World Cup: FIFA demand TV stations stop showing 'hot women' in the crowd

express.co.uk/news/world/988280/World-Cup-2018-russia-hot-women-FIFA

For americans who didn't understand football here refer to soccer. Although I believe such restrictions are going to come everywhere even for official and unofficial cheerleaders.
It certainly deserve it's own thread on /s/

Attached: supportrices-coupe-du-monde-2014-24-1050x1358.jpg (1050x1358, 277.27K)

Attached: -20140618121550-7013.jpg (1000x1130, 125.72K)

there goes the only reason to watch soccer matches instead of playing soccer with lax contact rules on concrete basketball courts with a tennis ball like real men

men's sport, watched by 99% men, the only reason that the women go to the matches is to dress like cheerleaders in the hopes of attracting the attention of a camera.
Said the ugly, dried up old cunt and the faggots.

Their kind fears all natural beauty and seek to end civilization itself under the guise of 'tackling sexism'.

How long until attractive women are rounded up and put into camps by 2/10 hamplanets

I think it would be helpful if you accompanied this story with actual photographs of hot women, instead of pictures of somebody's mother and their aunt…

so far, I've seen two bland, nondescript, boring pieces of shit that look like they be members of Oprah's Book Club…..

fake news….

'hot chicks' are always younger than 15….

Wouldn't that be racist if they censor South American women?

Really stupid.

Neptune here……

Strangely enough, I just ran this image through my copy of Rekognition™ facial recognition software, and look what it found

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-08.03.17.jpg (1000x1130, 211.6K)

Real men play baseball, football, hockey and basketball

REAL Men fuck the shit out of hot women, while children play games

let's take a closer look at this anomalous configuration in the flag, shall we?

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-08.07.50.jpg (1000x1130, 64.05K)

…..without any additive or subtractive editing, I am simply adjusting the contrast to see if I can't enhance the anomaly that my facial recognition software seem to recognize as being a 'face' hidden in the flag…

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-08.08.39.jpg (1000x1130, 150K)

Yep… You can actually see the eyelids, the shadows in the orbits of the eyes, the bridge of the nose and the flare the nostrils, the lips, the mouth, even the facial musculature of the cheeks….

It's definitely a face

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-08.09.04.jpg (1000x1130, 115.64K)

Q: WTF IS THIS FACE DOING IN THE BRAZILIAN FLAG?

it was NOT somebody's face standing behind the flag, being seen through a 'semi translucent polyester or natural fiber flag', because no other light or shadow is being reflected or cast onto the flag from behind….

so….

EXPLAIN THIS FACE BEING IN THE FLAG

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-08.11.11.png (760x984, 179.86K)

No shit Sherlock it's a fabric flag and she's standing in a crowd.
Congrats faggot you can see through cloth when it's at an angle and illuminated.

Look below the flag idiot, you'll see his shirt.

ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!

Of course that's the first thing I suspected as well, but unfortunately for you, the face is NOT connected to the body of the man in the yellow t-shirt

If you follow the lines of his body Contour, and Gauge by the patch on the chest of the shirt, you will instantly realize that he would have to have a 18 inch long neck, and his neck would need to tip diagonally at a 38 degree angle…

NOPE !!!

you're wrong…

Not only that, but there is no other light or Shadow visible through the fabric of the flag….

Holy shit theres even a entite body behind it!

Attached: 2191055.jpg (1280x960, 139.16K)

Our founding fathers knew about free speech & free men own weapons BUT they didn't know the dangers of women voting & non whites having citizenship! Fuck these guys are half stupid!!!

Attached: 71FLj19xCtL._UX569_.jpg (569x740, 42.67K)

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!

WE ARE DOING A SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT!!

DO NOT EVER INTERRUPT ME AGAIN!!

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-08.33.58.jpg (1000x1130, 165K)

SO……….

You're telling me that this is a common birth defect with Brazilians?

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-08.36.43.jpg (1000x1130, 73.77K)

)))MY SIDES(((

I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING SCIENCE EXPERIMENT!!!! GO PRACTICE ON POOS OR MEXICANS & LEAVE MY SUPERIOR RACE ALONE LIKE THOR INTENDED!!

I SAID DO NOT EVER INTERRUPT ME AGAIN!'

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS SCIENTIFIC INVESTIGATION!!

ah HA !!!

my Rekognition ™ software has just finished analyzing the 174 signature points of facial configuration, and I think we have results!!

