Hickuk45

The Boomer Cowrd rides again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrDn7QeDxHM
player.fm/series/tier-one-viking-radio-2376824/episode-26-shots-fired-a-talk-with-in-range-tvs-karl-kasarda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

coward*

Just give us a webm of what he said or some time stamps

NRA shilling, mostly

I don't care about his politics, I just enjoy his videos

As does the rest of his viewers. He's falling into the e-celeb trap where he thinks if we like him for one area of opinion we want to listen to the rest of his opinion. Needs to shut up and go back to shooting watermelons.

he says he supports banning shooting guns at certain times of the day to appease rich gentrifying liberals and an eventual ban on high capacity magazines so the same liberals won't ban semi-autos.

He is a traitor.

Remember when his Youtube account got baleeted, and it was a totally serious fucking ban and all that, forever permabanned, then after a while he got his channel back, and when he got his channel back magically he returned with sponsors and a whole new attitude? Coincidence?

I think they cornered him, gave him the big "Coming to Jesus" talk, told him to fuck or walk, and now he does as he is told or they will probably pull the plug if he falls out of line. They'll hold the threat over him forever. He dones't just want sponsors for money, he probably has to keep them happy for their support just to keep from being erased off the biggest video provider on the internet. After the ban and return his videos have never been the same, its not the fun old Hickok making fun videos on his own pace. I think he's just saying what he's been told to say, to be honest.

Really good points… I wonder what would happen if his videos started getting spammed with your bogdown.

What's wrong with Hickock?

More like Hicuck. He's taken to cucking out.

So Hickok and Ian are faggots, who else is left?

AK Operator Union, if he's still alive.

A German, of all people.
youtube.com/watch?v=RrDn7QeDxHM

Paul Harrel

1934 vs 1938, racially ambigous fellow poster.

I am not watching that shit, what are the cliffnotes?

All e-celebs are faggots. Namefagging is always cancerous.

The Armourer's Bench (better, Anglo Ian)
Paul Harrell
AKOU
Brent0331
TGC

Reid Henrichs and Garand Daddy

Fuck retarded boomers, ecelebs, and the rest of the cucked out fags. I didnt vote my way into this mess and we arent going to vote our way out of it. No compromise, no apologies, and no discussion with your enemies. Stop being blind retards that lie to yourselves that leftist and their slaves pushing for control have a shred of good will, fair play, or honesty in them they want you dead. Nothing will ever be enough until we have nothing. Its bad enough that red flag bullshit has been passed and hundreds of people have been forcibly disarmed, yet you barely hear a fucking peep.

The only answer when someone asks about gun control is fuck you.

Attached: not here for your dog piss.png (872x988, 691.05K)

Chad Harrel

What did he and his butt buddy Karl do or say now?

Attached: 1509800223842.gif (446x344, 1.32M)

Glad I stopped watching that libshit enabler ages ago.

Attached: the absolute state of the west.png (281x297, 157.07K)

karl is literally a cum guzzling satanist that lies about sponsored products, hangs out with trannys, and has an ugly wife. ian is a spineless leftist who hangs out with commies.

Attached: karl the cuck.jpg (1455x2048 66.03 KB, 265.42K)

Embarassing.
Is that literal cum he's guzzling in pic 1?

Oh wow. I knew those two looked a bit pink but holy shit that's actually pathetic.

Attached: 1510118825768.jpg (794x716, 65.34K)

Actually, why is the shadow from his chair pink/purple? Is this some kind of filter or that just fancy curtains on the background?

Looks like backlight at the bottom. You can see an intense light in the lap.

There are none, and there never will be. Everyone else mentioned will eventually fall because they don't support a full-on genocide of all non-whites, thus they will be labelled a race traitor. It happens for every single e-celeb that catches our attention.

Thats only your semitic fantasy, rabbi. No Aryan thinks of himself as "chosen". Our people work for a living, you know.

Attached: 1d5456256a2b1f706eb4363ead726853176b3eab97da58c13efc6bc3e4d57928.jpg (1024x691, 255.95K)

I've just noticed that in the first picture the throne is held up by children. An African-looking boy and a girl with European features.

Attached: Evil.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

The fuck are you on about, kraut? If you've been frequenting imageboards for more than a few months, you'd know that every e-celeb that gets hyped up is inevitably torn down because they share their politics, which never conforms to ours.

if i remember karl is part of a group that splintered off from the main satanic cult so it could be a watered down version. basically they want to be pedophiles like the main branch without admitting it.

