Nuns Tortured 60 Children by Burning Their Skin, Shoving Faces in Toilets, Authorities Say

newsweek.com/nuns-abuse-catholic-church-abuse-scandal-arrests-919904?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter

What's wrong with Catholics?

Attached: 1526161601822.png (781x688, 463.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/vatican-police-raid-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-cardinal-apartment-article-1.3302974
stopbaptistpredators.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Catholics became detrimental to Christianity and it still continues to this day.

I don't think the Catholic church can come up with anymore abominations to commit but i'm sure they will find a way.

Attached: memes 335.jpg (698x698, 150.75K)

You could argue the same about young black men. Sure, "not all blacks" meme. BUT there is a constant never ending pattern of young black men robbing, raping, home invading, shooting, and looting wherever they can. It's undeniable no matter how much you want to lean on "good blacks" to deny it.

These allegations of Catholic Priest and Nuns abusing children is at this point the same. To many instances, stories, allegations, and accusations to ignore as a few bad apples. Remember that the Catholic Church had to pay out 4-5 billion dollars in settlements and hush money through out the decades for this.

Then they just busted a gay orgy at a priest house who is in charge of Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith — the branch that reviews appeals from clergy found guilty of sexual abuse of minors.

nydailynews.com/news/world/vatican-police-raid-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-cardinal-apartment-article-1.3302974

So the people in charge of abused Catholic kids are abusing kids themselves in gay orgies. This is only the tip of the ice berg. The Catholic Church is corrupt to the core in debauchery that probably goes even deeper. Probably Pizza related deeper. After all, the Pope DID comment about those spreading "fake news" when Pizzagate first broke out.

Just another day in the culturally enriched paradise of Colombia

Attached: IMG_20161121_103739-525x356.jpg (525x356, 25.67K)

stopbaptistpredators.org

Keep trying, cunt.

What's your denom then?

Islam :^)

Do you think Protestantism/orthodoxy/new wave mumbo jumbo is so innocent? The whole history of Christainity is full of sinners. Using a tragedy as a point from two terrible people for your gain doesn't make your branch any more rituous. If you're actually Christain or some Pollack.

Attached: shrunken-head_beetlejuice.jpg (500x280, 88.61K)

funny how you think i'm baptist all of the sudden and you imply that I think other denoms are innocent which I don't, I just think Catholics are easily the worst.

Attached: memes 200.png (138x196, 44.65K)

You're not a very good troll, sir

How many levels of irony are you on?

Falling back on other predators and hiding behind them isn't going to invalidate the disgusting rot, filth, and corruption of the Catholic Church.

You can point out the pedophilia of the high school teachers, the pizza and hotdog "stands" of the political and elite world, Pedowood, the Rapefugees, Islam's denial of Muhammeds pedophilia, and the Jewish Rabbi rape circles as well. No one is denying it.

The reason why the Catholic Church stands out is because of how pushy Catholics are about them being the "One True Church" all while the pushy members minimize the significance of these atrocities as "persecution" and anti-Catholic propaganda. They pretty much ask for it to be used against them.

Funny you didn't say I was wrong, though.

As if that's not every church.

Oh you got me, i'm a (B)aptist ha you really destroyed me!

Attached: memes 194.jpg (442x465, 21.45K)

Best for us to pray for the children who suffered abuse and that truth and justice will prevail in this case.
Also that change will happen in the systems that let this take place.

At least they didn't rape them like their male counterparts.

The difference is how do those other denominations respond to it? The secular schools usually hand over the teachers to the law which is why we find out about them. There is no evidence of teachers unions paying "hush money" to victims parents all while the teacher remains for decades or just transfer them around constantly after every offense.

The Rabbis DO intimidate other Jews into keeping their mouth shut as in pic related to the point that the Rabbis USE THE LAW to prevent prosecution because OTHER JEWS are in charge of the law. It's when the Goyim are in charge of the law is when the Rabbis get jail.

The Jehovah's Witnesses have had similar problems but also excommunicate the criminal when fully discovered and handed over to the law. No evidence of JW trying to abuse the law, use secret connections with JW politicians, JW police forces, JW judges, and JW prosecutors to curve the law to their side the way Jews and Catholics do.

The Catholic Church goes the same rout Pedowood does by denying prosecution of their own priest and instead just pay out victims. The priest remain free same as how Dan Schneider, Weinstein, and many other remain free.

Is it a sin to fantasise about executing perverts and child abusers in public?

Attached: 19ef80f157061c33ebd8cf45c7d00a23adaaa8109d8f2a1a7848adae4beda0b7.jpg (400x400, 15.95K)

Yes. Vengeance is God's.

Not a sin, but more of an understandable weakness.

Attached: memes 95.png (498x520, 18.37K)

Perfect hatred is righteousness (Psalm 139:22), especially when the perverts and child abusers you picture being executed are catholics.

Attached: 1d3159cd251d559f5a567bebcb70b865.jpg (1316x952, 132.37K)

APOSTOLICS YES!

A perfect storm. I doubt religion has much to do with it.

shitstains btfo

Attached: varg.png (734x729, 263.74K)

Congrats, even Zig Forums is smarter than you.

Yeah, and I bet you think even DRUMPFYY is smarter than me.

Is calling someone a shitstain a Christian thing to do?

The absolute state of non-Catholics

That's varg, don't you get the meme?

It's a pic of Varg so he's just a atheist posting here to stir shit.

They've never had a coming to Jesus moment ever. Tends to happen when you speak to God through a proxy.

Attached: 209fe47b460f4d8185ed813859267639e27fa0f98fbca1006b04aa7039da4e21.png (755x703, 375.56K)

ehh