Dont know where else to go with this

no im not a faggot

Okay it's probably obvious but he's mentally ill as a sufferer of bipolar disorder, and bipolar disorder isn't an easy thing to deal with. I'm put off by the whole thing because it's not only winnie the pooh retarded and disrespectful but deranged. it makes me question his entire sanity, rationality, and sincerity since it makes NO sense. i love him a lot but im honestly pretty disgusted and don't know if i can forgive him even if his mind does change on this, since it's so out there and strange. he told me i can take a break from this relationship and date other men to see if i want to stay with him (lol). what do Zig Forums?

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7132677654385755506c696271673d3d2d3333323531343535302e3134383564393035626166636331313334383035323.jpg (720x696, 54.6K)

Your boe swallowed a brick that cannot pass out his rectum. False humility is a brick that if swallowed will block up the works. Your boe needs to go direct to the Good shephard. Any other subservience is not proper. Priest's are very often pedo's in disgueise not to ,mention the other stuff they do in secret. Your boe never has faith from the start or he was misdirected. Putting faith in any other but Jesus is big mistake. zzzzzzzzzits good you felt sorry for him but you got to get over it and you will. zzzzzzzok YOU already know that but just wanted to say it. Hey think of it as a little fly 4 or 5 of them make a feast right? live an' learn beautiful green chan person.

Sorry, no women allowed on this board.

Try elsewhere.

You must have this board mistaken for >>>/r9k/

Your boe swallowed a brick that cannot pass out his rectum. False humility is a brick that if swallowed will block up the works. Your boe needs to go direct to the Good shephard. Any other subservience is not proper. Priest's are very often pedo's in disgueise not to ,mention the other stuff they do in secret. Your boe never has faith from the start or he was misdirected. Putting faith in any other but Jesus is big mistake. zzzzzzzzzits good you felt sorry for him but you got to get over it and you will. zzzzzzzok YOU already know that but just wanted to say it. Hey think of it as a little fly 4 or 5 of them make a feast right? live an' learn beautiful green chan person. lol

Hey 7 years is a long time sorry to read that

I was looking for another post but came back because I'm a sop. Not got a womb and not gay either in case you are and think I am.

Probably both, tbh. He said Christians are often subjected to demon attacks but I never had a shift in my mind as drastic as that. I don't really understand it. I admit it hurts because I deeply care about him. There's true love between the both of us but the cards are looking bad for various of reasons.

Yeah it is. Started when I was 13. That's someone I've known since childhood.

It's fine.

Friendzone him but don't look for other men and just keep an eye on him to not make him feel even worse. Mental disability isn't an easy thing to handle, but at least he isn't trying to kill someone.

I'm new to chan boards just lurking couldn't help but reply to your because been through sometime similar a few times.

something

Yeah he wants to kill himself once he gets rid of his grace completely as a Christian, lol. I don't know if there's coming back from that. The sad thing he did this in a matter of days. I think he's in a state of high mania right now.

What happened in your situation?

oh man 4 of them on about 7 years. I think they use me because of my compassion.

Then you shouldn't ask Zig Forums but a therapist. It concerns mental issues, we're obviously not the expert here. Unless there's a legit demonic possession… But I'm 99.9% sure it isn't the case.

You know the saying think it was shakespeare "its better to have loved than have never loved at all"

Well its all a test in the long run. do we really trust him. I mean God. the whole thing it tests us.

Your boyfriend is being tested. YOu know what Jesus said "the love of many shall wax cold because of the times." that probably doesn't help to read that sorry.

I don't know what the answer is.

One thing that might make some sense out of it is on the spiritual warfare side. I think your bf has been effected. But you probably know that. it's a really really tuff and dark game well it's not a game at all. that's probably the problem. He is overcome by it. Unprepared a novice.

Sorry

I see.

Prayer is the only way to make a change. How long is it since bf voiced this decision?

A couple of days which is why it makes it upsetting to me. funny enough I had a dream of this before it happened but it's worse than the dream, lol. Just my luck man…

well at least you were warned. It's a big test this whole thing. I'm following Trump Q on twitter and YouTube at the moment. So much really dark stuff being revealed. It's an asolt on the mind and heart but some good things happening I got hope. big hope

sorry my spelling its not so good

Yikes. I hope he snaps out of it and doesn't go full reprobate. If not, well at least you can use it as a learning experience for when God graces you with a real man.

Attached: 2018_05_09_072956.png (199x164, 43.29K)

What are you talking about?

r9k is full of roasties and traps.

Well I'm surprised there was no signs of this in this whole 7 years. It's either you both or just him got into some really serious spiritual warfare and he got a real attack because was making some real progress. It happens I have seen it and experienced. Saw a whole lot of people attacked and isolated and mostly defeated because they were mostly doing it all alone. Got picked off. It's why the Lord sent people out in two's and three's.

I'm talking abut guys they need to be fighting spiritual battles shoulder to shoulder with other guys in agreement and watching each others back.

Break up with him and be my wife ^-^

He should have his test levels checked. As for the bigger problem, I don't have any great advice. Maybe time will sort things out for him, make him come to his senses.

Bump for an update.

I hope you had no sex before marriage. Other than that it sounds to me like he drank the kool aid of atheism.

Not 8/r9k.

It's a good thing you aren't married as according to you he's probably committed the unpardonable sin. Get the heck out of there before he drags you down with him. Remember Luke 14:26.

Q predicted this thread