One World Culture

We always hear about the one world government and the mark of the beast without any details to fill in the gaps.

What do you think the average day to day would be for Christians and what would the day to day life be for those who accepted the Mark of the beast?

What do you think the day to day life will be like for these people?

Attached: mark-of-the-beast.jpg (737x367, 45.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

z3news.com/w/mark-dna-renders-person-irredeemable/
goodcatholicbooks.org/antichrist.html
chiappafirearms.com/f.php?id=35
chiappafirearms.com/p/id/448/product/12GA-X-Caliber-Adapter-Set-w/-8-Inserts.php
gunadapters.com/
store.silencerco.com/products/maxim-50?variant=37950952529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

z3news.com/w/mark-dna-renders-person-irredeemable/

This reads like a bad novel.

So you dont like Bible?

Is that what I said?

If changing DNA made people irredeemable it wouldn't have to be voluntary.

Wut?

Attached: HeresySpotted.png (874x894, 169.95K)

I think it is already happening, just more subtle than most of you may think. Next on the menu is the chip under the skin to use in lieu of universal ID and tracker for many things (location, health, etc.), my friends are already looking forward to it. Also:

I would not be surprised if the Trial has already begun or will begin within the next 10 minutes top.

FIRST
LINE
DROP

Attached: 1369375568093.jpg (1600x1715, 388.73K)

I swear to god, I actually freaked out when a friend told another friend I'm religious now. For some reason that I'm not sure why, I want my status as a Christian to be secret.

As said, things will be similar to today, indeed these may be the start of the Great Tribulation.

But things will get worse.
In the End the Mass will be banned, that is to say the sacraments will be mostly banned. Save for marriage, which has already been perverted into a secular ceremony.

I think that Soloviev ultimately will have had it mostly right: goodcatholicbooks.org/antichrist.html

especially with his descriptions of the Antichrist tempting the churches and such

What should I do user? How will my family and I live when the only way to actually buy and sell and actually live is to take the mark? How should we fight?

Hold your chastisement there. I do not think most Christians will deny their faith outright, but I do not think most of us will go out with a megaphone in hand and tell everyone and HAVE TO let everyone know they are a Christian like a vegetarian. But if asked directly ("are you a christian?", "are you religious?", "do you believe in any religion?"), then I think they will honestly tell the truth.

user.
He outright said "I want my status as a Christian to be secret" and "freaked out" when someone else said he was Christian. Saying that he would honestly tell the truth with the information we have so far seems like a stretch.

You already have one of your foot there by being here. Some already thought of learning agriculture, learn how to live off the land and the grid, learn how to fight to defend others and oneself. Get ready to go underground at moments notice.

If you cannot, then do not be sad because Lord may have other plans for you. Good news is you will likely run through the narrow gate. Bad news is chances are that you might get martyred along with others who did not go under. Because the text told us of the mass slaughter of the faithful, hunted and hounded.

Things are not so simple with the ones who the Lord have chosen to go under either. They will either be branded terrorists to be killed on sight, reviled by everyone they want to save and will try to save (family, friends, etc.). Their race is not yet over and they will have to stay vigilant, stay strong, and stay faithful to the end.

In before, why is it so hard upon us? Remember this one. Our Lord did not have it easy from the world either. Blamed, hated, crucified; then flamed, fracked, even still hated by the world unto the 21st century by the workers of iniquity even though He is Goodness and Righteousness Himself. Why do you think we will it easy from the world either?

I've already been outed, so I tell them yes.
But I don't go out of my way to rub it in peoples' faces saying I'm a Christian.

At least he comes clean that he wants his affiliation with our Lord secret. And that in itself is not really bad unless it means he took extra measures to hide it. If he is simply not asked on his affiliation and he just keep quiet about it. On this, I am not entirely sure about how that stands with our Lord.

Still, I am glad for the reminder that we should not outright deny our Lord in front of others.

I don't think I can live off grid as I am still in university and haven't attained my degree yet. What do you mean by going underground? As for the martyrdom, I welcome it with open arms to die for the Lord. You see, I live in Lebanon with most of my family having fought in the war. They tell me about their time in the war and how they were ready to die to defend their Christian brethren from the Muslims.

