What Should Christians Do About The Jews?

Nobody likes the Jews and unsurprisingly the Jews control formerly christian countries in Europe and America. Our countries are flooding with migrants and we will soon collapse. What is the christian thing to do about the Jews?

Attached: Ugly-old-jew.jpg (217x253, 6.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12350/IS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=OG8GxzJTBck
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3009476/jewish/Why-Havent-Jews-Rebuilt-the-Temple-Yet.htm)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We should take back Israel and make it a Christian only nation.

We let the jewish state collapse on it's self. We set up welfare funds that highly encourages sodomites to move to Isreal Tel-Aviv, sodomite capital of the world really show off what a beautiful paradise it is.** The jewish state will collapse like it did so many times before in the bible.

Let them have at. When they wipe themselves out, it will be on them.

Dispensational evangelical perspective:

The Jews have rejected Christ. It's as simple as that. I don't think we should stop sharing the truth in love and call them to repentance and a restored covenant relationship with their Creator, but I also don't believe we'll see a mass conversion of the Juice until the world's been pretty much destroyed. (I believe that the 144,000 stands for a portion of the converted Jews who will spread the Gospel throughout the world after Christ has returned for His Bride, but before He returns to judge the nations.)

We should view them as the enemies to our Folk they have been since Christ's vicarious atonement on the cross, when they became the synagogue of Satan. I don't believe we should gas them, but I do believe we shouldn't tolerate their manipulation of the West as they hypocritically try to keep migrants out of their own state. I'm for sending them to Palestine; Hamas and the Western Bank authorities are shitheads and are causing problems for Arab Christians and Muslims through their fanaticism, and I believe we need to encourage Arabs to retake Syria/Lebanon for Christ, but to allow the Jews to populate Israel.

Attached: 1516327112487.jpg (786x383, 102.13K)

I'm going to propose a simple solution, but treat them like any other person. The fundamental issue is that the West is frequently giving them special treatment that they don't deserve.

Whenever you reward a demographic for warmongering, crime, immorality, and terrorism, they're not going to care about the well-being of others while disregarding every rule out there. It's gives them entitlement to exploit anyone and not being held accountable for their bad decision.

Cut aid to Israel, cut dual citizenship, and cut holocaust reparitions because a parasite can't live without it's host. Everyone should draw the line for them.

That's not what I usually hear form evangelicals.

Bunch of neutron bombs

Yeah the funny thing about dispensational/evangelical is as soon as you bring up the subject of Jews they stop talking about the Lord Jesus Christ and just start talking about God. As though the wrath of God hadn't come on them in the uttermost.

Pray for them.

Please save us. Us Christians here make up a measly ~32% of the population, while the Muslims make up ~57%.

We all know damn well what Christians should do.
The most heartbreaking part is that we cannot do it.
End time prophecies must take place and we are called to confess our belief in Christ at the price of our life.
Stay strong! Work hard, educate yourself with Christian literature, be an example for your community, support and promote Christian values.
When the time comes, confess He is risen and He is The Son of The Living God.

Attached: codreanu.jpg (506x768, 98.01K)

2 words
FORCED
CONVERSION

Attached: Charlemagne tried evangelism.jpg (585x960, 110.46K)

For one, stop calling them "Jews" as that is the vector that allows them to fool Christians into thinking they are people of the OT. Judaism has NOTHING to do with the bible save for opposing HIM.

Here Jesus basically pointed out how they were pretenders. Jesus called them out for what they are, and revelation tells us that they are not Jews. Christians are Jews through Jesus Christ. These "Jews" are Luciferans whose only connection to the bible is that they like to impersonate it.

Do not accept the terms that they use, once we do that, we can finally identify them through the bible and properly use the bible as a weapon against them to convince the masses, as only then will gullible Christians be able to see.

Attached: adb513852556dc8e2adeb9df8ff66780e77bb786400e2eb6e42c450d290dc458.jpg (591x814, 270.46K)

This is my biggest question, when did (((they))) stop being "jews"? Or were they always called jews and the Israelites are the true people chosen by God? You have them worshipping Moloch under King Solomon and after that the people of Judah worshiped Babylonian deities.

From what I've read it seems like the Romans may have largely started calling them all Jews instead of the proper terms such as Isrealite or Benjaminite or whatever. What bothers me is when bibles call them Jews in OT commentaries when the bible itself makes it clear that Jews are only those of the tribe of Judah.

forced conversion by the sword or die

Yeah, cuz that worked out so well in the past.

