Handyman called to fix AC, murders homeowner instead, police say

A repairman was called to an Arizona home to fix its air conditioning on Friday, but instead killed the homeowner during an altercation – then afterward called police, authorities said.

Robert Moore, 26, was charged with second-degree murder after allegedly shooting 41-year-old Frank Pineda in his home, the Surprise Police Department said.

Pineda was rushed to a local hospital, where he later died, FOX10 Phoenix reported.
foxnews.com/us/2018/07/25/handyman-called-to-fix-ac-murders-homeowner-instead-police-say.html

Attached: 1532494737596.jpg (931x524, 52.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dna-explained.com/2017/06/27/ancestral-dna-percentages-how-much-of-them-is-in-you/
popsci.com/descended-from-royalty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the body isn't even cold when the parasites come knocking.

Sure it was murder and not self defense?

Of course murder makes for a better headline.

It's definitely weird because the 'murderer' is the one who called police and the article describes him as being fully cooperative.

Also speaks a lot to the virtue (or utter lack of) of the victim's bloodline.

Well he brought heat

The mind of the Eternal Boomer, everyone.

dna-explained.com/2017/06/27/ancestral-dna-percentages-how-much-of-them-is-in-you/
The mind of Zig Forums, everyone. Point and laugh.

wow

t. trying to hide his butthurt

wew lad

Attached: 92f.jpg (368x475, 20.3K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-09.12.32.jpg (931x524, 70.63K)

It's ridiculous how some people think their genetics mean something much when, looking back at mankind's history, we have superseded evolutionary adaption by the use and development of technology. The future is memetic.

I never endorsed that strategy, user. I'm saying if you find somebody worthy of reproducing with, you should do your utmost to ensure your legacy via your offspring.

Will your rare pepes take care of you in your dotage? Will they create things themselves without your input?

In other words, you'll always be taking it up the ass while you babble about your logical plan….

Everyone is descended from the same set of ancestors 3,500 years ago and no one alive today will have any descendants 5,000 years from now. That's just how math works.
popsci.com/descended-from-royalty
Have fun basing your entire life, energy and wealth around the act of squirting your spooge into an insufferable roastie just to preserve your genetic "legacy"
kek

The headline says he was 'called to fix AC', but the article clearly says that the Mexicockroach approached him while he was working on a car.

Here's the cockroach

Attached: 1532495045143.jpg (612x344, 30.4K)

Frank Pineda was gang affiliated, by the way

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-09.35.31.jpg (1340x1356, 225.18K)

Fuck Frank Pineda

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-09.22.32.jpg (612x344, 53.18K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-09.24.47.jpg (1480x1850, 312.67K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-09.27.48.jpg (1534x1152, 276.77K)

The motherfucker already had seven kids. Robert Moore did society a favor.

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-09.28.52.jpg (1540x1155, 227.6K)

Should be Frank Piñata, amirite?

where the fuck do I say that?
Your reading comprehension is ass, I explicitly said I wouldn't accept a roastie.
something 50 years from now means it will: If I haven't before then, I'll get old enough to either drop dead or require an on-site caregiver.

Lol

A: I explicitly said I wouldn't accept a roastie

Q: can you say 'im gay' in 8 words?

what a pussy. you don't deserve to breed with anyone, soft cunt.
when you're too old to care for yourself, you just lie in your bed and wait for death.
even wild animals have more courage and grace than you

…. What made Frank think that Robert was an AC repairman?

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-09.41.32.png (2500x1185, 2.16M)

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-09.42.16.jpg (600x425, 47.4K)

Couldn't help but notice:

How much effort and thought
you've put into your
Justification for not
being able to
get any pussy……

As if you get to 'pick and choose'
You're not alone by choice, sissy
(no woman wants you)

You sure do seem interested in proving people are homosexual, almost like you yourself were homosexual and trying to get somebody to fuck you in the ass. This theory is supported further by your queeny need for constant attention.

have fun with that lol

your time is up
the world has disposed
of you and your type

kek

lol @ your perspective

I don't 'have to prove' what you weirdos prove in every post

I'm the observer, making simple observations

get a load of this cuck

haha okay

kill yourself imcucky

'dying alone' isn't the issue

everybody dies alone

The topic here is LIVING
without being able to
convince a woman to
invest her life into yours

and unless you're paralyzed
or in a coma, there's no
reason why you shouldn't
have an emotional and
sexual companion

AGAIN: it's YOU guys who prove
that you're faggots

For example:

HOW TO SPOT A FAG:
they actually use the word 'cuck'

And yet every post you make is about how everybody here is homosexual. And you've been just sort of hanging around here for months now, despite saying how much you hate it here. idk man, that seems like you're cruising around looking for some dick to hop on.

