Who's the Martin Luther of Islam and Judaism?

Who's the Martin Luther of Islam and Judaism?

Attached: ecrKrJb.jpg (750x1051, 153.32K)

Guess.

Attached: 7ec42eaaa56773c28bfd076a69c93e87a83be29af4107bad6de8ac9993f566ed.png (1252x1252, 1.43M)

Luther?

No one, Islam is to narrowminded and thud denies any kind of reformation.
Perhaps Rabbi Akiva, who played large role in formation of Talmud and reformation of old testament faith to modern day Judaism.
Counterpart of Zionist and Judeophile Christians in Judaism would be Messianic Jews and most notably Rabbi Ignatz Lichtenstein.

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab
Jesus of Nazareth

Repent, this is an extremely grave insult

Why? The Jews consider Him worse.

Jesus of Nazareth literally reformed Judaism.

Judaism is a "sister" faith to Christianity, not the ancestor. That would be OT faith.

Wow, such a kind master you have.

Abu Bakr, tbh.
Glorious Ahlulbayt>>>>>>Sunni dogs

Catholicism is a "sister" faith to Protestantism, not the ancestor.

Did you misunderstand OP's hypothetical?

>implying we have the same God as (((them)))

Attached: images (11).jpg (198x254, 6.09K)

I think you understood well what I meant by that.

No. Judiasm is new faith that emerged from old testament faith after the codification if the oral Torah in Mishnah and Gemara, that is known as Talmud by the Pharisee that were opposing Christians and Sadducees. It would be wrong to say that Judaism is same as old testament faith, though if you insist on using the term, you should say second temple Judaism.

You're giving the analogy more credibility, friend.

Who cares? They're both Babylonian bullshit and so is communism. Lots of paranormal forums are filled with jews/muslims/fedoras who drool at the sight of Babylonian symbols. It's creepy.

Judaism? Probably Caiaphas. That's where Judaism really began as the splinter heresy of the religion of Israel, with the denial of the fulfillment of the old covenant.

What makes you think what I said is incorrect? How is what he did defensible in any way?

Luther deformed Christianity with no authority but his own while being a theological brainlet and the results show. Ask two different protestants what do you need to do to be saved and you will receive two different answers every time, for example.

I'm saying that Catholics view Luther similar to how Talmudists view Jesus, with the same fiery hatred.

So tiresome

Attached: You_have_to_have_gone_to_college_to_say_something_that_stupid..mp4 (640x360, 490.59K)

Do you know what an analogy is user?

Do you know what a bad analogy is user?

But your Prager post insinuates that you don't understand the parallelism of an analogy. You don't cross-compare the subjects of the relations. It's the respective relationships themselves which are drawing a similarity. Honestly, you seem to be very low IQ and I'm going to end this conversation before you embarrass yourself further.

There cannot be a Martin Luther of these two heretic religions because both originate from Babylonian and Talmudic/Jewish mysticism. Martin Luther was against the Jewish infiltration and atrocities that were committed within the Catholic church, this is why he wanted to reform the Catholic church in the first place.

How exciting

Wrong. It was because he was a lusty monk, sweetie.

They dont have one because religions behave in different ways. It's like trying to say "who is the caliph of Hinduism".

Who cares. THis is Zig Forums not /genericReligion/

also
lol

Judaism is a "cousin faith", that's it. There is a complete difference between Jews nowadays and "Jews" then. Nowadays it is Rabbinic Judaism which is a "Reform" of the Hebrews religion, a reaction against the Christians by the Pharisees. Lutherianism can't be compared, it is the plain NEGATION of major aspects of the faith and the practice of Christians in the middle-ages and the Antiquity, based on the sole anger of a (((fat man))).

True. Especially since his theology was adopted by most of the actual muslims (under the impulse of the Muslim Brotherhood, but not only) because it seemed much closer to the anglo-saxon rational approach of scriptures which (with modernity etc) submitted them (colonialism). They had therefore to "reform" the way they thought and basically started rejecting mystical theology etc.

Attached: 1519468743782.jpg (268x237, 16.53K)

I know who's getting a 2 on the AP Computer Science.

checked