How am I supposed to forgive people like that?

How am I supposed to forgive people like that?

hooktube.com/watch?v=gfuEP-xfba4&feature=youtu.be&t=810

Attached: Screenshot-531.png (895x489, 534.16K)

Just think about it God going to send all these people to hell

Attached: IMG_3467.JPG (680x1020, 104.76K)

Yup. Looks like a typical European protest to me. Same thing happened in Istanbul in 2013 while I was visiting my father. It's just a society of weird at times.

What's happened to Europe?

(((Merchants))), making their way into politics. That and weak oposition because of fear of being called "nazi".

Gotta hand it to those cops for not laughing their asses off.

Attached: ISHYGDDT.gif (300x168, 685.25K)

Emaciated bodies, writhing in dirt and garbage on asphalt, with song ironically proclaiming freedom from desire.

Looks like a small prelude to hell, but people can't seen themselves from the outside.

Attached: Purify.png (580x577, 234.1K)

You're not. They have to ask for forgiveness first.

I've seen this so often that I'm hardened against it. Like the West proclaiming that every refugee life is sacred while at the same time bombing Libya and Syria into rubble.

Like, divinely forgive, or personally forgive? I can easily personally forgive, they don't do any direct harm to me.

This.

They're a bunch of decadent ravers.

You probably don't need to because he should be stoned

Do we need to forgive every one of our enemies for everything or just the enemies that are truly repentant?

Only if they admit and realize they were wrong and attempts to make amends you forgive them.

truly they are possessed by demons

Ask St. Stephen. Of course every enemy. Don't cherrypick, it will just make you look like a fool.

Based

I didn't know about this. Thanks.

Probably all those wars killing off so many valiant men.