True. The best way to get picsart riled up is to make unironic and biting criticisms against LGBT or to defend Trump in any serious way.

shut up Johnny Queercakes

when somebody walls around with feces stuck between their teeth, they are the one who's proving they have coprophagia…..

the people who see the shit in their teeth don't have to prove anything

Wanna know how I know you're a millennial soyboy?

It's a statistical fact:

85% of you guys ARE latent homosexuals

Case closed

Newfag or narrative detected, it's a hobo with a smartphone. He's apolitical and sucks dicks for primarily economic reasons. I guess he's grown to liking it.

nog an ardumind
so it's good that his kids came looking to collect their inheritance?

I'm VERY familiar with your type

the videogame anime lonely boys
you're not breaking new ground

Admittedly, the majority of the 85% are not 'actively gay' yet, because they're ASEXUAL

but almost every single one of the 85% are much more likely to eventually engage in homosexuality than they are to engage in heterosexuality

Yeah, and you've been doing nothing but hanging out here for months saying you hate it here. Just go to /b/ or something and ask them for some dick already, stop prancing around the issue, you're not fooling anybody.

Here's an observation: you suck at making observations and your observations never mattered to begin with

Only for you

Your insults are beyond stale
This is an indisputable observation
See how easy that was?

Even Christopher Reeves had a wife who loved him to the end.

plot twist

Neither are you
You're mundane as fuck
But you're too mundane to see it if you looked in a mirror

And LOL @ "asexual"
Those people only want attention
There's no such thing as "asexual"

>so desperate for attention and manmeat that he's arguing with himself
Sad. Many such cases! A real mess!

True…. However, I've got a story regarding Christopher Reeves that you might find interesting:

Many years ago, I was checking into the BelAge Hotel on La Cienega and Sunset, and they were filming a scene for Beverly Hills 90210 in the lobby. Jenny Garth was wearing a pair of short short hotpants, and I swear to God they were so tight they went up into her snatch.

I was at the front desk checking in, but I got distracted by her camel toe, when a guest standing next to me spoke to the receptionist in an EXTREMELY effeminate (nelly queen) lisping voice, "I have reservations for room 604" (or whatever the room number was)

I turned to look at him AND IT WAS CHRISTOPHER REEVES.

I can't even imitate the way he talked, because it was so over the top gay. He was actually a faggot.

I'm not here to 'make a difference', sissy……

I don't mind being mundane

nobody cares, just go to /b/ and ask if you can suck their dicks already, you homo man.

I'm older than you creepy weirdos, so I remember the actual first wave of your 'culture' years before you were born…

It all started with the first Star Wars movie, then the Dungeons and Dragons bullshit.

As time has passed, it has evolved into THIS…….

weirdos

you're not very observant, are you?… did you actually think I was going to leave?……

hint: it's YOU who'll be leaving

not me

I'm not going anywhere

In fact, I'm just now getting comfortable

you're the gears

and I'm the wrench

I'm observing that you're staying here and calling everyone homosexual. Since you also say you hate everything here, it stands to reason that the reason you're here is to be around homosexuals. And the most probable reason for you wanting to be around homosexuals is being thirsty for the dicc. And it seems to get a huge reaction out of you whenever anybody posts this.

The female population on Earth, as of four minutes ago…………….

any guy who sits around complaining that there aren't any girls that are 'good enough' for him is an amateur bullshit artist…..

As if you're actually out there in the real world trying to find one….

unironically, these excuse making, justifying, rationalizing, 'discriminating' experts spend their life in front of their computer monitor, pretending that they're experts on 'females'

if you can't find a spouse out of THESE NUMBERS, trust me… you're not interested in women

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-10.22.32.jpg (600x425, 17.97K)

you wish, gaiboi

……I challenge you to show me where I have EVER said that I 'hate it here'…….

obviously, I like being here…..

…..I don't even 'hate' you guys

in many ways, I admire you
(the smart ones)

just because your 'culture'
is sissified and effeminate,
that doesn't make me 'hate'
you…

I didn't say you're gay

I said your culture of Science Fiction, video games, anime and image boards has made you effeminate and sexually inept, because girls don't like effeminate adult males who play video games and watch science fiction movies…. Which means you have a dug a hole of asexuality, and when the time comes for you to actually become sexually active, since you don't have much experience interacting with women, and you spend all your time interacting with other asexual effeminate males, there was a strong mathematical probability that you'll end up engaging in homosexual Behavior rather than heterosexual

I'm unironically straight, but lost interest in women after dealing with loads of them over a long period of time. I've gotten my dick wet so many times I've lost count and have forgotten most of their names and faces.
Women really aren't all that important. Having male friends is more satisfying. Dogs and cats are awesome for cuddling and are sufficiently close enough to surrogate for a parent/child relationship. If I really want sex with a woman, there are countless dating and sex apps to choose from, but I mainly just opt for a handjob at the local Asian massage parlor because it's fast, cheap and gets the job done.
That you spend so much time and effort trying to shame guys into chasing after pussy and getting a "companion" is just sad and pathetic tbh.
Women make shitty companions. Dogs are better.