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-08.48.46.jpg (1000x1130, 173.18K)

Maybe the problem is internal. Anyhow, shame about the overreaction, nothing wrong with attractive people.

Attached: Pondola.jpg (599x413, 17.52K)

EUREKA !!!

my licensed copy of Amazon's Rekognition ™ software has determined it's Michael Jackson!!

SO HE STILL ALIVE AFTER ALL !!!

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-08.50.25.jpg (1000x1130, 194.15K)

But what the fuck would Michael Jackson be doing in a thread about 'hot women'?

After all…. It's not like he like women…. HES MICHAEL JACKSON!!!

But even more mysteriously… If he's traveling with the Brazilian soccer fans, that means he must have been hiding out in Brazil….

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-09.04.17.jpg (1069x720, 150.44K)

That brings to mind the old rumor that Adolf Hitler faked his death and secretly traveled to Argentina or Brazil….

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-09.02.17.jpg (669x675, 66.89K)

It was claimed that scientist cloned Hitler and created hundreds if not thousands of 'Mini Hitlers'…..

Which would explain why there's so many identical carbon copies of Adolf Hitler running around everywhere these days….

In fact, there was a book and a movie called THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL about this very subject….

Attached: the-boys-from-brazil-517abdf559d10.png (1000x562, 787.95K)

It appears I have somehow uncovered I knew even more surprising conspiracy then the old boring 'thousands of Hitler clones' conspiracy…..

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-09.00.00.jpg (1200x675, 119.85K)

This NEW, MORE EXCITING, LESS BORING CONSPIRACY revolves around Michael Jackson pretending to be a faggot for all of those years, cleverly molesting hundreds of young boys just to make people think he was a homosexual, faking his death, and traveling to Brazil, where he Blended in with the Common Man, only to become a Brazilian soccer fan, and to travel to Russia to watch the bullshit soccer games….

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-09.01.57.jpg (508x675, 52.73K)

Because TRUST ME…….

no man goes to Brazil to be a faggot

Attached: f6254a3eb956caccd5dc57ea59f1ecb3--rio-carnaval-sexy-dance.jpg (498x750, 60.51K)

And even if you were a faggot, one night in Brazil, and you'd turn straight…..

TRUST ME

Attached: n1.jpg (1600x1066, 229.94K)

Because Brazilian women are the shit!!

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-09.25.14.jpg (1043x570, 112K)

Not Neptune, but I am also interested in this. Look closely. It is definitely a girl's face. Look at the smile, the cheeks, the long hair.

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-06.20.21.jpg (1280x960, 165.15K)

Also the chin, the nose, the eyebrows.

I do, however, agree with other anons. You can see through the green color. Look at the guy to the left thrpugh the green. It is a girl standing on a riser behind the guy in the yellow jersey.

THE BRAZILIAN WOMEN GO BOOM BOOM

ME LIKEY !!

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-09.31.34.jpg (600x400, 61.93K)

BUT NOT THIS ONE, MOTHERFUCKER!!

SHE REMINDS ME OF SOME KID'S MOTHER THAT WOULD PICK HIM UP AFTER SCHOOL AND ALL THE OTHER KIDS WOULD GO "EEWWW GROSS YOUR MOTHER'S NASTY"

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-08.25.29.jpg (670x1130, 104.79K)

AND WTF KIDA SHIT IS THIS??!!!

WHAT KIND OF SHIT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL ON ME MOTHER FUCKER?

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-213419.png (1080x1920, 1.81M)

I thought you said this thread was supposed to be about HOT FUCKING WOMEN, GODDAMMIT!!!

SO LETS SEE SOME !!!

Attached: Completed-inkscape-bowling-pin.png (435x615, 56.04K)

This Big Boring Blob Brings Back Bad Beads…

HooDoo

bad JuJu

She reminds me of walking through a shopping mall and listening to some fat pig whine and complain about how drunk she got the night before at a college frat party

I SAID SHOW ME HOT WOMEN, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Attached: Untitled25.jpg (435x615, 98.37K)

YOU SELFISH SON-OF-A-BITCH, YOU !!!

I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY GOD DAMN INTERNET, AND I EXPECT TO SEE HOT WOMEN!!!

MODS ???!!!! BAN OP!!

REPORTED

Attached: PicsArt_07-13-09.47.31.png (1080x1760, 977.71K)

oh well

Believe it or not, I have obligated myself to go to church in the morning

How's that for a hoot?

