Ordinary items and tools as weapons

So my problem is that I am not allowed to carry any usefull weapon legaly.
So I was thinking of alternatives and this is what came into my mind.
(I carry a backpack 97% of the time, so I included bigger items aswell)

however I was wondering what the best of these is or does anyone have better ideas?

Attached: rapefugees.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knife_legislation#Germany
battlemug.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The axe or hammer sound like good bets. There's heft on the end for a solid swing. Just make sure to have a lanyard or something connected to the bottom to wrap around your wrist. Don't want rapefugees to take your weapon from you if shit goes wrong.

Staubklopfer

Well I intuitivly thought that the machete would be a better choice when looking at the bigger stuff.
I mean when those weapons have been used in real combat, sharp stuff was prefered against unarmored oponents and I doubt that a nigger will have chainmail.

noice, but thats illegal. You should know.

dude I am serious. There is literally a rapist living not far from my place.(I am male though)
I mean its only one I know of.
There are several refugee housings in my area. Two of them on my way back home. I often go home quite late.

Attached: 1f7954568da0b9045523d8dc5029409978fdfddfa21693e228c6a48cd25ee399.jpg (695x560, 72.34K)

Dont be an asshole know, you dont have one yourself anyway.

Have you considered a crate of liberators to free you from your puppet government?

I would start with something small that you can produce quickly.

Like, just molotov their houses, lmao.
Torch em all, brah.
Just kidding~ That would be wrong. ;P

I am not talking about long term production anti gov weapons. I am talking about more or less legal self defence.

Any form of armed rebelion would be a small number highly dedicated well equiped hardliners.
10% of the population would show open support towards them
20% would symathize
20% would say "well this is what happens when the country isnt properly governd"
45% would stay neutral and simply hope that they dont get killed
5% would call them evil nazis

In police and military there might be a vastly overproptional amount of support.

But its only 0.5-1% of people who would acctually act.
and only 0.05% that would act lethaly
we arent french.

yes, right there are human beings after all. And the most are inocent. :^P
I want to defend myself against the evil ones, that can be german or traumathized refugee child equaly.
In fact I get attacked by 5 yo blonde german girls regulary!

Okay, then use Stanley FatMax Fubar III

Me? I stick to the old anal bead in a rainbow sock.

What's the situation in Germany re: self defence laws? Are you going to get fucked over after the fact (in a court) for using specific items or tools to defend yourself?

We have "Notwehr" which means emergency defence. It in fact includes helping others and even means stand your ground. I even am allowed to defend my honour (whatever that means)
It doesnt matter what you do, if you can prove that your only intention was defence even killing someone with an illegal firearm will only get you a punishment for illegal weapons possesion and carry.

You can imagine that reality isnt that bright, I am not aware of specific cases though.

If you cannot justify defence, then there is a diference between no weapons and weapons/tools. There is no difference between assault with weapons and tools as far as I know.

But I am not a lawyer, dont take anything for granted.

these little things known as laws are outdated, what matters is the feelings of the judge you bigot. Don't let this stuff go to court if you can.

Your hands

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knife_legislation#Germany
According to kikepedia, in Germany you should be allowed to (even open) carry knives with fixed blades not over 12cm.
So why wouldn't get a knoife instead of contemplating all those bullshit alternatives?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3264x2448, 11.02M)

Stop being a pussy, i lived next to a refugee center for 2 months and went to turkish district daily, i also commuted by public communication daily and no niggers, merkelmen or turks ever gave me any trouble

Yes that is was sort of my implication.
Its kinda easier to explain why you have a hammer then

well this explains why they brought 12cm fixed blades to war instead of flails or hammers :^)

there was a rape+assault and several assault cases not that for from me and several murders in 100km radius

are you retarded? In fact I feel sort of insane walking outside after 9pm without a pistol

Using a tool rather than a weapon would probably work better for you in court - carrying a machete would be construed as you planning for it, which would be used to try and present you as some kind of deranged madman who wanted to fuck up that poor defenceless little mugger perish the thought!. Even something like a hammer would probably fall into that category unless you'd use one in your work. Then again your legal system might not be as cucked as ours (you lucky bastard), isn't there a resource for Germans interested in self defence describing the precedent and standards involved?

I dont really think about the case when I acctually use it.
If I should use it and get "caught for self defence" I am fucked anyway…
My only thought is how I wont get fucked by some bastard policeman who just checks me.

there are some discussions but I havent found the answer to my question.

Can you carry pepperspray? That stuff will bring a grown man to his knees so long as he's not on meth. Peppergel is better since it won't blow back in the wind towards you

how is that supposed to be effective?

