BB assault rifles

What does Zig Forums think about selective fire .177 (not airsoft) air guns?
Fun for plinking and it costs a lot fucking less than a real select fire firearm and the ammo

Attached: E0411383-FA15-4D22-A16E-366F003E42AA.jpeg (640x400 27.81 KB, 28.89K)

QTDDTOT

Attached: brain switch off meme.jpg (530x530, 17.14K)

l am strongly indifferent towards them

eyeyam in possession of a Umarex Ruger Airhawk break action rifle

very good tree goblin executer if you can get the damn thing sighted in

not very educated in any other area of pew sticks

Attached: my pew stick.jpg (2000x848, 136.64K)

I can't find them in my country, which is sad.

>>>/toy/

they're fun to shoot at gypsie camps with

It's basically a step away from actual airshit. I doubt they have much accuracy. Practising accuracy with actual air rifles is the primary thing they are good for and something you can put to use with real firearms. Plus you can shoot rats, squirrels and birds and shit if you have an actual purpose to do something like that with real air rifles.

Obviously even an old .22LR will out-range the

That's a proper air rifle, not some /toy/ shit like the OP is talking about.
The high end air rifles are neat, but the lower end ones aren't really any bad either. The velocity difference can be quite marginal.
I saw a video of an American killing wild pigs with a .22 air rifle. He shot them in the ear and the slug went through the back of the brain, killing them instantly. Something that I think could totally be possible with a .177.
Estonia has a very dumb law where only .177 air rifles are allowed. Checking around online stores, air rifles that get ~1000fps are not that expensive. Apparently the .177 model of that thing in your video can get 1450fps.

We do not have blackbears though.

overweight niggers will do

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (621x702, 66.88K)

do you guys have any nationalist groups on the rise?

lmoa, as far as I can see there is no dedicated BB gun thread. With all the shitposting threads lately I welcome this kind of stuff.

You'd be better off practicing marksmanship with a single shot bb/pellet rifle. Using these would be a waster of money (in BB's), with no recoil or loud boom you wouldn't capture the fun of shooting a full auto. Plus a good single shot can be used for hunting small game and probably won't be mistaken for a real gun.

Do people use concealable zip pellet guns to cause damage to property?

They're cheap to shoot and they're fully legal to shoot full auto. Hell you could probably shoot it in your yard and not get in trouble for it.

No, the state apparatus here is semi omnipotent.

But then where do "the Brits have a weak state apparatus"-meme comes from?

From the state apparatus ignoring paki crimes.

But how come a "semi-omnipotent" state apparatus being weak?

I lost all respect for airsoft that day

Being weak and deliberately ignoring paedophilia are two separate things lad.

I was into airshit in high school, but ours were upgraded, there would be blood drawn if you hit bare skin any closer than 30'

My nigga, I got the same model.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░

I accidentally watched that at 1.5 speed and spent the first 3 minutes trying to figure out why that guy was so gay

In the UK Fleet Street (the media) is more powerful than Westminster; and the only thing more powerful than Fleet Street is Westminsters fear of Fleet Street and what the journos can do to them. The journos currently enjoy destroying careers and lives by calling people 'racist', so therefore Westminster has decided that the law only applies to muslims when they say it does.

You make the mistake of assuming that it is possible for either entity to not be entirely subverted. As long as leftists and kikes exist all public/governmental organizations are compromised. Period. Everything that has originated from that desert needs to be destroyed. protip: guess where the first recorded example of communist revolution took place

Lacks range, recoil, accuracy, doesn't behave like a real firearm in your hands, can only be used for plinking and not hunting or anything else….
Plus airshits costs more than a hundred bucks now, better buy a nugget or a sks

Never gonna make it.

I considered this, and am now curious if it is possible to make fully protective gear for .22 airsoftesqe events.
recklessly dangerous and autistic? yes.
but it sure sounds like a lot of fun. only problem is .22 is regulated by the gAyTobaccoFuckers

Or just straight-out buy them and be done with it…

I used to shoot turkeys with my uncle and my cousins up in the reserve. If you were good enough to hit em in the head you got supper for free. A good slingshot like pic releated works too and I'm pretty sure it outperforms an air rifle if you use heavy lead or steel BBs.

Yeah I agree pellet rifles are too expensive to justify buying instead of an sks.

Attached: slingshot.jpg (474x474, 29.86K)

rfgsrf

Attached: d9c027fea78ad1af2b7bd84236d51be447c8a8dbea4418e0608e56d936f8f9cc.jpg (493x749, 66.3K)