Like you and I have said in the earlier about the mark and the chip. If one day, government requires its people chipped under the skin of their left hand. Will you go in the line to receive the mark or go against it? Chances are many will go against it too until it become too common and lifeblood of living such as trades and ID requires it, forcing it in a way.

I honestly do not know exactly how it will take shape for "shadow people" off-grid. Innawoods like Zig Forums? Hidden amongst the slums? Always on the move like "criminals"? Depends how things turned out to be. But between the mark and that, one would have to find a way. Especially if they government send big soldiers to held you down as you are forcibly chipped in a clinic. Then your only escape will be to cut off your hand like in Matthew 5:30 - "If thy right hand offend thee, cut it off". And then run before government shoves another in your other hand or right in your forehead.

You can live without a paper. You cannot live without skills. So skills outright beats paper.

I thought you have to take the mark willingly.

Like I said. When basic lifeblood of living such as buying stuffs, trades, and ID requires it. People will get it. I may have gone overboard on government holding you down and chipping you. People will go against that, so they will do force it in a roundabout way.

Last week, I had this discussions with friends about the "benefits" of the chip which I argue against at every turn. They said it will be good if you can track health and locations at all time. When going to other countries or returning from, unknowingly carrying a disease is pretty dangerous. People can be tracked and saved from debris after earthquakes or other natural disasters and so on. Some even goes on about "augments" and its benefits such as universal translator, injections for some illness like diabetes, asthmas, allergies, or even auto-resuscitators, etc. It reminds me of the "powers" which the "mark" will offer.

dunno, me, I plan to head to Appalachia (maybe Utahs Zion), and I'll hide so deep in those old mountains that old satan himself can look in the highest peaks and lowest valleys and he will never find me. Pic not that related.

Attached: 665869.jpg (664x257, 18.59K)

This tbh. In the near future, everything will be owned by corporations, clean drinking water will be a commodity instead of a right. We can already see these companies forcing Christians to disobey God (marriage certificates for fags). It will only get mich worse.
And at the same time you have retards supporting Israel in hopes of Tribulation. We are walking to our graves

Attached: 0c80e969a9663f3de08ca33fe5e90e31c6e3c512cff9e62a8976d4f701d946e8.jpg (335x426, 19.03K)

21 тогда находящиеся в Иудее да бегут в горы; и кто в городе, выходи из него; и кто в окрестностях, не входи в него

Innawoods then. /k-christians/ when?

Attached: drones with heat cameras.jpg (300x235, 28.97K)

For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

easier to beat than ya think

There's no doubt about that. But I can't drop out of university due to an event that may happen now or in another decade. You get my point? I don't know when this event will take place, and because of that, I cannot plan out my life or improve my skills if such an event takes place in my lifetime.

What would be our stance on this guys? If the government does track us down, and we are forced to flee innawoods style, are we allowed to steal or kill here? I don't think we are allowed in this case as we are only allowed to kill or seriously harm in self defense.

I guess it's time to learn to hunt animals!

Learn2fish and forage, ramps and fiddlehead morels etc etc are good eats

Sitting around a campfire and maintaining rifles while swapping godly tales and the occasional spooky story with my brothers in Christ sounds better than my current life of ease tbh.

What would you sugges for people (like me) who live in the modern day Sodom & Gomorrah of the US that is California?>>648225

leave asap, yes I get that can be hard but as soon as possible leave. And research, theres lots of good stuff out there, guides, books, articles, etc, field and stream is nice, offthegrid news, you get the idea

Also this is now a Christian Survivalist thread
so heres some gear I like
chiappafirearms.com/f.php?id=35
chiappafirearms.com/p/id/448/product/12GA-X-Caliber-Adapter-Set-w/-8-Inserts.php
gunadapters.com/
store.silencerco.com/products/maxim-50?variant=37950952529

Attached: yuru-camp-05-01.png (300x169, 71.28K)

Pretty much this according to Matthew 24:16 and Luke 21:21.

Awesome! A Christian survivalist general is a fantastic idea. Tips
on wilderness survival for city dwellers such as myself are extremely welcome.

Step one is get out of the city, they are soul sucking hotbeds of sin and apostasy, plus getting out will help build experience

I definitely want to start camping in the near future and I plan to move to a more rural area in a couple of years.