Yes I can carry pepperspray.
But is peppergel really effective? Any statistics?
I acctually didnt want to buy that because I remembered when I played with water guns as a child one could just hold a hand in front of the eyes or something like that.

a madball is illegal.

user I recommend that you get a maglite flashlight or get a fishing bat

Bikers in the old days would obviously carry crude shit to fight, but one popular and fairly easily concealed tool would be a small 8oz ballpeen hammer. The heads are tiny about the same size as a disposable lighter while the handles would be about 12 inches long and easy to cut down. With a bit of effort I'm certain you could IWB carry a ballpeen hammer. Unfortunately you don't have much reach but it's as fast as you are while still giving you a shit ton of hurt for such a light thing, don't be suprised if you make noticible dimples in people's skulls.

I believe you should get a battle mug

Attached: 76443262.jpg (900x1200, 127.93K)

You're looking way too much into it. Here are some simple items you can carry anywhere and use to beat people up with. The simplest things are the best/

Attached: umbrella.jpg (2000x2000 108.95 KB, 339.33K)

All those things might seem like a good idea now. Not so much when shit happens and you'll want to grab your weapon as quickly as possible, not search for it in a bag.

Ye, this falls into the category of very effective hand to hand combar weapons that arent firearms but still illegal.

I am still curious about the effectivness of peppergel…

please tell me this isnt real fucking topkek

how to defend yourself with a belt, a boxcutter , a pen or an umbrella?

the flashlight is a good idea though

Dub dubs confirm best choice.

Some more, just get creative.

user, I'm afraid that even if you could walk around with a shotgun you would still get mugged.

Attached: phone.png (1000x1000 1.47 MB, 14.91K)

Crossbow?

true, I could replace the big ball at the end with led and claim that I am a faggot.
Police wouldnt like to touch it as they think I had it in my ass.

There are these emergency hammer in public transport, people in need of a weapon (e.g. football hools) love stealing them.

Attached: Notfallhammer.JPG (170x312, 8.47K)

are you autistic?
a box cutter will break off after a small cut, an umbrella has no weight I have absolutly no idea how you stop someone with a belt
a phone? wtf? I am not a grandpa to carry around a walking stick either

I'd rather use my fists then any of that, other then the flashlight.

I am not a fucking assasin and its not an everyday item

I want legal shit ffs, aka every day items

battlemug.com/

Everyone in here with the exception of you has autism
You have clearly never used one. These things are made to cut open cardboard boxes, you can easily slice someone's throat
Stop buying chink $2 umbrellas, faggot. Umbrellas are heavy enough to be used as clubs and many can also be used for stabbing with their pointy ends.
Belts hurt like a bitch, but you wouldn't know because your father never beat you with one.
No, but you're clearly a cripple

Fucking niggers.

Attached: black serial killer 2.webm (202x360 1.11 MB, 5.25M)

I am not trying to execute someone, hitting the throat with something that will snap of at slightest nonperfect blade alignment isnt easy
UMRELLAS ARE DESGINED TO BE LIGHT YOU MORON! you are supposed to carry them with easy with a bend arm. The chinck stuff is acctually heavier
My fists hurt more then a belt I am not a fatass like you

pic related

Attached: 18.jpg (1079x1109, 137.09K)

A clothesline wrapped around your forearm is a multi tool par excellence. It's great protection against hits and the occasional knife attack, you can strangle, bind, topple, whip and crowd control people with it, it's cheap, almost invisible, easy to ditch, and you can hang your boxers to dry on it.

Attached: clothesline.jpg (640x445, 30.7K)

To be fair a box cutter is a better deterrent than a self defense weapon. I mean it'll work but it'd be hard to kill someone with it unless they're tied up, unconscious, or a kid or something. You'd mostly just cut up a guy's arms with one if he was attacking you which might be enough to scare him off, or maybe not if there's multiple attackers. A strong umbrella would be a better weapon though still far from ideal. Shit sucks for folks that can't have guns.

"But officer, I'm simply an archaeologist"

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20190131_153559 - Copy.jpg (2336x1824, 1.22M)

at least this board is funnier then its little brother on halfchan…

acctually not bad at all, any tortourials on how to shape it, so it fits my hand?

So you're gonna walk around with a stone punch knife in your pocket, out of all the suggestions in this thread you choose that?

Attached: push dagger.jpg (350x206, 11.14K)

Plenty of videos that show you how to on YT, it's mostly just practice. I learned to do it in university.
Remember to clean up after yourself, and if flintknapping outside, do it on a large tarp so as to not muddy the archaeological record, newly flaked stone is almost indistinguishable from the real thing.

