What does Zig Forums think of Outlast 2?

What does Zig Forums think of Outlast 2?

Attached: SQ_NSwitchDS_Outlast2.jpg (1000x1000, 141.96K)

What do you think of Outlast 2?

A) Blasphemous
B)Horror movies and games are dead, garbage and nothing more than uncreative jump scares

Bad level design. Less suspenseful then the 1st
Crosses everywhere to show the crazy cult was totally christian was lame

The only thing I can say is that it looks like it was made by dumbs who think that an upside-down cross is satanic.

Lame, generic and absolutely a waste of time. The horror too is cheap and the made up notBible passages are incredibly cringeworthy. It is like they're written by some fedora wearing 14 year old who wants to rebel against his conservative parents.

Attached: 1328455477248.png (403x250, 68.36K)

I don't think about it at all.

Someone tell the idiotic popular media that an upside-down Cross is nothing anti-Christian or blasphemous. It's the Petrine Cross or Cross of St. Peter, a symbol of incredible humility - as the Apostle and first Pope St. Peter was crucified upside-down as he deemed himself not worthy enough to be crucified the same way as the Lord.

Give Inside and The Void a shot, maybe Rain World too if you don't mind a spooky ecosystem survival game.

This, if someone's using an upside down cross for an edgelord effect, or to invoke some evil presence. Then they're only showing their ignorance on history. Other than that idk, how is the game? Is, it, as edgy as the title looks? Or, is that only for generic advertisement, as, in the story is completely different?

It was somehow was shittier than the first game, props for that. But really, it was lame and will be forgotten about in a year

It's more laughable than scary because it's something that you would expect out of South park.

It's pretty edgy, just Satanic rapist priests and clergy.

Sounds like the new far cry but without an open world environment then. And, in, the new far cry game the Antagonist guy was semi right i've guess in one the endings. I'll check this out later, to see how edgy this is though.

Still, the upside cross is used because it's an inversion of Christianity.
What they use now is the peace sign, an upside cross with broken down arms.

edgy 666/10

tfw still no videogame that uses St. Peter's Cross properly

The "peace" sign is created by combining the flag semaphore for "N' and "D" which stands for nuclear disarmament

Attached: b1301e57ac3ae2d0cecdbc45c4adce40.jpg (462x524, 55.12K)

Attached: peacesign semiphore.jpg (720x480, 195.25K)

Watch A Dark Song

bumpo

Attached: 1a279cd5ad6e3454d91d1dea36db78d87da399f9c8d26c1b9462e0091a039ee2.jpg (255x188, 15.1K)

hot