Michael Jackson was ‘chemically castrated’ by his dad to keep high voice, says doctor

MICHAEL Jackson was “chemically castrated” by his father Joe according to the late star’s doctor.

Conrad Murray said Joe, who died from cancer last month, was “cruel” to his children.

“Joe Jackson was one of the worst fathers to his children in history,” Dr Murray told The Blast.

The cruelty expressed by Michael that he experienced at the hand of his father.

“The fact that he was chemically castrated to maintain his high-pitched voice is beyond words.”

Dr Murray has previously claimed the Jackson family patriarch would give Michael hormone injections to stop his voice from getting deeper.

The doctor said Michael told him he was so scared of his dad he would vomit when he saw him.

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/michael-jackson-was-chemically-castrated-by-his-dad-says-doctor/news-story/8fbeb16135cea846c2ce22da569df774

Attached: news_michael_jackson_thumb.jpg (221x296, 7.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=d54jWBUg3mc
mjfacts.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like she continued the injections as she got older.
She was a beauty in her younger days

Nope. He was female-to-male trans.
That's the real reason they're coming out with this news now of all times, because of the transvestigation movement.
hooktube.com/watch?v=d54jWBUg3mc

Neptune here…..

When I get out of the shower, I'm going to tell you guys the TRUE story about Michael Jackson's secret activities with all of the young boys in his bed

(and it's NOT what you think)

actually, I'm amazed that the true story hasn't been heard by more people, because I found out about it rather easily….

TEASER: AFTER YOU HEAR WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON WITH THE BOYS, YOURE GOING TO WISH HE HAD SIMPLY BEEN MOLESTING THEM

(the real story is disturbing)

Be back soon

what. the. fuck.

OKAY, HERE WE GO

THE ACTUAL REAL STORY ABOUT WHAT MICHAEL JACKSON WAS DOING WITH THE BOYS IN HIS BED:

Kids are strange, because sometimes if you ask them the wrong question, you won't get the right answer…..

allow me to begin at the end of the story:
Michael Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges on June 13th, 2005 in the Santa Barbara County Superior Court.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The police kept asking the kids if Michael Jackson touch them on their privates or perform sex on them, and they all adamantly told the investigators the answer was "NO"….

There was a housekeeper who was deposed during civil proceedings against MJ, and if you aren't familiar with courtroom depositions, you will know how grueling they can be, asking you the same question hundreds of times looking for one word variation in your answers.

This housekeeper Justified that when she got the job working at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch, she was told 'this isn't going to be like any other housekeeper job that you've ever had'…

She told them that each housekeeper have their own particular duties, and none of them overlapped… Her job was going to be very specific: UNDERWEAR DUTY

She was told that everyday, at certain times of the day, she would receive new packages of very expensive underwear, and she was to take them out of the packaging, hold them in a very specific anal-retentive origami like fashion, arrange them in a very specific way on a large silver tray, cover the silver tray with a domed silver lid, and carry the covered tray of underwear up to the door of Michael Jackson's bedroom.

to be continued

Proceed.

continued

She was told that she was never allowed to knock and Michael Jackson door or disturb him. She wasn't even supposed to speak to Mr Jackson for any reason.

Are duties included carrying the silver tray of neatly folded underwear up to mr Jackson's bedroom door, and leaving them in the hallway directly outside of his door to his bedroom.

She was told there would be another identical silver covered tray in front of the door already.

She was told she should pick that trait up and it. Downstairs and through the kitchen period they told her she's not allowed to lift the cover on the tray comma and she was to open the incinerator and the other side of the kitchen, throw the entire tree into the incinerator and close the door to the incinerator.

She said she did this job all day everyday , over and over again.

Finally, curiosity got the best of her, and one day she decided to lift the cover of the tray that was left outside the bedroom door and see what was inside.

It was filled with underwear covered in diarrhea… She said it was absolutely disgusting. There was the underwear she had been folding up all day everyday, now every pair was literally filled with diarrhea……

100% TRUE

The investigators were shocked.
"Were there children in the bedroom during these times? were there children in the bedroom during these times?"

"Yes. Always."