Are you retarded?
You don't use an umbrella like a bludgeon you savage, it's a thrusting weapon.

With this one the mug itself would most likely smash with the first blow, but that does add at least minor lacerations to the equation (and ceramic splinters/shards in the wound).

Attached: Just for drinking coffee officer!.png (1020x750, 1.06M)

He's a retarded self-admitted cuckchanner. You could give him a shotgun and he would tell you that there no way to use a shotgun in self defense

There was no further input on the effectivness of peppergel and I think it sucks outside of ideal parameters.
I really liked the flashlight aswell.
Everything else would be at least highly suspicious to carry or illegal.

I am not going to shape in perfectly ofcourse, its still should look like a stone, just with a nice surface for the palm.

seriously now, are you going to walk around with an umbrella in your hand all the time?

stop being autistic ffs, this is not even funny or something. I am not asking you to have been in a real fight. But you saw all the fighting vids didnt you?

Why was that question phrased as if it wasn't a perfectly reasonable suggestion?

Peppergel is as effective as pepperspray. If the assailant can block gel with his hand he can do the same with a traditional spray. Get him in both the eyes and mouth

I was not comparing it to pepperspray, its clearly superior to pepperspray.
I wondered what is better.
A flashlight, peppergel, a padlock(as knuckleduster) or a sharp stone.

Not him but a roll of coins adds mass to your fist. A hammer blow to the temple with a roll of quarter sized (sorry for my ignorance, I don't know German coinage) coins can shatter the thin bone or just give a very nasty concussion. Same thing for knuckle dusters, you don't punch with them you hammer blow with them.

No, do not use improvised knucks, you're likely to break your fingers if you punch.

How about a hammer, an ordinary old hammer. A single hammer hit to the head is going to put anyone on the ground immediately.

Attached: very.png (393x459, 313.58K)

You can't freely carry a hammer outside in the EUSSR without getting in trouble, unless you have a good excuse, and unless your job requires the use of a hammer, you don't have any excuse, especially if you're dressed in normal clothes and you're in a mall.
Pens, umbrellas, belts, flashlights and canes are the best choice for the average yuropoor.
Unless you have no problem with breaking the law, in that case literally use a knife.

Jesus Christ.

If you only knew how bad things really are

Attached: You're invited.png (199x130, 938)

A lot of the bikers here carry an adjustable wrench (12-14") in their back pocket.
Everyone knows what its for; but no one except kaffirs and goat felchers need to worry about it.

The best defense is a good offense. Burn their houses and mug them in the streets. Yell allah akbar when you do, so the police won't investigate you to avoid a hate crime. Do your deer have large antlers? Buy one, sharpen the ends, and claim you're an amateur biologist. You could wear a kirpan and claim to be a Sikh, assuming you can still do that (Sikhs can wear them into a lot of places in the US where weapons would normally be banned. If you called anyone you opposed a Nazi, you might be able to get away with it.). A whip might work if you're into gay BDSM (or claim to be into it :^) ).

Attached: 44d1f98794d49b96f1bb00a0dd652c08ad60e664705c761d9d2fea15335ef226.jpg (791x648, 58.03K)

You see that hand over there?
That's a weapon.

You see that pen over there?
That's a weapon.

You see that book over there?
That's a weapon.

You see that usb cord over there?
That's a weapon.

You see that A4 piece of paper over there?
That's a weapon.

Oh boy,
My job as a Corrections Officer is relevant!

The favorite thing I had to dissect as a weapon as an armory officer in segregation was a "reading lesson"
Two DuPont registry magazines wet down using unknown bodily fluids together and sealed with vasalene. They were then rolled up and fused together, after which it was wound tightly with bed sheet. It was then wrapped with tape and more sheets of cloth. It could break bones and get through a metal detector.

Sand, get them in the eyes and kick them in the nuts till they crack.

Maglites. They are literally full blown metal batons that you can easily justify carrying.

Some options:
- Long flashlights (like these: aliexpress.com/item/12-31-36-41-49-CM-LED-Flashlight-Baseball-Bat-Rechargeable-Super-Bright-Aluminium-Alloy-Torch/32946719505.html)… basically a mini-baseball bat that doubles as a flashlight so you have plausible deniability
- An alternative to the above are old-school D-cell flashlights like the Maglite 6 D-cell (amazon.com/Maglite-Heavy-Duty-Incandescent-6-Cell-Flashlight/dp/B000056BME/)
- Baseball bat
- Hockey stick
- Certain types of knives are legal to carry… depends on your country I guess. I'm sure even in Germany there are types that are 100% legal
- Hammer
- Sickle
- Crowbar
- Steel-toed boots (not exactly a 'weapon' but you'll be surprised at how much you can hurt someone if you kick the guy in the shins while wearing them)
- Wrench

And since you're from Europisstan, who can forget the ultimate non-gun weapon:
- Cars and trucks
kek

Forgot to add:

- Modified umbrella (basically doing a few DIY mods to it so it actually hurts and works as a real weapon)

You are aware you can mod the umbrellas yourself right?

