Princes Charles and William refused to meet Trump

Prince Charles and Prince William refused to meet with President Trump during his visit to the United Kingdom, according to London newspaper The Sunday Times.

A source familiar with the planning for the president and first lady Melania Trump's meeting with Queen Elizabeth II told the Times that Charles and William made it clear that they did not want to participate.

“This business of Prince Charles and Prince William not being there for the Trump visit was a snub,” the source told the paper. “They simply refused to attend. It’s a very, very unusual thing for the queen to be there on her own. Usually she is accompanied by somebody. Prince Charles has been substituting for Philip a lot recently.”

Prince Philip, who, at 97, has officially retired from royal duties, “goes to what he wants to go to,” the source said, adding that “if he had wanted to be there he could have been.”

Charles reportedly attended a board meeting for his company and an event with Gloucestershire police, while William participated in a charity polo match and Prince Harry attended other private engagements, according to the Times.
Former presidents have met with other members of the royal family in the past, and it is well-known that former President Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama are close with William and Harry and their families.

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/397070-princes-william-and-charles-refused-to-meet-trump-report

Attached: Capture.JPG (416x204, 26K)

Who cares about those inbreds anyways

No American gives a fuck about the Royal family.

I had to google "Prince charles"
Trump is literally btfo this time.

Who cares. They missed their grandma getting dissed and they couldn’t do shit about it.

That's why whenever something about them comes up, they're in news papers, in the media and all over the internet. The royal wedding was televised live in several stations.

Yeah, clearly people don't care, dumbass.

We don't. The American Public has no say or control over its media anymore. It's pushed on us heavily, but no one really cares.

The same media that nobody listens to because all they do is lie and shit on the common people that media?

Yeah okay dumbass

bazinga

Attached: 15df75b61a15b2cd50a6841e4fb970cba8566a028d63c3496cf92f6b6beacc38.jpg (634x686, 95.02K)

Okay.

DAILY REMINDER CHARLES IS A FUCKING CUCK

Your wife had affairs with pakis behind your back and the whole world knows it.

Only women and fags like the OP care

British Republic NOW

I don't know a single person who watched any of that.

Yeah cause we are all kikes than control that shit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118.83K)

Does he have a black eye? Omg

Charlie was a faggot SJW even before it was a thing.

FACTS :

-nobody cares about British Royalty, because nobody cares about the British

- all British men are effeminate homosexuals

-all British women are ugly and look like men

-the only reason Brits reproduce is because their women look like men, so it appears to the homosexual instincts of British males

-nobody cares about Trump

-even Trump supporters don't care what he does or says

-all Trump supporters are also closet homosexuals, and they would let trump fuck them in their ass

-the reason the British Royal Family snubbed Trump is because they were worried his psoriasis could be contagious

appeals*

I concur completely, especially the parts about nobody caring if trump lives or dies

were told not to, and they obeyed like good boys

true story- my sister and I got to meet Donald Trump in 2014 during a charity benefit in Albany, New York. He seemed overly nice to me, and kept putting his hand on my shoulder when we spoke. After he left the event by helicopter, my sister asked me, "didn't that gross you out?". When I told her I didn't know what she meant, she told me, "He kept looking down at your crotch and smiling."

It's called manufactured celebrity, you absolute newfag. You don't even rise to the intellectual level of the average Zig Forums poster. You're literally dumber than followers of a literal 56% cocksucker.

Pic related is fucked up. Praying for a child to be gay is the most evil thing I can imagine.

look at this anus tbh

Attached: c8f142e636ef26a10ba7e3a9c3c94814b41b7b9bdc137de244c2f88987ab9ca0.jpg (1024x768, 134.51K)

They're unimportant. Only the old hag is the figure head and runs everything.

The reason prince charles and prince william refused to meet the fat, stupid, psoriasis-riddled, prostitute-turned-reporter, uneducated, white trash president is because of all the disgusting, perverted, insulting things he has said to reporters about princess diana.

actually, his comments about Diana had nothing to do with it. They snubbed him for the same reason everybody snubs him: because he's a fat, stupid bitch

No one would have known unless it was reported like this. Hardly a snub if you have to make a press release to let people know it was a snub.

just like the rest of the world, we all respect Putin, and wipe our asses with trump and his ugly wife

Sad.

Attached: wotareuretarded.webm (480x270, 209.75K)

someone got theyre feewings hurt!

why would anybody's 'feelings' be hurt that Trump is stupid?….

that's like you saying people are 'jealous of you'' because you can't get laid…….

do you EVER think before you type?