CHARLEMAGNE DID NOTHING WRONG!
WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!

back to /islam/ with you

It did get the Iberian Peninsula back into Christian hands.

Ever since WW2 it has become an abhorrent thing to speak negatively about the Jews. Hitler persecuted and banished the Jews from his own country like many other nations did in previous centuries, except now the Jews amplified their death toll from ~300,000 to 6 million and we're all supposed to believe the holocaust was real.

They shield themselves with victimhood and money while claiming legitimacy to a land they were kicked out of; that is, if (((they))) are even real Jews to begin with.

Attached: Judeans.png (900x3186, 758.94K)

God bless you and thank you for that response. I was too caught up in anger before realising how God wants us all to act.

this, God will see to it

Jews are by their own admission canaanite and get all giddy when they meet an arab and talk about their canaanite ancestry together. So unless you're an Evangelical who obeys the jews' semantic games, it's fairly obvious the jews are canaanites. Who did the canaanites descend from? Ham. What was the curse of Ham? Slavery. The solution is obvious. We enslave them and turn them into money lending slaves like they were supposed to be before some proddies sperged out and liberated them.

Thoughts on E Michael Jones idea

Latin and Catholic Bibles do not have this problem.

Is it true Christians are persecuted in these countries?

We should stop calling them Jews for one thing. "K*kes" seems unchristian. I like the nomenclature of the black Israelite groups, which is "small-hats".

Their official name from the prophecy of Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 is the synagogue of Satan. You can also say they have inherited the spirit of Antichrist.

Other terms that preserve their fake nature would be the "later Jews," "kike," "Yids" or "Talmudic Jews." There are plenty of more indirect terms that are better for the situation. Makes it harder to filter as well. But I tend to reserve kike for the term "kiked" because I think it fits best that way. Just my personal opinion.

It's in the epistles. Be as perfect as Christ, the perfect man. So they can see how far they are from the path of life. Most of the criticism you can see in pol are about secular, non religious jews.

But, do not let them to judaize in the midst of you. Throw a few tables if necessary.

Right now there is not a damn thing you can do. The devil is the true ruler of the entire world. Not God and not Jesus. All politicians, parties, regimes, corporations, and religions answer to him. You are not supposed to try to change the world. That would make you enemies with God and allies with Satan.

However, there is hope.

Jehovah promises that above for (((them))). He is going to destroy them all very soon. You might live long enough to see it for yourself. Don't fret, this system of things is going to be cut short. You will never have to see nor here another burg, berg, stein, silverman, goldman, shapiro, moishe, cohen, levi, witz, vitz, fritz ever again.

Yes but it's a bit of a mouthful, don't you think?

Be as wise as serpents yet as innocent as doves. Rabbinic Judaism is a sin when it A).causes them to unknowingly proclaim a satanic theology and B.) causes them to act nepotisticly. Treating the Jews like an inherently evil race, however, just makes them view themselves as suffering servants, for their God, in the case of religious ones, or their race, in the case of the secular ones. It keeps them away from Christ rather than drawing them towards him. Railing against them as a group is pointless because they are no more servants of Satan than anyone else in this corrupt world, which was the entire point of Jesus labeling the chosen people as such in the first place. Therefore, the best approach is to be as unbending yet as merciful with them as with any other servants of Satan. If we don't, and we judge a whole group for the sins of a few, then we will be judged as well.

Yes, but it's perfect for being very specific and distinctive if you need to be, and if you intend to bring up the relevant scripture, it's a great way for you to lead into those verses.

Good Response, capped.

Attached: Screenshot_20180519-222209.png (969x844, 232.65K)

Pray for them
joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12350/IS

Attached: p12350.jpg (175x213, 15.46K)

Sorry chief, I'm going with "small-hats"

You could shake their hand with cordial love and they would still suffer from that.

Attached: old_jewish_trick.mp4 (350x300, 752.82K)

Yet to be as wise as a serpent in protecting the innocent is also to recognize that people aren't wholly individual, are a part of, and act in service to a group. Furthermore, it is an impossibility to deal with each member of a group on an individual basis.

This is the exact same faulty argument made for full racial integration, pit bulls, etc and is exactly as applicable to these things as it would be to tigers or T-rexes if they were alive. Every animal is an individual right? So why not let them wander the streets untill they've proven themselves violent? And sucks to the ones who have to die for that proof I guess.