Go prop up your mutt empire somewhere else and stop smearing daddy's name with your semitic genocidal fantasy.
implying the problem with eclebs isnt that they are all libshits, and nobody but libshits get a platform

Attached: 74dc29eedcc07e50235d4c7135fa13587e7ef905cd4654176b99815628608aa6.jpg (255x255, 22.9K)

it's absinthe

If you think it's a "genocidal fantasy", then I invite you to talk to the Greek. That guy's a fucking psycho.
That makes sense considering every "right wing" e-celeb ends up being a closet fag or Jew

>He already forgot the first rule the kikes made
no platform for "right wingers

Actually I doubt these literal homosexuals can make the real green stuff.

t. Zig Forums
the only gun related thing you need to know here /cuckpol/ is how to shove a barrel down your throat

It doesn't need to be mentioned, the race war video was the first one that turned Zig Forums against Ian.

despite those dubs you're still a faggot karl

Wow, really? I couldn't figure that out from "Hickuck", thanks for informing me!
Why don't you fucking elaborate, you twit?

Attached: are_you_retarded.png (281x270, 74.95K)

A 22lr Ivory derringer that a brothel owner gave his wife named "Bobbie" Ford that had a tiny dildlo hidden inside the pistol grip on a chain. Apparently the old Colt factory did this type of commissioned work was surprising

Attached: 1540676221136m.jpg (1024x597, 73.15K)

Cokeman posts from time to time.

I heard Ian put out a video in support of gun control, but I've never seen the proof. Ian is a commie faggot though (didn't we all know from the pony tail though), and Karl is a Satanist so he probably rapes kids.

Also he denies farm murders in South Africa. Fucking scum.

IIRC his real career was public school teacher (shop). Figures.

It was a real eye-opener when otherwise highly rated and respected teacher turned out to be "all in" with the whole tenure and Teacher's Union crap that forced the majority of students to suffer under the same shit-tier teachers decade after decade.

We tried to explain "But Ms. R, YOU would no doubt be paid MUCH more than other teachers, and we know you got no love for Mr O, who is consistantly rated as Worst Teacher, so what gives?"

I had a look around on his channel.
Holy fuck. What a madman.

Attached: Slingshot.webm (898x506, 3.97M)

which video is that from?

nevermind

Dude your Greek, im not even sure if your alowed to have a opinion without a dog in this fight. Zig Forums Zig Forums is enlightening.

Attached: Das_Leaf.jpg (994x3072 65 KB, 2.56M)

pretty good, but karl needs a "literally a Satanist" tag

Attached: Ancap_memes_ancap_memes_gun_c16a7e_6281882.jpg (750x1020, 93.57K)

a LARPer tag would be nice, he thinks he's a comedian too and it's a primary source of cringe.

C&Rsenal still has good content. Othias is obviously getting fleeced by that soft 5/10 and getting zero sex in return though.

I wish he would post more.

So he's not allowed to call out the NRA's blatant compromising and general cuckoldry because he's not a burger?
fuck off faggot

I was going to suggest him and Chris Bartocci still seems good

I found this guy last year when looking for videos on gunsmithing. He seems pretty good.

It's a pretty old pic, somebody should probably update it some time in the future.

Rob has the worst ice-cold boomer takes whenever he talks politics though.

Yeah, shame

This guy is great thanks user

Attached: 1446987471645.jpg (253x255, 19.4K)

Is that a real accent though?

He's Polish dipshit

Bans people he doesn't like
Doxed a guy with a confederate flag
Whiny little girl
Advocated banning bump stocks
NRA shilling
NRA shilling
NRA shilling

Sauce?

Words to live by

Does Zig Forums dislike TFBTV or are you guys neutral towards them? I like most of their videos but the homo-eroticism reeks more of cuc/k/ than anything. Alex used to shit on the nugget but he's gone since around a year ago.

Fat leprechaun from TFB that quit says they have to be biased or they don't get T&E guns / get blacklisted.
They're an online magazine - enjoy the content if you want but take everything they say with a grain of salt because they're trying to stay afloat.

seconding sauce, i want to be outraged.

Oh shit, you are right!

Attached: R2YKRFFG3FJUCZNJDYWO7Q4O3M.jpg (320x416, 27.38K)

Based pic

Attached: __anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_sayshownen__fd6baec5457cb1739cc6c6e31e0efbea.jpg (700x830, 233.16K)

missed opportunity

Whoops, should link to

Alex had a nice voice, but ultimately he was a trust fund babby showing off his daddy's guns. Otherwise I'm not much of a fan except for the Canadian guy, but that's only because he covers Canadian topics and isn't completely braindead.

