Battle Rifles Suck

Assault Rifles are better than Battle Rifles, this is just an undeniable fact. Try and prove me wrong Zig Forumsommandos

Attached: 546-2.jpg (1000x667 81.16 KB, 126.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Battle rifles are designed for the more developed torso and lower center of gravity of white biology, allowing white men to handle their recoil better. Assault rifles are for nonwhites, which is why the Ir*sh love them. QED.

Because you're a manlet, paddy.
Assault rifles are just glorified SMGs anyway.

Rhodesia used BRs and lost. Non whites are stronger genetically so gg (well not asians but you know what I am talking about)

Name a rifle better than the g3. Ill wait. stupid potato nigger cant do it.

FAL.

Attached: JPEG_20180813_144958.png (745x720, 496.52K)

Germany used assault rifles and lost.

The IRA used assault rifles and lost.

No. Wrong.

Attached: adcf9c529a27daeb268674187be5cd544cf3f7bde5283ca760b323c1cb910985.png (512x512, 68.63K)

Garbage piston gun. G3 is best battle raifu.

Attached: Laughing Aryan.webm (400x300 706.63 KB, 689.14K)

Piston > Rollers
I'll take tilting block anyday over a gun that has issues with its locking system wearing unevenly.

Attached: Confused ugandian.png (300x219 177.53 KB, 10.36K)

Speakign raw strength? Not really, the closest to a non-white is Brian Shaw.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

The dorms need to be watered with Sangvis Ferri blod,
Zombie Neet G11 is the thinking man's waifu, FAL is a gold digging slut just like (((Kalina))) and probably does gerbiling with her ferret as well. Contender and Five-Seven, not IDW da nyaa.
God Bless Kryuger.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 261.79K)

Tilting bolts have uneven from the get go

get on my level, leaf

Attached: tkb517.jpg (1000x1500, 383.25K)

Good choice in raifu, pole.
G11/Vector combo is gold.

Tell me your address lad so I can walk over and personally kick your arse

I'm disappointed with my favorite handguns IRL being shit both stat and art-wise in gfl. Tokarev and C96

Fug, that sucks m8.
I wish k98's skill was better.

Ignoring the fact that a typical loaded 20in AR weighs as much a loaded DSA 58 which is still a heavier rifle than say, an AR10 or an JRA M14, future combat is going towards the direction of insurgencies and everyone knows it. The ability to dump a magazine of 20 to 80 .30 caliber AP rounds or maybe launch some improvised rifle grenades and fucking book it is far more valuable than carrying capacity for a protracted firefight.

What I'm getting at is the rollers is one will eventually wear down faster than the other leaving a gun that may just throw the bolt into your eye. One solid piece is better than two separate ones.

lever delayed is something else, neat for what it is.

FG-42.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-720-0344-11,_Frankreich,_Fallschirmjäger_mit_FJG_42_in_Stellung.jpg (800x510 67.71 KB, 135.58K)

The fuck have you been smoking?

Server? ID?

Aren’t nogs pure retard strength due to overdose of testosterone that makes them more aggressive and less intelligent orcs? Putting their few evolution points in strength doesn’t make them better than a higher level with a good balance between wisdom, intelligence, dexterity, ect.

Oh nvm, should have read thread first. Pardon.

ur al dum

You know, neither battle rifles or assault rifles are even legal in this country. I don't know how the fuck OP even has any opinion on them because he's obviously never used either.

I got FAL with the event with a first gem purchase (5zł) and have been using her ever since. The skill is buttfuck insane (maxed immediately). My only wish was to ignore faggots that told me about "core hell" and just go with the sweetest raifus to accompany FAL (I got F2000 now, she's good statwise, and muh aryan byouty, but she's pleb 2 stars). I am 1 month into the game, and I'm sitting at 100 cores, with all my major dolls linked to x3 and FAL to x4 (slowly getting to 70s).
On topic, battle rifles are better, deal with it.

Attached: Blood_of_my_enemies.webm (640x480, 2.48M)

I would like to apologize on the behalf of all Irish people for OP being such a faggot

get a load of this kike

the fuck are you even talking about

Vidya raifus.

>>>/v/
is that way, go there

Underage faggots not allowed. Get out.

Attached: nyaaops.png (680x952, 813.36K)

She'll be even more of a meme at mod3. Evasion out the ass with 92 as is, another 37 with her special equip, and her skill upgraded to a 130% bonus. 140.1 evasion with all three.

Why do japs always draw English anime girls with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Because that's how you're supposed to look like.
That's why they get clinical depression and heart attacks when visiting paris or London.

Because the japs' view of the world is an idealized view. I wish it was real instead of the shitty version we have now.

Is your name Moishe O'Houlihan?

Attached: 24299641117c8d43b9ac187419e4c550ac5fd1fcd96cf24395c8d2e4bde82ba8.jpg (960x696, 206.3K)

REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_0001.JPG (1024x720, 82.18K)

Except the English unironically don't look like that, pretty much everyone in Germany was blonde when I used to live there, sure, but Anglos usually have brown hair, not blonde. They're too Brythonic for blonde hair really.