You Germans really are autistic.

I EDC a penlight and a tactical pen.

It's going well.

A few more:
- Heavy-duty pliers
- Old-school straight-edge razors
- A glass water bottle (must be made of very thick glass otherwise it doesn't really hurt that much)
- Walking sticks made from steel (or with a steel core)
- Scissors

bottle is acctually a very good idea, but a friend told me that a kitchenknife is a very good choice aswell.

How the hell am I going to justify the rest? Besides the boots. I will get those certainly.

Edit
I ignored the flashlight as it was mentioned allready, I wont carry walking sticks.
Scissors and pliers? inferior to flashlight or knife.

If it's a really sharp machete capable of draw cuts through clothing then niggers would be less tempted to grab it from you as long as you're throwing a frenzy of cuts and slices.
psychologically and functionally more effective than any of the other things because they have a tendency to hack off limbs in one swing with ease. great for chopping off the instep and splitting skulls. not so great for follow up strikes if you are fighting 4 or 7.
least likely to be disarmed with it and most likely to cause the most deep target damage without having to strike in an arc at multiple guys. If it is sharp or not just the pain you could cause from applying pressure through the center of it's axing into joints/cartilage and bones will make them think twice about taking your booty.

You could also try to weld two or three of those tools into an autistic franken-tool for each hand.
They're still gardening tools, of course.

*axis

learn wing chun

I'm not even sure if you have the brain power to write in cursive though after scrolling through all your previous replies

Attached: heh 1.jpg (750x602 237.71 KB, 64.42K)

yes, unlike the smuck in the OP who had exactly that happen to him, our OP is actually attempting to be prepared. what was your point?
on the slightest chance that this isn't actual shitposting, then you've proven to be way more of a retard than OP is, congrats though. I'm sure your wing chun feats are too unbelievable to describe in one post so I wont bother asking for proof.

Attached: historical depiction of wing chun in a street fight.jpg (897x791, 882.88K)

Attached: uh oh.....jpg (213x287, 16.7K)

Hate to break it to you user, but the idea is that the object in question is not suspicious if OP somehow manages to fend off a starving african child and is questioned by the enrichment officers. Kind of hard to justify carrying a magazine bludgeon around.

Now listen here OP, this turk was dead on the money when he said you'd get mugged even when given a shotgun. Most stuff suggested so far is a viable weapon if you have the right mindset. Like this user . But you clearly don't have the right mindset. Living in a high trust society has neutered you. You are scared like a toddler and that's normal. But I'm here to call you a faggot and tell you how violent people deal with your situation so you can unfuck your shit..

For starters, don't ignore this user . Even if you decide to ignore the laws and carry a firearm, you're still unarmed if you get jumped and the gun is still in your bag. There's two ways around this problem. The first one is to develop some situational awareness and to already have the weapon on hand when you enter the danger zone. This can be counter-productive if you go with a machete, a brick in a sock, or the footlong flashlight because they're bound to raise a few eyebrows and people are going to remember you. Not ideal. I'd still carry one just in case I really needed it, but then you have to be ready to get fucked if the police ask. Not even a bike lock makes sense if you have it out of your bag and you're still not in trouble.

The second way to deal with the bag problem is to simply not have you lifeline tucked away in your bag. And this is where we hit a brick wall known as kraut autism. Given a plethora of valid options you could easily fit into your pockets and always have at your reach, you've ignored most suggestions because you either want a magic wand that makes the evil future lawyers/doctors go away without you having put too much effort into it, or because you're legitimately so autistic you can't figure out how to use them without an user manual. I'm going to believe in you OP and pray that it's just kraut autism. I'll break down this post for you OP. God knows you need it.