The prosecution investigators immediately went back to the kids to finally start ASKING THEM THE RIGHT QUESTIONS…

to be continued

wtf is this lies? I wanna see some proofs

"we know about the underwear"

"Oh THAT!!.. well, yeah, he's our friend, and he has a medical problem, and he can't help it"

The next kid told them the same thing

And so did the next kid

They admitted that he would shit on himself, and he was 'embarrassed and ashamed' and they would take his underwear off, and they'd wipe him off with wet towels, wiping his ass, his legs, and his nuts….

100% TRUE

THEN: one of the kids mentioned something unexpected

"He's white all over his body, all except for his penis, which is solid black"

Whatever you say, sport. Just don't go shooting up strip malls.

I'm about to start an MA Meeting, so I'll be back in an hour

HE HAD HIS BODY BLEACHED, EVERYTHING EXCEPT HIS PENIS.

the other children all agreed. They'd ALL wiped his nuts and ass down multiple times, and they all said his penis was solid black

They went straight to the judge and got a SEARCH WARRANT for a photograph of MJs penis

And he was so delusional and out of touch with reality comma that he was unable to see what was about to happen

And he actually went on TV complaining about the I'm coming to his house and making him take his pants off and take photographs of his penis

Ooops

About THEM* come into his house and taking photographs

Michael Jackson was actually broke at this point believe it or not

Is manager went to Sony records and try to get a deal comment but they told him his client was unbankable

Be back in an hour

I got to do a Narcotics Anonymous meeting I'll be back in one hour

Maybe I can squeeze it in

His manager went back to Sony again

And somehow got a ONE BILLION DOLLAR ADVANCE on albums MJ would never live to deliver

mjfacts.com/

Likely the best place to learn about Michael Jackson complete with sources.

Don't leave us hanging, Johnny Uranus.

Attached: 1506076779802.jpg (557x492, 65.41K)

This story had sources: THE BOYS WHO WIPED DIARRHEA OFF HIS TESTICLES IN BAD

Lol I hope nobody reads anything this guy writes and believes it. What an absolute ass. Atleast im getting a good laugh wondering how shit your life is to have to make up diarrhea stories all day

AGAIN::He got a 1 billion dollar advance, and the families were all paid off, and Michael Jackson danced on top of an SUV after being acquitted

Nope……..

Trust me
It's 100% true

I don't care what you believe

that's not in my control

believe what you want

MJ had a Hebe scat fetish?

He would shit himself as an excuse for the boys to clean him,(cas) deriving pleasure from the boys rubbing the soft warm wet cloth over his anus and genitals .

This is the mind of Andy.

This is what happens you kids when you get older, if you do alot of drugs when you're young.

Here is a pix of the top of Andy's head, with the scalp removed.

Note the holes.

Don't do hard drugs kids.

Keep to the reefer and tobacco

Attached: andy's brain scalp removes.png (249x310, 141.89K)

Have you seen this person?

Wanted for asking kids to change his diaper

Attached: wanted.jpg (134x339, 13.99K)

Kikes HATE the king of pop because he called them kikes in public! Baste MJ

Actually I never said anything about him having a 'scat fetish'

those are YOUR oddly chosen (and very Freudian) words…. Not mine

it turns out he (just like Walt Disney and several other multimillionaire insane people) was addicted to laxatives….

He would intentionally take laxatives, trying to stay skinny and it complemented his strange mental hang up, where he had very negative self image and a problem resolving abuse from his childhood….

He intentionally gave himself chronic diarrhea, and it seemed to fit together with his bizarre need to interact on a pseudo sexual level with children…

But it's important to remember
HE WAS NOT MOLESTING THEM

At least not in the way that everybody would have assumed

And once you know the true story, it would almost be nicer if he was simply molesting the kids like any other pedophile….

…. But he wasn't……

….. And I don't give a flying fuck what you believe or disbelieve comma because you are the epitome of irrelevance…..

(and you're such an amateur that you don't know how to model or extrude points, and you're completely incapable of developing your own 3D model)

You one of those idiots that thinks you can use a 'one touch' magic button on somebody else's software, and pretend that you are the 'creative type'….