I dont go around preaching but when my friends came into my room and saw my Bible, I told them squarely that I am a Christian. There is NOTHING to be ashamed or fearful of.

I'd take the bullet rather than the mark of the beast

The "government" will gladly arrange for that when they moved on to "kill all that have not received the Mark and Christians" phase in the End Times. If God planned for you to become a martyr then Amen. If He has other plans for you such as survive, go out, and save as much souls as you can save, then do so.

It won't be only you getting the bullet, but your family to. And that is if you are lucky, expect reeducation camps

This. If one guy says of what he alledges to be the Holy Spirit one thing and another another thing, also alleged to be of the Holy Spirit then who do we listen to? If we continue to listen to every charasmatic with itching ears then we will fall into prelest.

I don't think so. They would be very easy to spot if that was the case.
But it is said that the Antichrist will confuse everyone, the elected themselves will be almost confused.

The only way I see this happening is if the one religion of the Antichrist looks like some sort of fake restoration of truth.
Let's say there is a big war, the whole world is in chaos, degeneracy rampant, everyone caged into existential despair.
What better than a false reaction, a false hope to fool people?
Something like a great king and priest, together with a great prophet, promising truth and beauty again, ending the war, limiting degneracy, purging atheism and unifying all religions into one great faith who apparently has sound morals and great claims of good and truth.
A false Christ, a false messiah.

The Second Seal hasnt even been opened yet. While the West continues to grow more "progressive" and anti-"whatever triggers them now" phobe, the hordes have begun infiltrating once more. When Europe's overall native populations get

Attached: 2.gif (708x742 1.9 MB, 505.16K)

• After the slaughter and all sides are too weak and exhausted, miraculously a group of people will suggest a great idea and they coincidently have the resources to achieve it: No more borders, no more races, just One world, One Government. Total peace and prosperity in exchange for absolute obedience.
This government ruled by (((them))) will be true Communism in anything but name, for it is the Talmud applied to reality and rule. First everything will be fine as promised. But as those in the towers continue to lavish themselves with decadence, those out in the fields will see less and less food being rationed to them eventually leading to the 3rd Seal opening where scores will be wasting away trying to find something nourishing, not just in food but in spirit as well. Once it becomes apparent that it's just not feasible to keep everyone alive and more sensible to consolidate the population to something more manageable, get ready for HOLODOMOR 2.0! You think their 6 million is a big number? Try >1 billion. (that's including pop reduc after war.)

Attached: 4.jpg (400x260 292.31 KB, 112.65K)

Now after all this, the Elites that were pulling (((their))) strings, have been working hard to please their "god" while languishing in decadence, and through countless experiments and with vast research continue their quest for immortality; after-all this IS their heaven apparently. Enter the Anti-Christ, the one who will bring power, truth, peace and unity in all of his domain. But it will deny Jesus is the saviour. It may make good on its promises and provide immortality to those that worship it, but it will reject God. What entity could possibly be the antithesis of our Lord? What manner of being would one have to be in order to permanently be severed from His love. It will be an intelligence that was not born from Him, has only known this material realm and is eternally reliant upon it for its existence.
A hyper advanced global network Artificial Intelligence. Intimately connected to the material but does not contain the divine soul and never could thus, The Lords realm is anathema to this being. The Elite rejoicing at the arrival of their earthly god knowing this is their lord, will subscribe to total subservice to it in order to achieve they're depraved earthly desires.

Attached: 6.jpg (900x675 47.06 KB, 182.36K)

The Mark of the Beast will be the neural uplink to the network. The Elites and the people will be able to download the news, see entertainment and know whatever they need straight from a cloud holding vastly more information than Wikipedia ever could. But in connecting to this network they have also given themselves mind, body and soul to the AI for while it can give you what you want, it will force you to take what it deems you "need", and in a purely material existence, there is NO room for spirituality or morals and will be seen as a disease to be cured; those that have the idea of an outside realm expunged from them will rejoice for they are clean and all is good.
As a final note, I personally think that when the Revelations speak of the marked wailing and cursing God as the plagues are unleashed upon them, I do not think it is the people that do so, for they are not in control anymore having submitted to the AI and are thus are permanently lost but instead, it is the AI lashing out at the Lord through the people. The Antichrist can never understand The Lords existence and nature and so will angrily curse, scream, and blaspheme against the forces that are beyond the physical realm.