Wrap some of the leather around your hand to get a good grip and leave the buckle hanging, You got a flail. Aim for the head.
I'm assuming you know no knife fighting whatsoever, otherwise I wouldn't have to explain this one. Hold out your hand like you're giving someone a thumbs up. Thumb goes over the spine of the blade. That's a forward grip. Don't bother with stabbing motions since the blade is so short. Think of it like you're cutting people with your thumb. Aim for whatever is closest and exposed. Likely the arms. Blood makes people freak out. If you can slash a throat, don't. Go for the jugular instead.
For pocket-size lamps you make a fist. Shiny end goes near the pinky. That's a pickaxe grip. Hammer-fist people's skulls and collarbones with it. If it's dark and your lamp is very bright you can blind people briefly if you shine it at them. Meme rent-a-cop bludgeon maglites would go in your bag.
Get a bunch of same-sized coins and stack them taller than your palm.. Wrap them in tape so you have a solid cilinder. Use just like you would a smaller lamp.
Stab people with the pointy end. Take off the cap first. Works with either grip. I prefer Bic pens.
Don't be retard and pretend it's a sword or a bat. You're not fencing or bludgeoning anyone with it. Hold it with both hands and thrust the pointy end at people. Aim for stomach and throat.

Here's a suggestion of my own. Get a bandana and a fishing weight. You put the weight in the middle of the bandana and then roll it. Hold the bandana by both ends and you got a flail that you can carry in your pockets and pull out at a moment's notice. Might be a problem if the cops ask but getting rid of either of the components after using it should put you in the clear.

Just remember OP. No amount of tools or weapons or law changes will help you until you have decided to bite off someone's jugular if caught unarmed. What's best is what you can always have immediately on hand and be willing to use but that's up to you.

Only ~85 clams. Skalligram said they're pretty solid and sturdy, I know, huge faggot, but still. Should I get one?

Attached: italian mace.jpg (1076x572 105.27 KB, 99.13K)

Sharpened bicycle spoke and a bottle cork is all you need for a good shiv.

I hope you arent serious

I acctually red all of this twice.
But you idiots (including the other belt, pen and umbrella fags) dont seem to understand that I need to have a serious advantage against unarmed niggers or some mudskin with a knife.

Going in with a pen will get me killed.

You also completly ignore the fact, that I wont be mugged in the city where there are a bunch of eyes watching me.

If I go home at a late hour, I can take out my weapon and hide a machete under my shirt or jacket, have a small hammer in my pocket and cover the head with my hand and so on.

The most likely situation is me on my own or with a friend or even with a girl. And we get aproached by 2-4 syrian refugee children at about 21-22 o'clock.

I am not whimpwristed or fat but not huge either.

I think I will go for a heavy wrench and small hammer(together with WD-40 and ducktape it shouldnt be suspicious) and get a stone for the pocket and sharpen it.

So basicly congratz to

and

But if anyone has some serious advice, I am still following the thread

Serious as a punctured lung.

an attacker is not a pumpkin.
A weapon has to be sturdy, it needs some mass. Even if its a cutting or stabbing one.
The harder it is to fend of or the more areas it can damage deciesivly the better.
It has to be hard to grab aswell.

If you want to assasinate someone, this might be a good choice, but in chaotic hand to hand combat its barely better then fists and certainly worse then a screwdriver.
If this thing is somehow better then something else, why noone used needles to fight back in the melee days?

Attached: 07-88SMS.png (860x860, 32.6K)

this is not even close to being a needle, is it a triblade?
It acctually proves my point nor yours.
In case we missunderstand eachother, my melee weapon of choice without legal boundires would be a gladius (or a long dagger, a gladius would be hard to get I think).

Ok so here is my choice.

270g or aprox 0.5 lbs
25cm or 10 inches

I think it is quite convient if I carry ducktape, WD-40 and some sort of pliers as "general toools" with me.

I am thinking about painting the silver part of the shaft black for better concealment in "ready to go" mode.

So basicly the plan is to have it in the backpack in a safe situation and conceal it in the hand when entering some dangerzone.

thoughts? I was able to smash a 2cm thick peace of wood in half. I have also sharpend it at the other end.

Attached: DSC_0535.JPG (4096x2304 1.67 MB, 1.53M)

In places like prisons or Glasgow where knife crime is common and knives are banned it is commonly accepted knowledge that anything pointy is good enough to chib a cunt with. Get your self a pair of metal knitting needles and carry some wool

Dubs have blessed the hammer. May it help you smash a starving african child. Painting it may be a bit too much, but you can use shoe polish to dull it. I will insist on carrying the fishing-weight flail in your pocket just in case. Good luck mate.

If guns are out you may want to consider vid related.

I love this guy. He went to the hospital for several months with third degree burns when he tried to build a jet engine from scratch.

Just make wolverine claws bro.

So this is how combine would make manhacks if they mostly turned niggers into transhumans. Also was that really that moldy or was it just lighting trick?