Jerome M. Hauer, the Director of Homeland Security for the State of New York...

Jerome M. Hauer, the Director of Homeland Security for the State of New York, made headlines in 2013 by using a 9mm Glock pistol as a laser pointer while giving a presentation to a foreign delegation. This incident took place at a highly secure state emergency operations center under State Police headquarters, to which Hauer had brought his gun in violation of state law. The foreign visitors (three emergency managers from Sweden) became rather alarmed when, in the course of his presentation, Hauer swept the gun's laser sight across their heads. Hauer later justified his action by saying that the gun wasn't loaded and he didn't see any other laser pointers nearby, but admitted it wasn't the smartest thing to do.

Attached: JeromeHauer.jpg (228x301, 8.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerium
orig09.deviantart.net/c03c/f/2016/020/8/5/oleander___thems_fighting_herds_by_saturdaymorningproj-d9oqrma.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute I guess

Nice country, weimerica.

How about this for cute?

Attached: NSA top mutt.jpg (512x512, 48.67K)

Is he wearing that make up things women use to have pinker cheeks?
Nice eyebrows.

It's called blush or rouge, Spergkike. I know you don't understand anything about civilised culture, being Jewish, but please do try to keep up with the class.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerium
orig09.deviantart.net/c03c/f/2016/020/8/5/oleander___thems_fighting_herds_by_saturdaymorningproj-d9oqrma.png

What did they mean by this?

Funny, since Max Factor was a jew.

It is just an amerimutt being satanic and therefore gay.

I'd be pissed too. Especially since it's his carry gun and therefore surely was loaded at least until a few moments beforehand. There are too many idiots out there for me to just trust him.

Literally who?

Wow, a Jew who sexualises 'starlets' and is praised as a humanitarian for glorifying pedophilia, wow, how progressive. What a shocker. One shekel has been deposited into your account.

I'm calling bullshit on that point, you don't even pull that with a regular laser pointer.

reminder that our government is run by retards.

This new mutt variant you’re pushing doesn’t even apply in this case he used a hand gun as a laser pointer, that’s pretty free and retarded. But of course you’re only in it for the (you)s.

K

I see nothing wrong with using your gun's laser sight as a regular laser pointer.
Sweeping others with your laser pointer/gun is retarded. Four fucking rules.

How do you know you're not sweeping someone in another room?

Fuck em

r a r e f l a g
a
r
e
f
l
a
g

Oh man, now that's a rare flag

Then take the damn slide off you fucktard!

fun fact that guy is actually a satanic pedophile

It would be funny if the president were to do that with Mulder and strokz

Dubja had Glock 18 brought to him from Iraq, no biggie when you are one of top shabes goyim or a jew