How do we make Japan catholic again?

how do we make Japan catholic again?

Attached: Hasekura_in_Rome.JPG (1280x1851, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtqz58qrris
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you cant,nothing grows there

I thought Catholicism IS growing in Japan. Is that not correct?

-Hard working Christians
-Promote Christianity whenever it is possible
-Offer suicidal japanese a purpose in life by worshiping Jesus Christ
-Demonstrate how science and Chatolicism go hand in hand
-Make monasteries of Carmelitan priests and pump as much Gregorian chants as possible
-You yourself are the example japanese will take, workout you body and mind

Attached: FB_IMG_15256231966322968.jpg (720x1003, 456.25K)

Missionary faiths decay without maintenance.
Such is the life of going around saying "All that shit you worship is either totally false or totally ourguy in some way.".

It doesn't work.

incorrect

Stay off of our turf papists

Attached: 2016-0927-japan1.jpg (416x625, 35.58K)

keep them in your prayers; nothing else we can do, as we should fix our own Countries first.

no u

Franciscan and Gregorian*

Pray, work and wait. With current narrative shift in Japanese culture conversion will come like it did last time.

Russians I swaer to God…

ftfy

Attached: met_daniel.jpg (450x361, 36.55K)

Hands off R*mans

Attached: japan jesus.jpg (500x375, 52.83K)

That where you're wrong, romans

Attached: Tbccongregation.jpg (380x124 42.71 KB, 16.84K)

I'm sure it was just a coincidence that after the military put together their list of potential nuke targets in WW2 there was a political decision to remove Kyoto and put Nagasaki, the heart of Catholicism in Japan, on the list.

user, we ARE romans…

Can we both keep apostolic shitposting to a minimum please?

Attached: monks-public-liturgy.jpg (550x733, 78.17K)

Again?

Not until the BRRRAAAAPPPPTISTS stop

Don't nuke the major hotspots of Christianity a second time.

Attached: noregrets.jpg (540x600, 90.81K)

Tell that to the Satanists, the Masons, and other agents of the enemy.

That or you better start working on anti-nuke missiles business quick and hope Japan will buy one or two or a dozen just in case.

each time that I come on this board, my faith becomes more and more bitter…I cannot stand the infighting and I am disgusted by all this.
We make threads like this about how to convert [insert target here] and then we act like entitled pricks. It's all so tiresome…I am honestly thinking to jump ship due to all this nonsense; I rather live in my own personal heresy and go to Hell than spend time with bitter persons who are dooming themselves to Hell anyway with this "holier-than-thou" attitude.

Maybe imageboards aren't your thing.

Attached: Christchan drinking.png (640x693, 140.1K)

Do not ever take anything on an imageboard *too* seriously, especially banters and brushes with words.

I digress. Especially in the CY, when we Christians regardless of denomination (at least the Nicene Creed following denominations as far as I know) as a whole with our backs against the walls are more united than ever. Yeah, we sometime got bad news like some churches out there bending to the modern society usually followed by "APOSTOLICS YES!!" or something else. Just banters, nothing more or less.

If it will help, we bantz, we played each others devils advocate, we highlighted the faults and errors of others because WE CARE. Many here (I will attest to that) and I want to see Catholic, Orthodox, Protestants, Assyrian, etc. In heaven together as brothers and sisters in Christ rather than a schadenfraude in "I told you so (insert denom. here) lol" as they are whisked off into the eternal BBQ pit.

Attached: 8ca1681f884bc3aa5528b6c6a8991ae2100d4bc9e17b4920337bacda25565c82.jpg (500x375, 45.04K)

Don't fall for the pasta anons

It's understandable. Don't forget the board is around 2 years old now.

in all honesty, it's just he rotten cherry on top of this manure cake…I already have almost given up on faith as a whole. I cannot remove God from me, even if at times I feel like He's a cancer rather than anything else, but I wish I never met Him.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtqz58qrris

it's still something which depresses me; it's on me, however, I give you this.

I see this same pasta every time apostolics argue with each other. The irony of accusing someone of sin while directly breaking a Commandment by bearing false witness is always palpable.

I know it's a sin, but I don't care; and it's not a pasta…not gonna insult you because it's not worth it. I truly feel like that.

We weren't born yesterday, stop insulting our intelligence

That's not for you to decide.

I wrote a post some time ago about how the gulfs in the different European vs Japanese styles of social organisation and values should affect missions in Japan. Besides the 我慢すると頑張るも mindset, there's also the slight problem that Japan is technically a theocracy (the emperor Akihito PBUH is seen as the decendant of shinto god). 倭魂 (The Japanese national spirit) will be something that will have to be reconciled.
Japan is also a very ritual culture, so it would be good (even though it's likely impossible) for worship practise to be fit to the Eastern style. 基米倭桶 we'll call it. Christian rice in a Japanese bowl.

Ortho takes 50 hertz, Cath takes 60 hertz. Prot gets Dejima.

That is where you are wrong. Japanese culture would be a much better fit to the Apostolic churches given their human biodiversity tendencies (i.e. family structure, individualism v. collectivism) and the ritual culture. I was a cradle prot albeit in a very progressive (read: entropic) "non denominational" church you know the story, and their missions flopped in Japan for the same reason. Japanese don't like to stick out, they move as one unit.

People are reading screwtape letters

Attached: 欧州家族のストラクチャー.png (602x631 209.64 KB, 173.75K)

It's going to turn 4 years old in September, actually.

You don’t.
Christianity can’t even save historically Christian Europe from becoming a secular degenerate cuck continent that’s set to be a caliphate. Christianity will only ruin any nation it touches until you all get your house in order.

you seem confused, the secular degenerate cuck continent went secular and all the rest because it rejected Christianity

what's funny, is that Prots seem to do way better in places like Korea, which is all about weirdo cults and nconsistent theology.

No it’s because Christianity let itself get (((Undermined))) in those nations and unless it goes back to being vocal about that problem it’ll only introduce Jews to nations by proxy and help them poison the proverbial well

The problem is that you would allow them to remain unsaved and go to hell while preserving their worldly nation. Nations rise and fall. Our duty is to spread the gospel regardless. As such, I would rather see Japan fall with many saved instead of Japan preserve itself with most perishing in hell.

Attached: JapaneseMen.jpg (948x435, 87.3K)

It's sad in korea. pizza stuff and corruption.
i blame america and soviets

I would agree if the Jewish problem didn’t result in the secularization or outright anti-Christianity of nations. As it stands, trying to meddle with Japan will just dissolve their nation and let Jewish interest damn them all anyway, so I don’t see a point. If Christianity can reclaim Europe I’ll trust Christians to not ruin Japan, but there are too many crypto-Jew or crypto-Hedonist Christians that haven’t been ousted

Primarily because China/Korea clamps down on any open churches. Forcing Christians to be underground.