The fact is self evident:

Trump is not an intellectual

Nazi Party meeting?

the only person I know who cared about the royal wedding was someone who wasn't a us citizen originally in the 1st place that I work with.

Correct, sir!!

Only Effeminate foreigners and bored housewives give a fuck about the Royal Family

And only uneducated white trash like Trump

The brits are still angry we left the empire. That is why they only like presidents who disrespect America.

if that were true, trump would be their bestie

you fucking douchebag

Attached: PicsArt_07-16-04.04.21.jpg (1272x1631, 188.13K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-16-04.05.22.jpg (1272x1631, 126.8K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-16-04.06.15.jpg (1272x1631, 127.98K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-16-04.05.57.jpg (1272x1631, 134.3K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-16-04.19.39.jpg (1272x1631, 162.54K)

God DAMN, his kids are ugly as shit

white trash

They're royalty. They'll broadcast it whether anyone cares or not. You didn't even post numbers for how many people watched it.

Attached: 7506aba0e0f36e068ddf5b3adf5cb997f07ae19956208de9b1ccc224920e933f.jpg (1024x683, 105.61K)

Csn someone tell me why the news boards got saddled with the butthurt turbosperg spammer?
One day shit was business as usual, then the next every thread was full of his schizo blogposts and shitty edits.
Did /cow/ have something to do with this?

Not to suggest Zig Forums was ever good, but it started getting more and more cancerous the past few months and has pretty much been abandoned except for a few turbospergs from Zig Forums and some lolcow boomer who use it as a board to post their childish fits of rage at trump. That's why this board is basically a few dozen, several week old anti-trump threads with practically nothing in them except samefagging meme dumps and spergouts. It's more of a containment thread for the petulant liberals than anything else at this point

*containment board

But where did the boomer specificall come from?
The last time I saw a board have to deal with a months long autistic meltdown it was because some hapa got called out on /cow/ by anons saying he was shitting up /tv/ (well shitting it up even more)

love @ how stupid your fucking theory is

Typical playground armchair analysis

which is why you've earned my floccinaucinihilipilification

hint: you'll be leaving soon enough

That's a different sperg on /tv/ zach. He's a waifu-spammer, who makes dozens of threads and dozens of posts in each thread about one of his celebrity obsessions. There are actually a few waifufags on /tv/ but that's a whole other issue, unrelated to Zig Forums.
I don't know exactly where Zig Forums's resident turbosperg jimmy neutron came from, nor do I really care enough to track it down tbh. Some loser boomer. I know he made a few rounds in /cow/ and occasionally gets so bored with his containment thread he takes his embarrassing show to /cow/ for a little attention. Probably some retired boomer propping his fragile ego up with social security checks and pain pills who got bullied off of 4chan for trying to be funny.

You're so young and inexperienced, yet you erroneously assume that you 'have all the answers', and are stupid enough to think you can compare me to some trivial bullshit from the recent past.

HINT: I'm not one of you

you've NEVER dealt with the likes of me, and long after I've driven you out of here, you'll never forget the day you first saw me in here….

Because that day….
Was the beginning….
Of the end for you…..

I already knew about zach, I was just wondering if this retard was also /cow/'s fault.
This is the kind of pathetic shit that winds up being mildly interesting purely because of the autism, so I was assuming they had something to do with it.

Never been to /cow/ in my life

but in the 26 years that I've been doing this online, I've literally had thousands of imitators…….

It's a chicken-and-the-egg sort of question. It's not /cow/'s fault he's a turbosperg, but they definitely stoke the flames for lulz

shut up zach, no one's talking to you

This will never be a valid argument

lol@you
not having
a fucking
clue

Q: what's the most pathetic confession you could ever make?

A: knowing who a douchebag named zach is

t. zach

the only thing American's get assblasted about is you telling them they care about something they don't. I mean here I am replying to someone I don't give a shit about, in regards to something I don't give a shit about. 'Murika.

further evidence the uk is not intending to leave the eu tbh, or why would they be further souring relations with what would be their largest partner if they actually left the eu

your parents must have been devoutly religious ;^)

i hate johnny but he got it right at least once.
kill yourself nigger

american think banter is an argument LMAO, maybe the vaccines are giving you all autism

You and thousands of sockpuppet accounts don't actually count as other people schizo

What princes? All they have are manchildren that are too pussy to take the throne.

Attached: 1377131307622.jpg (374x349, 57.54K)

….says the lonely, sexless, inept, fully grown adult male who associates his persona with infantile cartoon art of little girls…

right, sissy?

t.Brit who claims to be part of muhamad family.

>t. zach