God is a tigger, and tiggers get the rope

god is a tigger, and tiggers get the rope

Attached: 2472312e78c2f264a1bb3016c1c9bd38c99aa80478e6c9b2e93cd0b3e095a5cc.jpg (245x398, 23.78K)

N I G G E R

/\/ I G G E R

ffs kike faggots mods and your communist wordfilters

Attached: and they say she's not thicc.jpg (2792x2000, 918.83K)

im bumping this thread now

Taylor swift is a lesbian liberal dyke who eats black pussy in the industry. She will never be one of you neet unattractive autists and never will be.

Im glad its filtered because I'm tired of racebaiting autists. I'm sure 90 percent of the worst racebaiting faggots are coming from an American ISP. Horrible people.

christcucks once enslaved /\/iggers for hundreds of years, now they are so cucked that they censor the word "/\/igger" on the darkest reaches of the internet, smh

everybody should be a pagan or an atheist, no (((abrahamic))) religions allowed

she's hot though

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Feet-2129329.jpg (719x768 1.56 MB, 68.88K)

disobedience to tyrants is obedience to god

gb2 reddit /\/iggerlover

if god = jesus, and jesus = jew, then you literally worship a jew

jesus was a Galilean

I call out blacks for being racebaiters too so nah. I just really despise you shitty brained Americans in general.

I see you're an Antichristian faggot. No wonder your godless filthy kind is dying and being replaced by another filthy, but not as godless, kind. No wonder why you're so mad.

We know she's good looking, it makes me cringe inside that retarded deranged monkeys like you are trying to project your image onto an attractive, successful woman because you want to play pretend fantasy world.
LOL
LOL
nonsense meme word. I hope a muslim brains you

whatever helps you sleep at night

why would a monotheistic god reveal himself to a bunch of inbred kikes in palestine when he could have did the exact same thing but in Rome? pardon me but I don't trust kikes for a source of spirituality

it's not that they're "racebaiters" that's the issue, is that they're /\/iggers, their DNA is the problem and the solution is to exterminate them all including the babies
assuming you are white, you are the same kind as me, and we are dying together (unless you're a slavshit or smth)

religion is irrelevant, race is all that matters

islam is unironically more respectable than christianity
if I were born an arab I would be a hardcore oahu snackbar tbh

Attached: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (3456x5184, 1.84M)

This statement says a lot more about you than it does about American christanons.

Why would a man who doesn't even understand humanity think he can get in the mind of God?

if you were arab you'd probably be more masculine let's not kid ourselves. i hate arabs but holy shit white men are the most affeminate pieces of shit on the planet. they think shitposting online is awesome.

nope

he's pretty socially retarded but thats expected of someone dead inside enough to troll a christian board and be completely detached from reality

oan it looks like nature is exterminating your kind just saying. the only caucasoids on the planet are about to be north african maghrebi and west asian assorted "arabs"

The wisdom and power of Odins runes enable me to call fu​cking ni​ggers the fu​cking ni​ggers they are.

learn to spell, cuck
says the monotheist

not nature, the jews, and it's telling that you say that with that tone. this is why I hate you people, you don't care about your race (the only thing that matters), you only care about this dumb inbred kike desert sorcery bullshit

nighty night faggots; Heil Odin, Ra, Jupiter, etc.

Attached: reeee.webm (320x240, 254.48K)

I like this brand of shitposting
thank you

Pretty sure Zig Forums has the most active word filters of any board on the site at this point.

wordfilters are pretty homosexual no matter where they are, except on my board for skeletons then they are fine

Yep, and the irony is that your mindset makes it obvious that if you weren't in an ethnically homogeneous environment, you'd be the most virulent of racists.

Attached: 3c19664d03165ef8a39dba553f9bff25c5081cacd7f381fe3b08e0152c47e306.jpg (474x355, 30.11K)

Haha I missed this, but that's funny that I received instant confirmation that I was right. I'll pray for you bro.

based mods making me laugh before going to sleep

tigga i live in the most multiracial city of the u.s. i hate everyone. i see the flaw in every person. what do you not understand about this?

I JUST WANT MY PROTEIN BARS AND MUSCLE MILK ALREADY IM TIRED OF POSTING AT 4AM REEEEEEEEE

lol buttblasted polroach detected

the roach actually has a pretty recognizable posting style especially when shitposting, I dont think this is kampfy

haha Turkish

Attached: m (6).jpg (600x480, 83.16K)

Attached: a so salty.jpg (552x446, 49.4K)

I haven't seen a more stupid false flag in months.