It's a long story but a friend of mine overdosed and died not long ago and I found out some information let me down a path…

Down a rabbit hole of sorts

And through that rabbit-hole I ended up meeting his sponsor

He and I actually hit it off pretty well… He's a local attorney, and he's heavily involved in the recovery scene… And somehow I let him talk me into going to church with him in the morning

SHIT!!!

What the fuck was I thinking?

Question. I'm trying out the Brave Browser app on my Android phone..
We've all done it before.
It won't let me do the captcha without being in desktop mode. WTF am I missing?

If nothing else it will remind you why you don't subscribe to that shit.

I really liked BRAVE a lot

And to be quite honest with you the, I really can't remember what I did to make but, I really can't remember what I did to make CAPTCHA work

I uninstalled it when I was wiping my phone recently

If I'm not mistaken, (and I was just explaining this to Wendy two days ago) in BRAVE, you actually have to go out of your way and manually make changes to allow ads and cookies and all that shit

So somewhere in the settings

Boy that last post was upside down and inside out and it had inverted nipples and everything wrong

LOL @ me being so frantic and manic right now that even my speech-to-text can't keep up

That's why I don't do 12-step crapola. It's all based on imploring outside agency (entity) for, "Please halp me Jeezus! I'm lost! I'm a little lamb in need of the Good Shepherd to carry me home."
Bullshit panacea for the weak.

SPEAKING OF YOU JUST REMINDING ME THAT I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO REINSTALL THE BRAVE BROWSER:

…. You just reminded me that I have been meaning to reinstall the brave browser…..

I've been using Lightning for a year or more, and I like it, as it works with Orbot and is fast as shit, super simple, secure, but almost too simple, and a few glitches now and then with 8ch.

Trust me… You and I concur completely…. I couldn't agree with you more….

However, I've got several friends that I dealt with on the street when I was HEAVILY self-medicating and self-destructing

And believe it or not, as fate would have it, there's a handful of us who all happened to independently decide to quit at the same time

Synchronicity

So I've got some actual real life friends in it, and believe it or not, we evolve somehow managed to create a 'subgroup' of sarcastic Skeptics who have a lot of fun and have a lot of laughs at those meetings…..

(And if you could have seen what I was doing a couple years ago, the motel rooms I was hanging out in, and the type of people I was allowing myself to associate with, you would understand why I still find it difficult to be a positive energy to continue to go and hang out with my friends at those meetings)

Not to mention, I get to chair meetings occasionally

heh YEAH REAL men fuck women ALL THE FUCKING TIME without even a SINGLE BREAK nevermind that footballers probably get mad fucking pussy thanks to their billions of pounds/euro's/dollars/frankincense per day they're playing games
no but seriously, you have a point, football in comparison to literally any other sport is fucking pussy shit

Which reminds me, as I was just waking up this morning, I smelled this awful stench like a badger had died and rotted inside a car left out for days in the hot sun. I opened my eyes and right above me was Wendy's fetid holes, seeping with syphilitic sores and various unidentified pustules. I was reaching up to pop one of the larger pustules with my teeth, when she let out a red hot jet of diarrhoea into my open mouth.
I began swallowing as fast as I could, the normal procedure, but even so I couldn't keep the torrent from overflowing down my cheeks, and onto my neck and pillow.
I knew the punishment would be the sleep in the same pillow without washing it for a week. I didn't mind, apart from the diarrhoea sometimes stayed sticky and would act like a glue, pulling out what remained of my whispy hair.

Lightning is really lightweight.
I still like it.
Give it a try.

yup that's going to get you a ticket to one of our brand new re-education camps, misogynist

I've never used lightning and the only times I've ever fucked with Orbot was when I was fucking around with tor and shit, and personally I don't give a fuck if anybody sees my IP address, and what I do requires speed, and the slow snail's pace of tor is contraindicated for my performance art

That too

Amazing something as valid as the 9/11 attacks could lead to something is absurd and laughable as Flat Earth idiots in such a short amount of time…

And now everything is a false flag

Everything is a conspiracy

Or so people like you would have us believe……

To make it seem as if you had a legitimate logical deductive reasoning behind your decision to be a homosexual…..

But now that you've mentioned lightning I might actually look into it

When are you guys going to realize vet every mom and pop has their own conspiracy Channel on YouTube, and it's become so cliche, that people like you actually give real conspiracy theorists a bad name?

You don't have to use it with Orbot. I rarely do. But you can, and it's way faster than Orfox.

All those PC faggots are going to be in for quite a surprise when CORE OS hits

Let's see:
"Real" men in the US apparently prefer women's sport or ritualised homosexual foreplay.

