myself from work. The first day and the second day - well anons! IDGAF who you are but I just wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for praying for me. I think I am going to make it. I know the enemy dwells in these places too so I plead the blood, water and spirit of Jesus Hamashiach over all of us. I pray His Heavenly Hosts set a territory around our homesteads - be that of ours, our children, our parents or our grandparents - this includes our territories, possessions, pets and loves ones. I literally call upon the Lord of Nazareth to bring safety to us all like an umbrella. May all those who curse us be blocked in the name of Jesus Christ and through His Blood, May those who come against us be avenged sevenfold to protect us as dismantle the enemy in order to turn them to our side. For Jesus is coming. I slipped, but regained composure. Thank you to all the anons! All my live!

I haven't watch the full video yet. I don't really want to.. but trust me, I will… user. I've been doing well so far. I caved but next week I will. I promise. God Bless you. Thanks for being the person I need. "Say no more fam" - you're a f.u.king legend m8! Godbless.

May they be blocked- an then avenged*

this is great news frend! ill keep you in my prayers.

Attached: 40bacb6f2c943409bc55b9024c60c14f4b4a3036bed0779e4cd58e8bd57c07c8.jpg (1000x800, 65.19K)