I'm not saying don't be merciful to the group, but expulsion to Israel seems pretty merciful tbh, given everything that's happened. Literal Satan worshippers haven't done near one hundredth the damage to the faith worldwide that Jewish influence and propaganda have.

Ignore them.

"If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they."

Attached: 1512014270270.jpg (252x212, 19.56K)

In Lebanon? No, and I think it is because we Christians, despite being a minority, still hold positions of power in the government. After all, only a Maronite Catholic can become president. As for Syria, I'm pretty sure the Christians there were persecuted under ISIS ruled regions, as Syria is 97% Muslim I believe.

Expound on this.

Normalfags have no idea what that is and will never look it up, either. You failed rhetoric class.

Satanic kikes is sufficient.

Love them.

exterminate them with no exceptions, obviously

Yeah, pretty much right? Flawless logic on their part.

kill yourself

Very Christian, mi hombre

that's where inquisition comes in

hi john!

Attached: hagee.jpg (2048x1435, 384.42K)

You know in your heart this is what Jesus asks us to do even if the answer isn't pleasing to you.

Love can take many forms, and recognizing the spiritual danger that judaism poses to both us and them is vital. You're not wrong in the slightest, and like basically everybody, nobody in this thread seems to have taken 1 Corinthians 13 fully to heart, but don't act surprised when a reductive answer gets a reductive response.

Pretty sure people are aware Jews where yarmulkes

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION AND IT NEVER HAPPENED, BUT SHOULD HAVE!

Attached: you need to be gassed.png (480x451 99.36 KB, 19.28K)

I don't know what the guy you replied to meant by "love them", but he isn't wrong. If we love Jews then we want them to stop being Christ haters. If we hate Jews then we would be happy to see them go on being Christ haters. Dispensationalists who don't want Jews to convert and support their current culture are not at all being loving towards the Jews.

I don't like the garbage false doctrine you see in mainstream that Christians should "love everyone" but it's true the biggest anti-semites are retards that think jews are saved by their own covenant.

Why is the solution excising the entire Old Testament from the Bible?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

Attached: 1455235799954.jpg (700x609, 162.52K)

Thank you for the vid. Very cool.

thoughts?

Destroy them.

the old testament is toilet paper

Marcion pls go

kike

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." -Matthew 5:17:19
How did you come to believe in an error that the rest of the christian world forgot long ago?

Well, God loved Abraham for his faith.
The Jews in the New Testament who rejected Christ also rejected his faith, so I believe Jesus rebuked them as "of the Devil" for rejecting faith in Christ.

What about all those times the NT refers to the OT?

Ps mods please dont ban him for ddisagreeing, it's much more profitable to show how he's wrong rather than just banning him

It's worked before.

I never heard about that movement, but it would be foolish to excise the entire Old Testament because the entire OT shows how stiff-necked the Israelites were, especially the Jews. Jesus was ethnically a Jew and a Moabite, but religiously speaking, he did not follow the oral law of the elders what today's Judaism, Islam and Freemasonary is all about. It is sad to read that there was a movement that denied the very scripture Christianity was built upon. In my heart, I wish this kikepedia-article is just another Jewish trick but I suppose I have to accept that not everything Hitler touched turned into gold.

Attached: why.jpg (372x260, 21.16K)

for if you wish for peace they will give you war.
listen to this and think about the past century of European history.
youtube.com/watch?v=OG8GxzJTBck

Attached: f92d181d3133a6951433afe99293c1ff.jpg (800x1165, 134K)

Attached: 1526103436999.png (1254x1787, 220.68K)

that is one ugly mug. spoiler that shit, user.

Nothing.
Who said we had to do anything about them?

also, Winnie the pooh-off, Zig Forums, we're not buying what you're selling.

Great post, Christanon, unfortunately nobody sees the pattern. Mankind is destined to doom itself, over and over.

All I wish for you is the very worst, commujew.

Attached: Who could it be.png (472x594, 26.19K)

You know I don't expect anything out of Zig Forums, but I do expect christians not to condone ISIS tier degenerates that nearly destroyed a continent. They aren't wheat, they're chaff, and will be dealt with as such.

On how many layers of melanin and/or matzo are you right now?