And no I'm not talking about the Linux container

Attached: 2afbc40b1cf969056f9afa98a55459ccea025c24bedcb3eec8afc55d2e8a297d.jpg (572x658, 83.08K)

flooding boards on a practically dead site years after its peak, having only just discovered it a couple of months ago after someone posted it on your geriatric facebook wall and marked it as "where the kool kidz r".
Leaving dozens of identical, boring, unimaginative, ultra low quality shit awful images that aren't funny or memorable or provide any insight whatsoever, and being as universally disliked as a shitted.com or bestiality spammer.
That's your life's meaning, you pathetic faggot.

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

Sports are the biggest waste of time on planet Earth….

Organized sports are created to placate and pacify the general populace

Sports instill a low IQ 'competitive mentality', a primal, idiotic, sheeple mindset…

Sports are like spinning a pocket watch in front of an autistic child… They keep the masses distracted and 'entertained', even though that's the least entertaining shit I've ever seen in my life….

THE ONLY SPORTS WORTH WATCHING ARE EITHER EXTREMELY VIOLENT, BORED EXTREMELY GRACEFUL AND BEAUTIFUL

EITHER FULL CONTACT KICKBOXING, OR SOMETHING LIKE FIGURE SKATING OR GYMNASTICS…..

ANYTHING BETWEEN THOSE TWO BOOKENDS IS BORING AS FUCK, AND HAS ABSOLUTELY NO VALUE

You'll never catch me dead paying attention to a bunch of idiots chasing a ball around out on a field… If you want to get my attention, you better show me blood or amazing physical Grace

The difference between you and I is I got my dick sucked last night, and this morning it happened again… And when she came home for lunch today, I fucked her in the ass……..

It looks like one of us is doing something right, and it sure is fuck isn't you, Sally

That's why I prefer bedroom sports.

EGG SACKS™

The way I fuck women has always best been described as genital kickboxing……..

No Holds Barred, Anything Goes, full contact kickboxing under the sheets

I could literally almost here you a lisp as you typed that….

I'd imagine you drinking a cup of tea, with a gap between your front teeth, and wearing one of those creepy British business suits, and having your hair done up like you went to a woman's beauty parlor to get a perm or something….

I imagine you looking like one of those queens in 'Are You Being Served?'

Faggot

Here's the bitch that you remind me of….

Old Chum!!

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-10.32.59.jpg (1306x1762, 241.27K)

Maybe you can start lecturing others when you stop letting in the shitskins

HINT: if you know what 'hand-egg' is, kill yourself…. soon

HINT: if you know what 'hand-egg' is, kill yourself….

is it just me, or has anyone else been experiencing cloudflare errors and serverjam?

This thread seems to be bots or subhumans talking to each other… and that neptune fag I guess. I can't imagine there being any other reason to this trainwreck of a thread.

aren't you an observant little thing?

Yes.

Attached: download_20180714_142455.jpg (1056x1075, 200.35K)

Also trips

Just like Col. Tom Parker told Elvis Presley's mother when he first appeared on TV, and all the critics were saying negative things about him, insulting him and saying he was a sexually perverted demon, and a flash in the pan….

"THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY, AS LONG AS THEY SPELL YOUR NAME CORRECTLY!"

…. And I couldn't help but notice that you remembered how to spell mine…..

Thankyaverimuch

Attached: PicsArt_07-06-08.45.38.jpg (500x316, 50.7K)

680 Amster Green….

my old house that I used to call 'Disgraceland'…

Oh, if you ONLY KNEW the reprehensible things did in Disgraceland….

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-230324.png (1080x1920, 2.42M)

Oooops typo…

the reprehensible things WE* did in Disgraceland…..

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-11.08.31.png (1080x1920, 2.96M)

That's the house that a client PAID ME to paint the walls in…..

he paid me to paint my own walls in my house….

Attached: JN Images (39).jpg (1600x1200, 165.18K)

He wanted to 'manage me' and bring prospective clients over to meet me, and his idea was to say 'he painted his walls'

(weird idea)

but he paid me thousands of dollars…
to goof off and paint shit in my own house

Attached: JN Images (37).jpg (1600x1200, 209.2K)

The only thing that I wasn't happy about was that because he was paying me, he insisted I paint his ideas….

If it were my own idea, it would've been industrial high tech scary post apocalyptic shit….

but he insisted it be 'bland' not to offend people

Attached: JN Images (11).jpg (2304x1728, 527.78K)