ANFO academy

Burgers are spoiled for choice. For those of us in countries where firearms are banned, what recourse do we have to fight back? I have considered building simple firearms, but it seems to be a futile endeavor with the resulting devices being both inaccurate and unreliable. Instead, I am considering becoming an expert in explosives. There is so much false information out there, though, I really don't know where to begin. I know basic electronics, but don't feel like losing a hand due to some dodgy recipe in the "anarchists' cookbook". What are some of the better resources out there?

Attached: ANFO.jpg (2304x1728, 1.77M)

OP's TODO-list.

Chemistry textbooks

Seriously, is it that hard to create gunpowder? 75% potassium nitrate (fertilizer, the higher the concentracion of the potassium nitrate in it, the better), 15% coal (burn soft wood in a closed pot), 10% sulfur. All of these can be bought in most shops. Grind the coal with a coffee grinder until its nothing but dust. Now mix these together (DON'T USE ANYTHING METAL DURING THE MIXING. MIX IT IN SOMETHING PLASTIC OR WOODEN TO STORE THE GUNPOWDER AND USE EG. A WOODEN KITCHEN SPOON TO MIX THE 3 POWDERS). Now take out something like a teaspoon of the gunpowder, bring it out to your garden and ignite it. Enjoy. And try to protect the gunpowder from humidity, otherwise it cannot be used. Now if you put it into a thick metal ball that is sealed well and you put a fuze into it, you just have a nice makeshift grenadeā€¦

Not bad. But it would be nice to establish a community of experience with these substances? Otherwise just repeating the "cookbook".

To clarify, we know what they do. But how best to manage and handle them?

Attached: 4F65BB0F-5005-4CB5-94E9-5DB1B960918D.jpeg (700x420, 170.86K)

poo>>645740

gunpowder isn't HE you silly spaghettinigger

It will take a lot of studying, practice, and tooling but you can make your own durable firearms and factory quality ammunition. Most likely it'll take a group of friends who each focus on a particular task but there's no reason you can't take a design like the Metral SMG and eventually manufacture your own weapons, magazines, and ammunition. Plenty of YT vids on people swaging their own projectiles. Cartridges will be a similar process. It won't be easy but it's been done in a clandestine manner before. IMI started as basically illegal STEN and 9mm ammo production. They made the 9mm ammo under a laundromat.

Hardest is primer.

This.

put it in a pipe instead, seal one end and drill a small hole on top for fuse or whatever and measure the inner diameter of the tube and put something with as close to that size as possible in, make sure to add some padding aswell to make sure none of the powder/projectile fall out, a peice of paper would be best, then ram it down in there. bam, we redcoats nao.

Will try out. Just joking, I'm a law-abiding citizen.;)

I thought we are Mongols?!

Becoming an actual expert in explosives involves knowledge of chemistry that would obsolete explosives for most of their fun applications. That said, if chemistry was a required course at your high school and/or University and you don't already know at least where to look, you might just not have the talent for it.

I wouldn't recommend. Unless it's shit you already have lying round the house you'll be put on the long list of brownies to monitor