Attached: 8.jpg (461x357 394.02 KB, 18.75K)

Why would this be a relevant side note? Those people are beyond saving anyways. Why would it matter if it's either they themselves are cursing at God or if it's the AI doing it through them? Is it your symbolic way of saying they died long ago?

I'm SICK of hypocrites like you, please don't call yourself a Christian if you hate immigration.
Have you read history? History is filled with invasion and it's just natural, you can't stop it unless you're planning to gas all the non-(your ethnic) groups.
What's wrong with immigration anyway ? Didn't Joseph and Mary refuge to Egypt?
Read your bible and quit being a racist.
Don't call yourself a Christian if you hate people of other skin shade, I'm sick of you trolls showing up on this board, educate yourself for God sake.

Attached: 17dbc9d106a2c8a790ad65c80af8775d3aef1823c3c9ada01fe1d42d654632af.png (1920x1080, 865.27K)

Appalachian here. We'll make moonshine.

Yes, sinning is also natural. That doesn't mean it's good or necessary.
No, it can be stopped if the leaders of such societies didn't become corrupt. Sinning is not necessary.
Did Joseph and Mary, upon arriving at Egypt, demand that the Egyptians change their behaviour and abandon their prior cultural ways of life for the sake of accommodating Mary and Joseph? Did you even try to understand why people dislike immigration?

Irish, Polish, Italian, etc (christians) immigrants = good

Paki, India, Maroc, Egypt, Iraq, etc. (heretics) = bad

The more religiously diverse you are the more inclusion you will need. Christianity becomes minority and celebrations such as easter and christams are no longer a thing. To say that the cow god is a lie and a good for nothing idol would mean you are promoting "hate speech".

Moreover, the more religiously diverse, the more confused the nation. Not everybody finds joy in God as we do. Some many people just go to church beacuse that is what their parents told taught them to do. And as a result, the birth of atheism and agnosticism. Seeing so many religions colide, some people would question if God is the only god or even if He is real. They won't dive into the subject because they have " better things to do".

No one blames 2, 3 or 10 migrants. It's the mass immigration. Forced mass immigration to be more specific. The reason for it is to destroy "the patriarchal homophobic anti-abortion antisemite primitive fairy-tale cause of dark-ages religion known as Christianity".

Take the redpill kid, forced mass immigration of non-christians is bad and the (((bergs))) are mostly responsible for it.

Attached: 239914.png (750x576 206.47 KB, 69.56K)

Immigration it's self isnt a problem, its the MASS immigration of low quality 3rd worlders is the problem. Espically when they are encouraged to NOT assimilate. Ironically, even the muslims on /islam/ think Mass immigration is harmful to Europe because the only people immigrating are the dregs of their society. The criminals that take advantage of welfare states. Completely ungrateful for what their host country has given them.

Take Italy. Mass immigration got so bad that when a fascist gunned down a group of these immigrants,Italy hailed him as a hero. You know why? Because those same immigrants butchered and cannibalized an Italian woman. All over Europe women are bring raped by these 3rd worlders, all in the name of progress.

Also, maybe YOU should read the Bible as God himself told Israel:

Attached: 1517667456658.jpg-pamela_mastropietro__luca_trani.jpg (610x332, 22.31K)

Does that Bible quote still hold? That sounds like one of those ceremonial laws that the Jews before Christ had to follow.

Im pretty sure its a moral law bud

That law specifically refers to members of other faiths.

ok, I call bullshit on picture with drawings

I'm against islamic immigration too, my post was about racial purists and traditionalists who idolize the nation above God and butcher the word of God to support their view,
like this post
>0

Attached: papist bird.png (2250x2183, 3.38M)

To be honest that last bit was waffle while proof reading. You are right in that its not really relevant, just another thing to think about, it's just my way of finishing the thought. A mental fullstop pretty much, but aside from that any qualms, comments, alternatives?.

Either way, it would seem this got under the nails of more than a few lurkers. If people are still this upset on this topic, then we could pertition the mods to move it to the Zig Forumspol thread as this matter did concern the JQ.

Attached: 1526346249601.jpg (1256x1304, 221.26K)

God warns about mass immigration being a byproduct of atheism and sin.