See?…. THIS is what I'm talking about when I say I admire your intelligence and your ability to articulate things…

I've literally watched the world systematically dwindle down to the point where people can barely spell their own names these days, so I find it invigorating and refreshing when I see somebody who can articulate an eloquent thought process like you….

That's why I admire people like you

I don't hate you……………….

Nevertheless, after your loquacious and insightful soliloquy, I couldn't help but notice that you ended it by saying women make terrible companions

And if that was the case, the human race wouldn't exist

Women make amazing companions
There's nothing better actually

Wew

(and fyi- cats are the superior choice)

It's not even just about the sex, because that's the last thing on the list that really matters….

It's about emotional companionship

And any man who tells me he prefers the emotional companionship of another man over the emotional companionship of a woman………

….. Is probably gay

There's nothing better actually
Maybe if you're as dumb as one.

And I'm not insulting anybody because I actually have a lot of gay friends, and I'm not necessarily saying that being gay is something worthy of insults

All I'm saying is somebody can deny that they slick their hair back with dogshit all they want, but everybody in the room realizes he has dogshit in his hair….

the timeless 'women are dumb' distraction……

Gee, I've never heard that one before…..

Especially not from a latent homosexual who clearly thanks I don't realize that women are on average much much more intelligent than the average man

Hey, nice hair gel…….

I say you're wrong

the end

CORRECTION:

they make excellent companions

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-10.46.42.jpg (900x1350, 119.08K)

Denial is an amazing thing… Without it, one would be forced to admit the truth

Attached: PicsArt_07-24-10.06.15.jpg (324x216, 11.48K)

The source of this distorted disturbing mindset is quite obvious

Attached: PicsArt_07-24-10.06.46.jpg (640x435, 43.28K)

Yet 5,000 years from now Genghis Khan's DNA will still be making a good showing in the percentages.
Also, your link sucks. I couldn't get past pic related, because I am not a stupid cookie monster nigger.

Attached: Capture _2018-07-25-07-49-16.png (1422x2274, 413.21K)

It's a catch-22…..

Because the more he plays the video games, the less women are interested in him, and the less women are interested in him, the more he plays the video games

Attached: PicsArt_07-24-10.04.43.jpg (1280x720, 93.41K)

There's a direct causal relationship between the video games and the mindset of asexuality, and the belief that other men make better emotional companions than females (also referred to as latent homosexuality)

Attached: PicsArt_07-24-10.05.35.jpg (994x559, 74.13K)

If he wanted me to use the wayback machine he should have linked to that instead, or some other archive.

Which came first, the video games or the pattern of telling yourself that it was YOU who didn't want girls to be interested in you?

A: video games

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-10.54.17.jpg (1300x1283, 101.44K)

Your stimulus/response baiting strategies are too stale and predictable. Try more subtle bait if you want to earn more responses. My love doesn't come free, m8

Zig Forums are all faggots try hards wannabe Nazis. If Hitler was alive they would be his groupies lining up everyday to suck his dick and single testicle.

I couldn't give any less of a fuck about stimulus/response baiting

I'm simply making observations

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-10.59.44.jpg (1300x1283, 181.23K)

DENIAL :

pretending that you're unaware that women are turned off by the videogame bullshit, and insisting that you WANTED girls to overlook you, so you would eventually end up with no other choices than emotional companionship from other men (online, which means there's no real emotional connection whatsoever)

admit it…..

you willingly used a game controller to dig a hole for yourself

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-11.05.02.jpg (864x864, 40.73K)

Face it. You spend an inordinate amount of time online and on this site, in particular because it's an emotional surrogate for what you're lacking offline and in real life. Rationalize it away all you want: "I'm just making observations," "I'm just here to entertain myself," etc. You are sad and lonely and come here for some kind of solace. Whatever you get from this shithole, it's populated mostly by males, i.e. male companionship, i.e. you are a latent homosexual by your own definition and standards.

says the druggie that sucks dicks for donuts.

How's the weather down there, Super Mario?

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-11.16.46.jpg (2400x1350, 152.04K)

My wife is sitting right next to me, actually. And believe it or not, around 25% of what I say is what she suggests I tell you….

(In particular the stuff relating to the correlation between video games and the inability to get laid)

Wendy just corrected me. She says that it's more like 10%

By the way, Wendy's gotten more pussy than you ever will….

put that in your Nintendo pipe and smoke it, Hawking