San Francisco Mayor: 'There's More Feces ... Than I've Ever Seen'

San Francisco Mayor London Breed, in her first one-on-one interview since taking office, said homeless advocacy groups that receive funding from the city need to better educate the homeless to "clean up after themselves."

"I work hard to make sure your programs are funded for the purposes of trying to get these individuals help, and what I am asking you to do is work with your clients and ask them to at least have respect for the community — at least, clean up after themselves and show respect to one another and people in the neighborhood," Breed told the Investigative Unit, referencing her conversations with nonprofit groups aimed at serving the homeless.

When pressed about whether her plan calls for harsher penalties against those who litter or defecate on city streets, Breed said "I didn’t express anything about a penalty." Instead, the mayor said she has encouraged nonprofits "to talk to their clients, who, unfortunately, were mostly responsible for the conditions of our streets."

Viral Investigation Exposed San Francisco's 'Diseased Streets'
A recent NBC Bay Area investigation went viral after exposing an alarming amount of trash, drug needles, and feces scattered across San Francisco.

The report centered around a 153-block survey of downtown San Francisco, which revealed trash on every block, 100 needles, and more than 300 piles of feces along the 20-mile stretch of streets and sidewalks.

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/SF-Mayor-Theres-more-feces-on-the-sidewalks-than-Ive-ever-seen-488156431.html

Attached: images.jpeg (194x259, 7.36K)

You've created a Hobo Jungle. Hobos live like this. They go where the livin is easy. Nothing has changed about Hobos, except they are now called "the homeless."

If she won’t punish them for behaving uncivilly then they will not stop.

Then why isn’t it working? Because it is profitable for homeless agencies so if they try to home them all and the problem is solved then they would lose the shekels. Whatever they gave them is likely to be temporary.

THE SECRET YOU DIDN'T KNOW:

in San Francisco, the city pays you $1,200 a month to be homeless

100% TRUE: RESEARCH IT

the city has a program that will pay homeless people $1,200 per month, so they won't panhandle and bother tourists. However, it doesn't appear that panhandling is the real problem anymore.

May I have the source on that please?

dsfcvsd

San Franshitole

Uhh no you don't
They can't even afford a place to live, let alone a porcelain bowl connected to mains sewage.
Gotta throw that unfortunate in there. No it's definitely not the fact you have created the conditions for this festering situation. I like USA idea of freedom but maybe there's too much freedom for some if veterans, the young and unemployed and other native populace can't find a post-millennium job and some dignity as citizens.

Attached: 5a31266a34544.jpeg (750x414, 42.56K)

Coming from a politician, that's quite a statement.

Is that name some sort of pun?

I'd say half of it's the hobos and the other half is from the poojeets

If you're going to San Francisco,
Be sure to wear rubber boots on your feet.
If you're going to San Francisco,
You're gonna see some asshole people there.

For those who come to San Francisco,
Summer time will be a smellin' there.
In the streets of San Francisco,
Asshole people with shit on their feet.

Hepatitis when?

The Shitty By the Bay.

never because once a homeless hepatitis epidemic starts theyre all going to get vaccinations and treatment for hepatitis at the expense of the taxpayers whose streets theyre shitting up

Scat Francisco, CHECKED

Wouldn't it be so cool if Faceberg deployed a fleet of potty buses to roam the city? could that be memed into existence?

san francisco is a well known, drug and killer area.
people are dangerous there, and have uneducated political viewpoints.
how can there be so much drugs and such shamelessness, that people will literally shit next to where someone else has shit in a major city?
it should be 3rd world we consider it a failure in society

faeces.
fucking american retard simplification

I bet.

Attached: 1530069705418.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

America needs DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

its literally strongarm theft from the taxpayers to lower public happiness and to move public funds to the drug trade which the politicians are part of

Wow, don't they have designated streets that you can shit in? So uncivilized.

That is one fucking weird name, no wonder she can't do her fucking job

Log City

Combine with the broken drug needles and meth everywhere and it just smells like the average sodomite party. Thats what it smells like. A 24/7 sodomy orgy.

Dear Kim, pls nuke San Francisco.

Damn. This makes Indian street shitters look good in comparison.