CAN YOU BE SAVED WITHOUT ANY OBJECTIVE/MEASURABLE CHANGE IN YOUR OUTWARD BEHAVIOR AND HABITS?

CAN YOU BE SAVED WITHOUT ANY OBJECTIVE/MEASURABLE CHANGE IN YOUR OUTWARD BEHAVIOR AND HABITS?

THINK CAREFULLY HERETICS

Attached: 6ae7ceefedc571380a909a01dac59f15e53d4e5bd8b933288a68a99c2cd45ff8.jpg (480x629, 37.04K)

No. Justification and regeneration happens as a process.

No.

Yes, but the circumstances in which that would happen are very unlikely as paul describes in romans 9:30-33
But a situation like this, where the gentiles have attained to righteousness which is of the faith while not following after it, is unlikely because of literally everything in cy+3. Hence why most others need be directed to james 2:15-26
You need works of faith as anything not of faith is sin romans 14:23. But works of the law romans 9:32 are not of faith, and since by the law is the knowledge of sin romans 3:20 no flesh shall be justified by works of the law romans 4:2 and galatians 2:16. That's why Jesus is special, since He is not only Spirit, but also flesh at the same time, see 1 john 5:6, john 3:5, john 19:34-35, and see john 2:1-10.

Attached: 1430483530566-0.jpg (550x550, 84.56K)

Yes. The thief in the cross did.

Romans 4:5
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Pssh no. We can always strive to be better before God.

Inb4 le thief on the cross is mentioned but without understanding that the thief is on a friggin cross to begin with

Attached: 0819762343c25b1f12d355e9b480e84f65a3bae3b4ba8578f1940210c6f6879e.jpg (1273x713, 133.36K)

A Call to Holiness

So then, prepare your hearts and minds for action! Stay alert and fix your hope firmly on the marvelous grace that is coming to you. For when Jesus Christ is unveiled, a greater measure of grace will be released to you. As God’s obedient children, never again shape your lives by the desires that you followed when you didn’t know better. Instead, shape your lives to become like the Holy One who called you. For Scripture says:

“You are to be holy, because I am holy.”

Since you call on him as your heavenly Father, the impartial Judge who judges according to each one’s works, live each day with holy awe and reverence throughout your time on earth. For you know that your lives were ransomed once and for all from the empty and futile way of life handed down from generation to generation. It was not a ransom payment of silver and gold, which eventually perishes, but the precious blood of Christ—who like a spotless, unblemished lamb was sacrificed for us.

This was part of God’s plan, for he was chosen and destined for this before the foundation of the earth was laid, but he has been made manifest in these last days for you. It is through him that you now believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, so that you would fasten your faith and hope in God alone.

—The First Epistle of Peter

Attached: supper.jpg (1732x1113, 116.52K)

Saint Dismas has a name, guys.

Attached: 325dismas14.jpg (306x500, 50.54K)

I'm still waiting for God to fix me first. I can't help anyone if I'm still a wreck. I don't want to end up like those crazy sjws who think they're helping but are just ruining everything.

just gonna help myself to that image

We must forget ourselves in order to truly live for the good of others.

I don't like Kirill, but at least he isn't as bad as the bishop of Rome. Pic related should be Patriarch of Russia.

Attached: 6137B673-8840-4C6B-9B47-51BEFF2FDCF8_cx0_cy6_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 50.68K)

Because he was about to die and saw Jesus for the first time.

Just so you know the majority of prots do nit believe sola fide

So I should just convert on my death bed then?

Thinking like that is lawyer-tier. God will know in your heart if you are sincere when you repent twords Him.

Not to mention he tried to convert the other thief

St. Dimas was on his death bed and you're eating cheetos. How dare you?
Repent.