Hudson? More like Hudsoff, because there is nothing going on for them

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/23/hudson-manufacturing-shot-no-show/
archive.is/5uffR
>Other users have sent their H9s in for service from Hudson’s warranty department, and are also unable to contact from the company. At least two users state on Facebook that their last contact with customer service was in November. Their H9’s are still in Hudson’s possession.
>CVMI states that Hudson contracted them to machine the parts for their handguns, and placed an order totaling $1,687,500. These parts included 10,000 each of grips, barrels, and strikers.

Reminder, they are this couple who think that the best way to design a firearm is to make Frankenguns in PowerPoint and send those abominations to "CAD guys" who never worked with firearms before. It's no wonder even the fucking grips were machined.

Attached: WASPs laughing.webm (900x506, 2.39M)

Did anyone even buy their glockteen-elevens? Actually, is anyone buying those cool integrally supressed pistols silencerco was shilling around the same time? Because those look way cooler.

Attached: yj.JPG (1034x651, 71.73K)

I think both of them just fell off the map because of the gimmick factor.
Even the 7.5 FK BRNO pistol disappeared after people realized they weren't getting their money's worth.

The Maxim 9? It's still available on silencerco's website, so I assume they're still selling it.

Isn't the Maxim 9 not only cheaper, but actually more innovative than the powerpoint gun?
On top of looking miles better than shitson H9

7.5FK BRNO pistol disappeared because it cost 7.5K$, that's not "even", that's a fortune for the cost of a heavy gun with the size of almost an AK pistol.

With the hype behind it, the gun flopped so hard it fell through the floor. You would have thought it would get flaunted around like a new-age Deagle at the very least but no.
The trigger is shit, the grips are bad, the sights are awkward, and there's no steady source of ammunition - not to mention it's a snowflake caliber. Apparently just enough people bought it for a new version to be imported, however.

That's more than they deserve for designing maximum incompatibility in their products.

LMAO LAND OF THE "FREE" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Why haven't you gone outside to kill some amerimutts?
Go outside and kill. Do it now! Kill kill kill!
If you don't do it now, you're a turbocuck. Kill a mutt right now!
Can't beat the jews? Join them!

LGS wage slave here, we sold 2 or 3 of the maxims and 1 hudson in 2018. Still have 1 hudson on the shelf, people keep asking "what is that thing?"

As in "what is that thing, and why does it hurt my eyes so much?"?

Attached: Skull-2-438273.jpg (590x600, 89.96K)

So can anyone recap what the shitson H9 was all about? How could anyone think it was a good idea? At first, I even thought the bulge under the dust cover was some kind of recoil reducing mechanism.
There HAD to be some merit, right? I really don't feel like watching InterRacial TV and hear the soycucks voices right now.

Attached: Dream shotgun.jpg (800x167, 12.33K)

Something about it being a striker fired wondernine for people that like 1911's, "muh low bore angle", and the fact that the recoil spring is in line with the trigger guard. One of those was stupid, one of those is overrated, and whilst I'd still like to see how it'd look with an osprey can, it's not really that sexy.

So literally every new striker fired handgun post 2010. And these upstart noobs wanted to sweep the market with something that is just plain ugly?

In some cases yes, but most have just never heard of it. No one wants it though haha

It's called bore axis, and it does make a difference. Granted, if you want a low bore angle just get a Steyr A1

I don't blame them. Shit's ugly, a gimmick and a bad one at that, and way too fucking overpriced. At least the Maxim 9 has the gimmick of being suppressed.

Whoah.

Literally just a 9mm striker fired 1911 with the recoil spring in front of the trigger guard (which didn't actually reduce the bore axis), nothing more.
The Laugo alien is basically the same concept but actually done right.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2010x1338, 2.66M)

Where does it eject empty casings?

Down your enemies shirt

It fires the whole bullet?

Attached: c9440a6510607320df272c99f328b95c02626742245dcf2a324fc1bab2c9db4b.jpg (800x794, 46.46K)

have you seen ian's wife? she's actually 17 years old, she's just experiencing accelerated aging due to his miasma.

As someone who frequents a small mom & pop store twice a week because its on the way home and they always have something rare or bizarre in for Christ sake they have had 5 calicos including a pre-ban .22 with a serial number in the double digits in just the past year alone There was exactly one hudson 9 that showed up and it sold the same day it arrived. I looked at it and thought it was kinda odd. Guess it could have sold fast from hype but it could have also been the same reason the zip .22 that showed up didn't last long before getting snapped up ether.