He's a fenian, he's not white himself, he's just sticking up for his fellow kangs.

We have the highest rate of blonde hair in Europe apparently.

Sauce?

Yeah, bullshit.

No, no you don't, all of Scandinavia, Finland, and Iceland, as well as the Netherlands, the Baltic countries, Germany, and Poland have more blonde hair on average, I think even Ukraine does.

Kill yourself famalam.

We don't but it's fairly common.

Attached: Eupedia_europe_blondism_map.jpg (519x512, 118.81K)

Niggers run faster and jump higher, but whites are completely dominating the rest when it comes to upper-body strength

tfw you are a rare specimen in your country with blonde hair

Based Celts

They have equal testosterone, but higher estrogen.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570

Actually goes a long way to explain why the majority of fags are black. Why they lack intelligence. And their hubris matches that of an uneducated woman.

This is the perfect thread for this

Attached: 165216.jpg (2517x1066, 703.65K)

My main problem with the primary choices in civilian market battle rifles is their piss poor support for optics and surprising lack of accuracy for a weapon chambered in a cartridge effective to 1,000m. The few manufacturers and assemblers of parts kits all seem to adhere to the idea that making an optional (at a price premium) tiny, welded strip of picatinny rail on a stamped receiver and 4 MOA accuracy is "good enough".

I'm not entirely against the concept itself, but as a civilian, the G3 and FAL clones are all terrible considering their price point and no one seems capable of making an reliable AR-10 for a decent price despite its design being so similar to the AR-15 which every mom & pop machine shop can churn out cheaply and reliably.

I've gotten 2 inch groups at 100 yards off the bench with all three of my battle rifles, sometimes even with shitty Russian steel case cheapo stuff. My PTR 91 is equipped with a 4x ACOG mounted on Trijicon's own proprietary new style claw mount, with it I have access to my iron sight, meaning i enjoy tandem sights instead of backup irons. DSA has made a dust cover that has reliably allowed any SA58 to use a picitinny rail, I've got one for my SA58 but haven't gotten around to using it yet. I've mulled an add on for the M1a I have, they make decent options there as well. Not just "tiny, welded strip picatinny rail". So, sir, I disagree. Perhaps there are some bad experiences out there, I've heard some people say that Century CETME's have had some really inaccurate guns out of the box, or perhaps people who buy them aren't used to a heavy, heavy combat trigger. PTR's shitty buffer made the gun kick hard enough some folks will just flinch every shot, don't know how to pull through its wall, maybe that's why they get 4 MOA. Maybe there are some lemons, maybe there are some bad builds.

I'll say that the fast twists on my rifle barrels really prefer the 168+ grain bullets, they shoot NATO ball just fine, 150 grain Russian OK to superb some days, but you should be shooting the more hunting/match weight bullets to take advantage of a combat 1:10 barrel. Also, Lucky Gunner did a test on barrel wear, showed that if you fire a rifle fast enough to get the barrel damn hot and keep throwing cheap steel jacket bullets down that hot barrel, it can cause severe premature barrel wear within 5,000 rounds. Kids out there blasting away with cheap steel case stuff, blasting hot and fast, and cheap ammo with 308/7.62 involved, might lead to a gun that once was 2-3 MOA out of the box to be a 4 MOA shit kicker because the last owner liked hammering the poor thing with steel jacket bullets.

I don't regret the money I paid for my standard, GI spec, off the rack, non match grade rifles. Where do you hear about this 4 MOA or what is your personal experience on the matter, to learn more?

Rhodesia and South Africa won every military engagement with an incredibly lopsided margin of victory. The Irish conflict of yours made the Brits very sad for oppressing the non-white micks and thus they took it out on the rhodies.

Dey got dem fas-twitch mussle fibas nyiggaa

I suppose evolutionary they didn’t need strength as much. Seeing as nogs hunt in basically the least efficient way, of literally chasing an animal until it passes out from exhaustion. Combined with not developing weapons beyond spears, as central and South Africa only started iron forging in the 1800’s, and not building much beyond mud huts and mud halls, they really wouldn’t need much upper body strength. So are nogs not prevalent in hockey because Canada, Scandinavia, Russia, and northern US are mostly white? Or they lack the coordination to skate, or because it’s the white man’s sport?

Muh fucking sides. No wonder they’re so aggressive, the testosterone of a man but the emotional control of a woman. Add in near retard level IQ and you’ve got an explanation for why all nogs are so desperately fragile in their self-confidence and the perfect conditions for modern nigger ”culture” (obviously used in a very generous way) where they are unable to function without validation and constantly have to inflate their public image and keep themselves surrounded by people who stroke their ego. You’d think they’d create romanticism-esque art perhaps taken to extreme levels due to more oestrogen but in fact it just makes then more insecure of their masculinity and focus all their emotional energy into violence and pride.

Been a while since I took biology, fast twitch are the muscle fibres used for “explosive” actions like throwing, reflexes, and sprinting, no?

would off topic sage, but thread is shit from the start. assault rifles should have replaced smgs in most cases not rifles.

Surprise me.

Personally I'd go long recoil or falling block.