What to do if I'm not good at anything

What to do if I'm not only not good at anything but actually pretty bad. I'm incapable of doing anything right and am also completely retarded. I don't complain for not being special, just that I'm way below average and living out of the people pity. I doubt God wants people to look at me like an effeminate pathetic retarded so what am I supposed to do.

Attached: index.png (225x225, 4.32K)

None of us can do anything good apart from God. You need to forgive yourself and love God from your heart and also love your neighbor.
You should pray the Jesus Prayer continually. Even if the Devil causes you to stumble, you will forgive and love all the more because you allow yourself to be guided by the Holy Spirit.
Then other people will notice the Light emanating from even a poor wretch because he makes a home in his heart for God.

Start going to the gym and join a MMA class if your femininity bothers you, as it should.
That's a start.

SS + GOMAD

You are always welcome to join the liftwaffe and build up your temple to God.

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1920x1080, 93.35K)

NoFap and maybe pick a math book.

Please don't fall into the trap of thinking that your worth before God (which is the only one which really matters) is null because you can't sing or paint or are ugly. Human metrics are irrelevant before Him, since He is no respecter of persons. This is why ours is a faith the world hates it is explicitly for the downtrodden the meek and the poor, not the haughty, the proud and the learned. You don't need ebin booksmartz to be a good Christian. You just need to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

Most of us here are effeminate and we don't even realise it. This is obviously not a good thing, but if we think that effeminacy us just "acting girly" then we miss the point. It's refusing to give up things we enjoy (particularly luxurious things) and suffer even the slightest hardship. It's putting up resistance to the purgative power of Grace and sticking with your vidya or food or sex etc.

Cast your care upon the Lord and know that none of us are good at anything. The Lord said:
Note He says not "no good thing" but "nothing".

You're right and even I see it in myself but it seems like its not enough.

As if I want to get made fun of even more.

Having a better body won't help me at all, if anything might do the opposite because people are going to expect different things from me. Most people have shit bodies but are doing just fine.

Already working on it but thanks

The problem is that no amount of cope helps me really. I can see it in their eyes and am so incapable that I'm harmful for both myself and others. Not only that but I probably won't be able to spend my whole life living on other people pity to stay employed and also help me. As much as I'm not trying to be vain it gets to the point where my existence becomes pointless.

Harmful how?

With respect you shouldn't be doing this anyway, but you already know this.
What kind of help do you need?

Never, ever despair, never ever give up. He who perseveres to the end, he shall be saved.
>And not only so; but we glory also in tribulations, knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience trial; and trial hope; And hope confoundeth not: because the charity of God is poured forth in our hearts, by the Holy Ghost, who is given to us. (Rom 5:3-5)

I know but its the only job I got and do barely ok and for help I meant about the job itself, that they are nice enough to spent time correcting me but its its mostly for the reasons I already mentioned.

Then consider yourself an agent of Grace in the lives of others. Are you too slow? You're teaching them patience. Are you too dumb? Then you're helping them to learn to teach. Are you too young? Then you are helping them to become spiritual adults to you and to others. Do you hurt yourself? Then by having others heal you you are teaching them compassion.

To paraphrase Sherlock Holmes in the Hounds of the Baskervilles (lel), some people have genius of intellect, but others have a genius for conducting intellect in others.
You are absolutely not in vain.

How are you going to be successful in anything at all, ever, if you're scared of failure? What's wrong with you?

Some wisdom from G.K. Chesterton:

Some wisdom from the Bible:

Mark 12:41-44:

So what little you have, give it in the service of Christ – even if you give it in bad form and shape, give it with ALL your heart, and he will receive it as if you were a pro.

It never goes away, even if I'm hiding. The problem is not in that, its just that I know if I can do something or not. And no I'm not guessing, it comes after too many tries.

Christ, you are rotten inside. Repent.
Your kind is just the other side of the coin of narcissistic facebook normies. You're just both narcissistic and insecure at the same time.
No one thinks about you when on the street, no one will notice you. No one winnie the pooh cares about your fat mantits popping out from your shirt, only a narcissist idiot like you thinks otherwise.
You will go unnoticed and will not affect the people around you in the slightest.

And stop eating any food that's processed and didn't exist prior to the industrial revolution. All those hot pockets make you talk like a fag.

Your faggotry reminds me of my own, when I thought I was a learned man, a wise man, when I thought I knew my limits just because failure had too much of a sting to it; yet, I endured and kept failing, despite my arrogance, and I'm much better off now — contrary to what you may have heard, failure is almost always an option.

Pizza and beer it is, then :^)

God will build you up for your mission in life just like he did for the uneducated fishermen he turned into his disciples who became orators to convert thousands of people.

Seeing people use the name of Christ like that is physically painful. He gave it to you, so please be more respectful with his name.

Zechariah 5—
Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

Just keep it all in perspective. The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, he wanted every one to believe on him and to glorify and honor him. Compared to that, nothing we do is important. Rather what is important is lifting up and protecting the honor of our Creator. If you can do that, you will be serving your original purpose and it's best to start there. God said seek first the kingdom of God and all these things (food, clothing) will be added to you. Because God is the one who makes all things for all men. So just get right with God and do your best for Him only, that is my best advice.

I thought people here could at least understand the position I'm in. To think that nobody is watching you and judging you its nothing more than either naivety or a feel good facebook meme. People do judge, for example my coworkers love to talk customers. Not only that but if nobody really judged me I wouldn't have been treated like that without ever opening my mount or heard people shit-talking me behind my back without knowing me or when I haven't done anything bad to them. I also notice the way other random people are treated compared to me.

I thought people here could at least understand the position I'm in. To think that nobody is watching you and judging you its nothing more than either naivety or a feel good facebook meme. People do judge, for example my coworkers love to talk about the customers we have. Not only that but if nobody really judged me I wouldn't have been treated like that without even opening my mouth or heard people shit-talking me behind my back without knowing me or when I haven't done anything to deserve that. I also notice the way other random people are treated compared to me and their experience is quite different.

I don't know if this helps you OP, but God uses people who are weak in a certain area in a way to glorify Him. Take for example, Moses who had a speech impediment, yet God used him to stand up against Pharaoh, one of the most powerful man at the time, and lead an entire nation.

But God chose those whom the world considers foolish to shame those who think they are wise, and God chose the puny and powerless to shame the high and mighty. (1 Corinthians 1:27)

I don't disagree with some of the comments in this thread regarding how to into self-improvement and such, but the most important thing you can do is put your focus on Jesus Christ and to read your Bible. At the same time, I understand the hopelessness and despair that you are in as I was there recently. I guess the point is, never lose your sight in God. Life is a journey, and the road has potholes in it making it such that there are ups and downs in life. Remember that God is always there with you, and you need to persist in crying out to God and persist in knocking and asking, and God will deliver. Hope this helps anyhow. Read your Bible.

Attached: anima_christi.jpg (1315x976, 182.69K)

This.

Exodus 20:7
You must not misuse the name of the LORD your God. The LORD will not let you go unpunished if you misuse his name.

Luke 6:42
How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother’s eye.

Attached: 1497488622394.jpg (454x453, 84.65K)

God wins in your weaknesses. He will turn them into an advantage.Such is the divine wisdom for the proud not to glory in themselves. But be careful to accept the true gospel. You will recognize it as soon as you see its fruits in you.

In any case, we are measured in a different way than the world. I am sure that one of the things that most please God is to make strength out of weakness, to extract goodness from evil, and to create sanctity from sin. Those are the true signs of His character, and the reasons why we know God and why we love him. Truly He deserve the best.