Trump literally does something

archive.is/VqpZF

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1440x907, 147.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/economy/whirlpool-shares-tank-as-tariffs-hit-profits
foxbusiness.com/economy/trump-to-offer-us-farmers-billions-to-ease-tra
foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/24/trump-feeds-farmers-pork-to-ease-tariff-woes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahahahahaha!!!!

I love it !!!
good work

Make more like it

Attached: ClipboardImage.jpg (500x457, 80.31K)

lol good joke

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x266, 173.3K)

Attached: All-Might-full-of-win.jpg (522x442, 205.23K)

Attached: d6a52c95f4f139286809f338fa1dc2672b3440cb04820bb4711a10f51320d119.jpg (640x634, 68.16K)

did he fuck it up like he does with everything else? lol

Fuckin idiots

"Home appliance manufacturer Whirlpool’s stock plummeted in trading Tuesday, one day after the company cut its full-year profit outlook, owing in part to the rising costs of steel and aluminum after tariffs imposed by President Donald Trump.

“Global steel cost has risen substantially, and, in particularly in the U.S., they have reached unexplainable levels,” Whirlpool CEO Marc Bitzer said during an earnings call on Tuesday morning, adding that the company now expects to pay roughly $350 million more than expected on raw materials."

foxbusiness.com/economy/whirlpool-shares-tank-as-tariffs-hit-profits

There's 12 billion of your tax dollars to farmers to cover Trumps stupidity. And you simpletons cheer.

"The Trump administration was set to announce billions of dollars in aid for U.S. farmers on Tuesday to help protect them from the repercussions of trade spats between the United States and China, the European Union and others, a source familiar with the plan told Reuters."

foxbusiness.com/economy/trump-to-offer-us-farmers-billions-to-ease-tra

saged and reported

Attached: leftypol.jpg (1024x683, 211.17K)

"Trump feeds farmers pork to ease tariff woes"

"America’s bent for 90s nostalgia wouldn’t be complete without revisiting the fight over trade and tariffs for the first time in a generation.

Back then, a Democratic president went to war with his own base to eliminate tariffs on imports from and exports to Canada and Mexico. This time, a Republican president is fighting with his base over putting new tariffs in place on goods from around the world.

The administration announced today $12 billion in welfare programs for farmers who are suffering from the retaliations of those countries President Trump is trying to hurt with duties on their exports to the U.S.'

foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/24/trump-feeds-farmers-pork-to-ease-tariff-woes.html

sad tbh

lmao take the neocon kike propaganda to its own thread

ONE WORD :

trumpisastupidfatlazydelusionalfuckingidiotwithpsoriasis

OMFGWTFBBQ LIBTURDS SJW SNOWFLAKES ETERNALLY ANAL VORED

Farmers don't want a band-aid. They want secure and stable markets.

Do you think China will suddenly stop buying Brazilian grain when this over? Ask Jimmy Carter how that went with the Soviet Union.

CAN'T PUMP THE CUMLUMP

LEFTISTS FOREVERIALLY DELITIZED

Thread isn't news but is a good joke post. Will be bumplocked some time tomorrow.

Attached: PicsArt_07-24-08.37.45.jpg (2228x954, 365.39K)

Trump literally did 9/11

News at 11

Trump shouldn't do stuff

not sure what this is but i think its winning

Attached: hitlershockedbyspeech.gif (282x199, 486.79K)

that's a funny way to put trump is sucking ZTE's dick

So many leftist whiners ITT

Attached: 9f8.gif (800x500, 955.46K)

liberal derangement is exactly why I voted for him. hope they keep committing suicide.

The libtards just said grass is green but they are retards and always wrong so it's not green and since they are wrong by default I'm right because science, and grass is now red. If a libtard says to put a band-aid on a wound they are wrong because they are a libtard and need to put honey on it because I can just say whatever and it's right because libtard words = wrong = my words = right it's basic economics

Dude trump is wrong! He said cutting taxes for his rich friends will help people who work full time but can't afford food! That's wrong! And since he's wrong you need to vote for a democrat! Because trump = wrong = all Democrats are right! This is science! Just find someone anywhere on Earth saying something wrong, and Clinton's law of politics says that if somebody says something wrong you can say "that's wrong, and therefore (insert anything)" and that is now the truth because delusion!

Republican: wow I like country

Democrat: wow I like hip hop

Democrat and Republican - wow, there they are, the only two musical genres. Everyone has to pick between these ones now.

Kill Yourself if you think there are only two opinions