Anal assault prank: arrested for killing friend by blasting compressed air up rectum

The Ibaraki Prefecture Ryugasaki Police on Saturday arrested 34-year-old Yoshiyuki Yoshida for accidentally killing his 46-year-old co-worker Akio Ishimaru.

According to the police and other sources, Yoshida and the victim both worked at an industrial equipment manufacturing plant in Ibaraki Tsukuba City. At round 5pm on July 13, during a break, the two were apparently clowning around when Yoshida jokingly took an air compressor on the site and poked Ishimaru between the buttocks with it, injecting a blast of lethal wind deep into the victim’s body.

A few minutes later, Ishimaru begin to complain that he felt unwell. A colleague called emergency services, which dispatched an ambulance to the scene. Although Ishimaru was swiftly transported to hospital, he did not survive the indignity he had suffered.

Yoshida has confessed, and now faces charges of assault resulting in death. “I just did it as a prank,” Yoshida told police. “I didn’t think he could possibly die from that.”

According to a spokesman at the Ryugasaki Police Department, “It was a tragic accident but not the first of its kind. The air compressor was pushed up against the anus, over clothing, not directly into the cavity, and the release of the air into the body probably damaged the lungs, causing death. We are waiting for the results of an autopsy, which is still being scheduled.”

atimes.com/article/man-arrested-for-killing-friend-by-blasting-compressed-air-up-rectum/

Attached: 1529831182211.png (861x854, 145.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aircontrolindustries.com/dangers-of-compressed-air/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't know you can die this way. You live you learn.

I actually witnessed this happen in shop class my sophomore year in high school. One of my classmates blasted another classmate in the ass with compressed air through his jeans, and the kid died a week later. It blew out his intestine and spread shit around in his abdominal cavity. They tried surgery but the damage from the poisonous shit inside was too extensive. The kid who did it was removed from school. I don't know what happened to him. On a related note, we used to stick finishing nails into the compressor nozzle and shoot them across the shop at each other too. I've heard of people being blinded this way. Don't do it.

Faggots like these japs and are why schools and workplaces are run like prisons.

That makes it sound like he comitted seppuku.

Seppuku is killing yourself to restore honor, not dying in incredibly hilarious ways.

I thought he killed himself because of the dishonour of getting blasted up the ass with air.

I didn't catch that, sorry

It's just a prank bro!

They say getting anally wind raped to death by your co-worker is one of the worst ways to go.

Anothet easily preventable looney tunes related death.

….so in other words, he did what Neptune does to you guys every day….

not news

I wonder if he could have survived if his rectum was blocked somehow. Would be ironic if a faggot could survive this by wearing a buttplug.

Pick one.

what about industrial grade dildos?

Or by keeping someones dick up your ass like

seems to be doing

Who? He's failed at tearing Zig Forums apart anyhow

yeah but
unexpected/10

Compressed air is at 100s of PSI for household compressors this guy got his shit blown out with a shop compressor no telling what flow.

Attached: oh.jpg (900x900, 48.66K)

fuck off Johnny Niggertron, nobody cares

The next evolution of kancho.

Attached: shootass2.jpg (1125x1600, 427.28K)

Why did I not notice this until now.

Attached: 1359890382332.png (762x948, 591.87K)

I stick things in my buddies rectum all the time.

But we play it safe

Blow it out your ass.

Attached: duke_nukem_3d_hd_poster_by_xxlightsourcexx-d3jpdme.jpg (1754x2480, 1.62M)

It's pretty disturbing how easy it is to die sometimes

Attached: facebook frog.jpg (1080x1281, 85.11K)

this tbh

hehheh
braaap

I am the laughing man

I will kill the superintendent

Are you seriously defending an idiot that shot nails at people? Besides he wasn't saying "everyone's dumb but me." He was basically saying "A few bad apples ruin life for the rest of us."

I've never seen him say he intended on 'tearing anything apart'. his stated intention was to make it more and more frustrating for us.

>DIVINE WIND
TOP KEK

ummmmm…k?

Ban assault compressors. We need compressor control NOW!

KEK

Attached: 9a7fd8983c9aef19a0933fce3e7fee0c14080028b1d689fff4c14aabfad0e7ef.jpg (496x599, 32.34K)

I also don't have a job and I fap to pictures of lolis. U mad

Attached: 60f23c2a752642ea51bf500e7abcc0bf0ea85abca0400546d054f7489d2a1973.jpg (619x449, 33.73K)

this #EnoughIsEnough

you took the words right out of my mouth. being a long time ago regularly in this ocean of failure is nothing to brag about.

nice tiara, princess. I guess your mommy paid for it along with everything else her little girl needs, right? and regarding masturbation, trust me when I say that we all, along with your mommy, realize the true secret reason why you've never had sex before.

the pinnacle of your existence: 20 minutes ago when you admitted that you're a homosexual

your mom is so fat, when she went on the elevator, it went DOWN!!! KEK

Attached: 4c2e344bb910a9fcd15a04a67ae26c1e376f51d84cc0fd88c839eaa7172a0c3b.gif (240x228, 782.8K)

Don't ever, ever fuck around with compressed air.
-dude who works at industrial places

aircontrolindustries.com/dangers-of-compressed-air/

Exactly what are the hazards of using compressed air for blow-off?

Unfortunately, horseplay has been a cause of some serious workplace accidents caused by individuals not aware of the hazards of compressed air, or proper work procedures.

It's not polite for you to do 'hetero shaming' practices in here.

Luckily for me, there is fuckall moderation in here, so you can't stop me from posting all the gay shit :^)

Attached: c814b462f5272c3fbb85c4780ef88373d5f922a41bd6a660546e7e823554c7bc.jpg (728x410, 30K)

Nobody cares if you make a fool of yourself, nor do we have any intention of trying to stop you.

You seem to be overestimating your own importance

LOL thats pretty much what i said, shlomo. How does Johnny Neptunes dick taste like in your mouth?

don't respond btw, i don't care about you anymore

Adios

>>>/d/ or >>>/wx/ somewhere, we got that.

Stop hiding, Cucktune…

Attached: 5feb388b536d7924333a98a3623f2361272f0cf51a534b91c391e1171b9e9677.jpg (1024x721, 140.18K)

gtk honestly