Trust fund babby is putting it lightly. He gave such little shit about guns that when he realized his dad's money couldn't carry him into e-celeb status(no, seriously, he bought a Pederson rifle just to get Ian to pay attention to him) he gave up, quit TFB, and now he's fucking with cars instead because there are more people that jerk off to those.

Alex is also the faggot who wrote an article about how the Hughes amendment was a good thing, bragged about how his FA collection only goes up in value and generally told us peasants "fuck you, i have mine"
Naturally of course, after getting called an asshat the article has since been revised and a second clarification article was written to try and placate the cattle.

The guy that looks like Tarantino? Yeah he's a neat little guy, James is still my favorite just because he namedrops Zig Forums a bit and is down with Rhodesian memes. Miles put a couple of good videos out but his constant "mmmhhmm" when his guest is speaking is fucking ear cancer.

ah, I never watch their videos for gun reviews anyway so them being objective isn't much of a bother to me. Never liked the way that manlet handled guns either, he seemed to molest them and it made me uncomfortable. He looks like a ginger Patton Oswalt.

Now it makes sense why he never appreciated the cheapness of the nugget. Fuck that guy, I don't like people who've never had to struggle in their lives, telling others who don't have daddy's money how to live and shit, fucking cunts.

Great list. Harrel has always been the real deal for me as well. Thoughts on "Bloke on the Range"?

Attached: 7a93517ab635d1e44e165f44a261b3db984221f470049dc57f607a2194685c8a.jpg (402x480, 59.03K)

He puts out decent info, but I can't stand his posh fucking middle class accent or mannerisms, it makes me seethe just watching him.

For the Ian one have you got sources for the $10k fee and liking bong gun laws? I've seen where he said the others. Not doubting he'd do either mind I just like to see these things for myself.

I've been out of the loop. Where/when did this show up?

There was a gun rally about a year ago or so, and on Facebook he posted a full, nonconsensual picture of this poor random guy holding a confederate flag, and went off on the dude, and then left the gun rally. He banned EVERYONE trying to descent against him on his Facebook comments, including me, to this day. I am banned from interacting from that old feds page.

Oh and after the Charlottesville thing he and his beady eyed, weird spawn went on some rant about how ebul the 'notzees' are and how you need to be armed to kill them. Regardless of your opinion on Charlottesville, they do shit like this regularly, and their retarded fans are too stupid to see it. I think they even said they support black lives matter and Hickok45 probably even supports teachers unions, so.

Oh and he also brought some random black power gun YTr to show that guns 'aren't just for old white guys', after either the Charlottesville rally or the race riots of 2014-2015. It's just shit like this that shows he's basically a lib boomer that gets payed to like guns.

AN-94 video and a few Q&As iirc

Vid related

Attached: Karl Hail Satan.webm (1280x720, 689.8K)

Thank you for your response user, i was able to find the post in the meantime but it's good to have your summary. i wasn't aware of the extent of his thought policing. to my mind the only thing worse than making your money off of commentary and disallowing public commentary, is doctoring the general sentiment of others by banning and deleting anything you dislike.

I prefer Britishmuzzleloaders when it comes to commonwealth guns. but bloke is pretty good for learning about swiss shit

Thanks.

What type of fucking bizarro shit is this.

Attached: 1479257125794.jpg (261x194, 10.69K)

Karl is stuck in his rebellious hipster stage.
Bonus video is his workout routine that's totally safe and wont fuck you up at all.

The person laughing afterwards makes me think it might be
but knowing what a faggot Karl is it wouldn't surprise me if he were the only genuine one there.

Attached: karl.png (1031x948, 156.92K)

all of the above is true but they also used to relentlessly shill their shit here, leading to a fairly wide spread resentment of their videos and low effort top ten garbage.

Attached: Race War!-1.webm (1280x720, 10.73M)

Somehow it get's worse every viewing. Not just the concept but every single individual part of this 'skit' is awful.

Attached: 5b4c087de7f3d.jpeg (503x730, 76.12K)

It's not, check the video description. He's a full on member of the Arizona satanic chapter.

He went from being a neo-pagan, to a Nazi-worshiper (but oy vey I just like the uniforms, not the politics) and now a satanist, he's trying to out-edge himself with each identity he takes.

player.fm/series/tier-one-viking-radio-2376824/episode-26-shots-fired-a-talk-with-in-range-tvs-karl-kasarda