(That looks absolutely nothing like my profile)

Because you don't know how to do 3D…..

because you have no talent, you're incapable of determining what my profile looks like….

you're have no creative ability at all

Attached: PicsArt_04-27-02.16.17.jpg (470x430, 35.26K)

In fact, you actually have no idea what I even look like at all

Attached: PicsArt_07-08-10.18.31.jpg (960x600, 98.62K)

you're just as clueless as you are talentless

Attached: PicsArt_07-08-10.19.38.jpg (960x660, 106.46K)

And you're as talentless as you are sexless

Attached: PicsArt_07-03-01.21.49.png (1866x2255, 2.1M)

too bad you're not talented in 3D modeling like I am, or you'd realize how ineffective the 'one click' software is at extrusion…..

it's an algorithm that simply DOESN'T work…..

sorry about that, du

Attached: PicsArt_07-11-09.59.47.jpg (470x430, 39.29K)

A SOYMILK FOR A GOOD CUCK

LOL @ you thinking a homosexual, talentless, effeminate, hideous, freakish, worthless, pedophile's opinion on ANYTHING is relevant…

'jews' didn't make him penniless
HE made himself penniless
his bad decisions made him penniless…. 'Neverland' made him broke…

his lifestyle…
his ridiculous investments
his stupid ideas…
His terrible music…

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY:
having to pay OVER ONE BILLION DOLLARS in hush money to all of the different boy's families is what made him penniless.

The Jews are who he came back to over and over begging for more money.

His management was Jewish.
But he could no longer be managed. He literally became 'unmanagable', and unbankable

(and since you're an idiot, one more time)

AGAIN :

After he had spent all of his money on ridiculous extravagant worthless nonsense, he was so broke that his manager had to get an advance from Sony, who told him "Nobody is interested in his music anymore. He's a pedophile. His name is poison. He's not worth a penny"

His manager had to go back again, and cut a deal giving Sony ALL THE RIGHTS TO THE ENTIRE CATALOGUE….

(Because they needed at least 800million dollars to pay off some of the more recent kids families)

His manager was able to get a one billion dollar advance from Sony records, and it was all spent paying off families to keep him from going to prison…

(he was paying families around $200 million each)

do the math, dumbass

Attached: piece of shit_20180711215242.png (1819x1023, 986.22K)

Talentless Little Mr. 'One Click' Artist has no fucking idea what I look like….

Idiot

Attached: what a dick.jpg (720x857, 64.22K)

homeless ;^)

It's hilarious to watch an effeminate, little inexperienced nobody like yourself talk about 'Soyboys' and 'Manlets', when you never get any pussy, you've never kicked anybody's ass, and you don't have a drop of masculinity in your entire family lineage….

I could literally beat the ever living shit out of you, and I'm on most three times your age….

Lemme guess, you're a 'toughguy' like your idol, Michael Jackson, right?

Attached: PicsArt_05-05-10.07.46.png (296x344, 96.46K)

Lol !!

hahaha it must suck to be jealous of ME, of all people…..

wow!…

Imagine that if you were a kid, and somebody told you that 'when you grow up, there's going to be a total piece of shit old man who's going to trigger the fuck out of you, take over your psyche, make you lose control of your thoughts and actions, and the funniest part is you're going to be so jealous of him that it's going to infuriate you'd like nothing has ever infuriated you before in your life'……

you would've NEVER believed them….

Attached: PicsArt_07-08-10.27.19.jpg (475x360, 38.88K)

But it's not your imagination…..

it's your new reality………………..

and you've got
EVERY REASON
to fixate and be
jealous as shit !

because I'm 100 times the man
you'll ever be in your wildest dreams

Attached: PicsArt_07-07-01.24.47.jpg (814x1024, 50.23K)

I get all the pussy

while you play all
the video games

Attached: PicsArt_07-11-10.47.37.jpg (2643x1982, 720.21K)

I know it

you know it

but more importantly

you know that

I know it

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-03.27.24.png (1080x1799, 832.33K)

I'm the one who would be fucking your mother, your sister AND the girl you had a crush on, but didn't know how to get in her pants

if ANYBODY's a manlet…..

it's definitely YOU

You could be 9 ft tall…..
and still have to use
a step ladder just to
kiss my balls…..