This one is one of the pistols I really want to buy, despite a good chance that if I will ever break it, I will have shit chance of actually repairing it, especially if baffles break. It looks like a pistol from a videogame, but the look is functional, and its dimensions are not that big for a suppressed pistol.

Not defending the gun, but
It's sexier than you and your mom, that's for sure.

Attached: smug roman soldier.png (387x307, 68.08K)

JUST

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (880x106, 12.94K)

Yeah you're right, the one we did sell sold pretty darn quickly. The one we still have technically sold as well, someone had it on layaway, but as he never came to pay it off we put it back out and now here it sits.

Think it has an ejection port on the right side

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (650x687, 256.27K)

Oh man, what a piece of shit.
Something you can only find in the
LAND OF THE """"""""""""FREE"""""""""""""

Indeed it does
It looked so alien I didn't think of something as simple.

It's like a tokarev with facial paralysis.

Attached: d727153fffd63a231bfabf07d9ff77bccf06933bf7b97759f8b94ad45cb6ff55.jpg (600x445, 217.96K)

looks worse than cross between an unlicensed bootleg of 1911 and Makarov
I just got a brilliant business idea
Making shitty frankenguns that look like the shitty bootlegs from MGSVTPP

Attached: MSG5-Burkov-1.jpg (428x343 66.08 KB, 67.23K)

Wasn't this a big selling point? Why not just get a 9mm 1911 or a glock at this point.

That's easy, just ask an American company to make an authentic 1:1 copy of any weapon, and it will look like a shitty bootleg from MGSVTPP.

I genuinely like the look of the H9.

Brilliant, how do i get InterracialTV to shill for those?

How will they look like bootlegs if they don't actually exist after four years of development?

7.5 FK is a boutique niche pistol sold for the exact amount of money it cost to make it.
It's dubious they made more than a couple hundred and they at the very least made their money back, the "company" (workshop) isn't gonna be bankrupted any time soon.

Hudson made the classic "we're gonna make a cool pistol and make millions while aggressively pricing them in an impossibly crowded market ".
Guess what it NEVER WORKS.
The only company that succeeded at that was GLOCK because they actually brought something new to the table.

They couldn't lower the bore axis in any meaningful way without disturbing their "muh striker-fired 9x19 1911" design, so the lowered recoil spring acts as a placebo making shooters feel like it recoils less than a plain 1911.

Glock succeeded because marketing prevented Gaston from putting a low price tag on an incredibly inexpensive production. You can't lose money on something that costs almost nothing to make.

Is there anything Karl wont do to make himself look like an asshole?

Anything that would make him look like he's anywhere on the right or Christian? What a chuckle fuck Karl is.

Attached: 9714df019f62e28bcd2eaceeb9245b3701f304291993caef17f2f601ba832c50.gif (498x498, 612.32K)

Wow, what a surprise! But the fact that cuck ian is still standing on karl's side is hilarious. This is so cringeworthy. Grown ass men being a bunch of menstrual teenage girls.
Only in muttmerica, land of the (((free))).

Watching them at trade shows is the worst. Grilling employees who are there to show off the company's inventory on engineering questions. I remember when Karl went to the Mossberg (I think) booth and kept asking the lady why the Shockwave only had a bead sight.

Well he's an asshole, so most of the time he has to disguise himself as a likable guy which he can pull off when he's alone and facing a camera but in nearly all his video when he's with someone he's gonna be a douchebag at some point.
You can't change a bird feathers…

is it really that hard to build and design a firearm? why do these companies keep fucking up big time?

Attached: Pepe liberator.jpg (1024x606, 80.5K)

Well… Why?

When do they all get together and ban him and his boyfriend from SHOT Show?

I think these nusoy cuckolds are starting to get that e celeb mentality, which actually doesn't apply to the gun industry at all.
They probably actually think because they have Interracial TV and FW, they are the hottest shit in the firearms world.
Truly autistic.

Probably never. Their numale reddit audience is too large.

nusoys from leddit don't actually buy guns though. Didn't we learn that with MAC and his pissrael tour? Or the Shitson H9 too.

Karl definitely has it in his head that, since he derailed Ian's work on ForgottenWeapons, he's the new hot shit and does not want to share the spotlight.
Ian's only a dick to fans, he's still anxious when it comes to talking with people on video.