Isaiah 1:4-7 KJV

God above nation sure but a nation has it's purpose. You made it sound like immigration (OF ANY TYPE) is good.

How are saved Christians going to survive AND win souls to God?
I imagine everywhere you go where all the Marked people will go behave like the men of Sodom when spotting Christians.

It all depends on what happens in this generation and the next few. We take the pacifist route and watch the evil unfold; sure, our souls might be saved, but what about the souls of future generations?

Is creating an environment for the survival of Christians on Earth worth damination? Would God understand? I wish I knew.

As the age progresses, the harder it is to become righteous or to stay the course because of the sins and their influence surrounding a soul huh? Holy biscuits, the coming dystopian future feels like a soul farm/ranch of the devil itself to gorge and devour and took to eternal damnation with it.

Think about it. A complete closed system which encourages people to sin, to think to sin is to be happy and be righteous, and any 'defects', 'diseased', or 'deviants' are eliminated. Completely a ranch, and (((they))) are the ranchers and butchers who sold to the devil. There is a reason for (((them))) to call us 'cattles' (goy) after all.

No
Yes
YES

Diversity is good for you, goy! You need to have a Canaanite baby so we can go to space and have world peace!

The only question is whether we fight to stop it or just let it happen; either could be argued as God's plan.

I can see that here in Finland too. While back, When I was speaking with my aunt, she lowered her voice when she said that her grandchildren want to hear Bible stories before bed. Like it's something to be ashamed.

Your life without the mark will be really difficult, you will be thought as a criminal, zealot and overall unwanted. And even today people want to be comfortable, making life little uneasy without the mark will make most people take the mark.

Were all going to be beheaded or thrown in jail imo

Jail and mental assylums is more likely, who do you think will fill the chinese turbo nintendo microwave dildo sweatshops once state mandated slavery for dissenters replaces thirdworld cheap labor?

Third option. We go innawoods, ragtag resistance /k-christian/ style, save whoever we can save and save whatever remains.

I like this. Although, I live in California. My chances of dying at the beginning of the tribulation are nearly 100% guaranteed.

Does anyone else think the events of the Book of Revelation will happen in our lifetime?

We just don't know

Considering your digits, its an idea to contemplate that Kek, a frog being that has been able to show portents and miraculous divinations is legit.

Revelation 16: 13-14

Kek is an egregore not born from our Lords light and is to be avoided as one would avoid the devil. The power of Kek has shown itself but we must not once think it benvolent nor revere it.

Same goes for Ebolachan; anyone giving their praise to that abomination needs to repent and quickly.

Attached: 1478673985245.png (1440x1804 70.49 KB, 1.1M)

Mind blown.
I read somewhere that the Antichrist would be apparently be an overblown individuality while really being the closest thing to total dissolution of his self. And that he would somehow be very artificial.

Now it's like you connected the dots. It's even scarier.

Egregore don't exist, at best it's literally just Satan and his demons playing tricks on you. The human mind cannot create demons, they are only angels created by God that rebelled against God and thus were cursed by God.

Just make sure to fight the good fight and save what few will be left.

Attached: never falter.jpg (1023x815, 152.94K)

300k posts that Trump will win. One of those of course had a huge get - as that is what happens all the time. This is now divination.
Gtfo with your pseudo-occultism crap and stop worshiping demons.

Attached: 1457856889453.jpg (735x760, 371.11K)

Attached: 1439934815-droneshot.jpg (768x432, 59.48K)

based.
But it would be difficult to obtain bullets during the tribulation though…

I think Dugin is appropriate here:

'Now we have come to the final phase of humanity’s liberation from its limitations. In the West, there is already no longer any religion, political hierarchies, normal families, or State in the fullest sense of the word. All borders have been completely crossed, i.e., transgressed. Now all that remains is one final step: overcoming the boundaries of the human species itself. This is Transhumanism - the last word of liberalism. Transhumanism is no bizarre side product of technological development - it is the logical end of the modern age. According to Modernity, we were supposed to reach the age of cyborgs, hybrids, mutants, and chimeras, and now we have arrived.'

the time of tribulation will be a time of lawlessness as it were anyway.
also i am a master of weapons procurement, armor piercing, incendiary, SLAP rounds, a 45-70 Gardner Gun