Attached: mistletoe belt buckle_20171222092810_1531364261250.jpg (1024x576, 119.42K)

It's Christmas in July, little guy

Drag your little stepladder over here, and climb up to give me a kiss on my nutsack, bitch

and one last thing:

girls always go "wow" when I'm about to fuck their throat, because it's thick, like a can of V-8…..

I was blessed with a hammer down there….

100% TRUE

I don't give 1 shit about learning how to 'extrude 3d models'.

Don't want to learn it, don't care abbout it.

Well, i care a little…enough to spend 2 minutes using somebodies else's software.

Say, Andy,what software did you create to do your trolling here?

ZZ Top

ZZ Top

I did a cover for
ZZ Top along time ago.

I'm hip, kids.
i'm cool, kids and you're all losers.

That's why I say it all the time.

Now excuse me, I gotta go draw some ZZ Top art on the local public toilet wall.

A guy's gotta earn a livin'

(The young guys let me suck their cock too…perks!)

ZZ Top 4ever guys!!!

ZZ you later!

Hey, you youngins, I did a cover for ZZ Top when I was a youngin' .

Who's ZZ Top, pops?

Why, I reckon they was almost as big as Elvis at one time.

Who's Elvis, pops?

Attached: 5b44af0515d9e.jpg (1140x1520, 337.08K)

dude. invest in some lotion. you look like W H Auden let himself go.

What the fuck are you talking about you mental patient

Justin would whup your faggot ass, Andy..
I'll let him protect us Canucks from Burger trash

Attached: s4.reutersmedia.net.jpeg (1265x900, 124.19K)

those castro genes are strong

Andy finally admits that his balls haven't even dropped yet!
In fact, they're floating 4 feet above his head. He can't even jump up high enough to touch his own nutsack, that's why he's so keen on fondling other guys' balls while sucking their cocks. It's all he talks about – cocks and balls.

This is his new name, god so true, he's such an ANUS.

I like Jimmy Uranus better.

The first thing that crossed my mind when I read this boring story is how effeminate YOU GUYS are.

how ironic that an adult male who can't accomplish anything because of his effeminate addiction to video games isn't intelligent or motivated enough to learn how to create his own 3D computer graphics.

some people are born to sit in the bleacers while others are born to be out on the field.

Lol ooops

BLEACHERS*

sounds like a new normal to me, I mean what about those commiefornians, who castrate their kids in the name of trans acceptance, it's current year..

The photo i won't post just yet, is the one i took of Wendy squirting hot sticky tar-black diarrhoea in my mouth this morning, just after waking.

Your British affinity for diarrhea would've made you a perfect candidate for a slumber party in Michael Jackson's bed

AGAIN: the 'computer genius' who isn't capable of learning how to utilize the computer for it's 3D graphical purposes.

You remind me of a 'car expert' who can't drive, and only knows how to use the trunk as a 'storage shed'.

That's why you think you've 'discovered something's when you push a button and the horn honks.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (392x500, 71.97K)

The amazing 'one button' 3D computer 'genius'

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-11.41.57.jpg (480x360, 36.54K)

Incompotence on every level of the computer, the 'genius' discovers a way to get what he considers to be 'results'.

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-11.44.11.jpg (480x360, 33.92K)

The inexperienced 'computer genius' creates a 3D animation.

Attached: this-useless-light-switch-turns-itself-off-immediately-0.gif (400x343, 160.62K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-11.51.29.jpg (399x301, 16.28K)

The 'one touch' 3D Artist

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-11.54.19.jpg (854x569, 87.6K)

fuck off Janie Neutered

Something doesn't add up… I wonder what it could be? Hmm… this is going to take a long-ass time for me to figure out!

Bump because Michael Jackson was ‘chemically castrated’ by his dad to keep high voice,
is a quality story with great human interest and should not be allowed to side off just yet

MJ was the first socially accepted tranny and pedo tbh