Attached: 2abda70b33f685ad53d700c4f451af809e8965dcfeeb9318259f08a03812b62e.jpg (169x255, 10.54K)

>it's another everyone who disagrees with me is a cryptojew episode

Attached: 1510923102675.png (614x615, 552.32K)

I'm not calling you a cryptojew, I'm calling you a nig​ger jew.

Oy vey

Attached: 1507755192719.png (600x601, 134.44K)

Oy vey, indeed.

Attached: kike_genes.png (631x2798, 1.2M)

freakin' breakin' GoAT underrated post

Attached: thumbs up bro.jpg (474x595, 29.86K)

I like to call them "Pharisees". Really gets the boomercons going.

is that what they call winnie the pooh your sister now-a-days?

Provide proof.

What does the Pharisees even mean?

When they rejected Jesus, I'd argue.

Think about it this way user.
Isreal was enslaved by the (((Pharisees))). These (((temple elders))) subverted the majority of Isreal to idolatry by lying and cheating them like (((Balaam))) cheated the Isrealites in Numbers.

Attached: balaam-prophesies-the-glory-of-israel-by-james-tissot.jpg (600x800, 91.51K)

If the Hebrews were enslaved by the Pharisees then who are the Pharisees? Are they Hebrews too or one of the heathen nations that were hostile to the Hebrew people?

Hamas is the only Palestinian organization capable of partially returning in kind what the occupational army does to them. "Israel" is an unsustainable project that needs Christians to die for its continued existence.

So it's perfect then? :'^)

Here's a link to The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit u.teknik.io/QlcpX.pdf

Its not a matter of nationality, its a matter of spirituality or in the (((Pharisees))) case, lack therefore of. These (((people))) harbor wickedness in their souls and purposefully lead god fearing people astray.

Just read the (((Babylonian Talmud))) and you will witness their hatred twords gentiles.

Attached: IMG_20161106_115356-1.jpg (1180x1180, 189.05K)

ftfy

A second-temple school of thought Jesus didn't like.
After the collapse of the Sanhedrin, the zealots were dead, the essenites were doing their own irrelevant thing, or dead, along with most minor schools, and the only 2 jewish groups remaining were the christians, and the pharisees.
This is why were it gets interesting.
We both reacted to the collapse of roman Israel and the Sanhedrin with different justifications.
We distanced ourselves from mainstream Second Temple Judaism since the Council of Jerusalem to shepherd to the nations, sealing the deal by refusing to assist the Bar Kokhba revolt, considered the sacking a prophecy fulfilled, animal sacrifice unneeded due to having the ultimate sacrifice of Christ, the Messianic Age in progress, with the priestly function overtaken by apostles and their bishops, while the pharisees took religious command of the scattered jews, and the lack of temple or priests was considered a setback that could be rectified somewhat by studying the Torah and it's commentaries(this is where the hated Talmud comes in), and charity being a "as best as we can do" temporary step in lack of animal sacrifices, all of which is supposed to hasten the arrival of the "Messiah", that will vouch for the ancestry of people that can become priests(for our catorthodox brethren, imagine if apostolic succession was strictly patrilinear hereditary), and reestablish the Sanhedrin, that will be operated within a new Temple(remember, even ignoring present religious tensions, they need to be 120% sure the temple is in the exact same place, and a ton of other conditions, that may require nothing short of the "Messiah" to assure of their veridicity:
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3009476/jewish/Why-Havent-Jews-Rebuilt-the-Temple-Yet.htm)

Attached: 7bd877a26cab558a9613706a9ccc5578.jpg (767x1024, 123.43K)

>Think about it this way user. Isreal was enslaved by the (((Pharisees))).
Are the pharisees not enslaved by Satan? Israel is not innocent. Those who follow the path of evildoers will have judgement befall them as well.

Attached: Jews.png (1000x3000, 1.66M)

I always wondered about this meme.
Where in the Bible does it say this? Didn't it say something about the Israelites had to follow God's commands so they can be allowed to be int he land of Israel? Since they don't accept Jesus as their savior, they don't belong to that land.

It's a typical judaizer trick to subjugate Christians into going along with world jewish domination

That is an inappropriate prayer and is not what I meant, so you did not fix that for me at all.

We are living in the Last Days right before the Great Tribulation and Armageddon happens. Jesus Christ and the angels will wage war against The Dragon, demons, and all human servants which is (((them))). In other words, Jesus Christ is going to take action himself and execute them all.