Judge not?

How exactly does God expect us to deal with those who form a life of sin? (homosexuality, for example.).

Obviously, judge not least ye be judged, but what are we supposed to do exactly?

PS: Street preachers are the reason people hate Christianity.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: ic-2483.jpg (600x746, 402.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/correcting_a_brother
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are all going to be judged with justice with absolute certainty, so doing that is going to be fine in my opinion

only God judges, the most we can do is give others some helpful advice and pray they will change.
There's no need to ponder other people's sins when we have so many of our own to deal with.

Billions of sinners walk the earth, if you wanted to reform all of them you'd go crazy.

You can judge people for stuff as long as you don't do it also because that would theen make you a hypocrite
Matthew 7
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Attached: 27B7355B-A9CA-4807-9AFF-E8FC6333F301.jpeg (620x960, 142.43K)

Judge has a very different meaning at that time and at the original language. This is why context is very important.

If your beloved dog vomits and eats it, do you stop it because you hate the act or the dog?
Judge only the sin, always.
But sinners must be outcasted and punished when they are clearly irredeemable, though.
I used punished before not in the sense that you'd strike your son with a rod to correct him (which is righteous) but things like death penalty, which are only righteous given iredeemability.

Why are you posting this here? This is not a Christian board.

This assumes that if you don't judge others, you won't be judged. What Jesus actually said was that the metric you use to judge others is the metric by which you will be judged.

You WILL be judged, but that which you do unto the least of His creation, will be done to you.

Yeah he should go to reddit where all the real Christians are! You should go too - that would sure show all us repressive cavemen a thing or two!

Depends on the level of Christianity your nation is on:

ZOG (you are here)

Majority (next step)

Jerusalem (the ideal)
>atheism is punishable by exile preferably by helicopter

Attached: _9634232.jpg (245x326, 43.28K)

If Reddit has the real Christians, then I have not told a lie.

If Reddit has not the real Christians, then you have told a lie.
Lying breaks a divine commandment.
Breaking commandments willfully is not something a Christian would do.

Thus follows me, once more, not having told a lie.

Holy shit what is a joke you incredible autist.

Oh also way to out yourself with leddit spacing

You broke ALL the divine commandments as per James 2:10-20 for a joke?

Hold on. Wait a sec. Are you jufging me right now? How dare you?

I'm not judging you. I am telling you that I have not told a lie and that you are breaking all the commandments by lying on purpose.

I did notcall you good or evil based on it, I am merely stating facts.

Well, I asked you if you are breaking all the commandments for a joke, I didn't tell you that you are.

False witness is a sin bud, even if it's only in your heart.

Indeed.
Guess I'll be seeing you in hell.

You're not saved?

There is no mercy for those who break all divine commandments.

Not saved then, gotcha.

Is that assumption you are making also a joke?

You're catching on brother. You do know this is a mongolian butter-churning board right?

Ladies,
Ladies,
You're both beautiful
So just REPENT

Hey I love that guy, he's just a bit stiff is all

“If ye love me, keep my Commandments.”
And he really just wants your love.

This!

Jesus said "By their fruits you shall know them". This implies judging. If someone that you know is regurarly commiting sins or living a sinful life, it's your duty to tell them that it's wrong and persuade them to change. As for strangers, it's more complicated and I don't think it's a good idea, because you will just turn them against yourself and they won't even think about what you said. It's best to get to know such people and then influence them

Also check these out
openbible.info/topics/correcting_a_brother

No, Jesus is the reason people hate Christianity.

If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first.
John 15 18

Thats why whenever theres a street preacher everybody goes nuts. Not because the street preacher is the problem, but because for the the hard eared listeners the gospel is the problem. Christianity is not a politically correct religion. Truth doesnt care about how it makes people feel, because its the truth. If someone has a problem with it they have a problem their very existence because theyre in violation against it.

The street preachers are a good thing. Theyre one of the few people who actually go out there and dare to preach the word of God. Or how do you think the gospel spread in the very early days of Christianity? The apostles, the saints preached in the public synagogues, temples and public squares

Regardless of denomination street preachers are good and we should all be able to agree with this fact as long as the preachers arent preaching anti catholicism

Pic related is my boi Jesse Morell

Attached: jesse.jpg (394x400, 81.77K)

I challenge you to find the chapter and verse and keep reading from there. Good day.

Aggressive sage.

Whenever I see street preachers, I buy them some cold water bottles. It's 100 degrees in the shade down here and I never see these guys hydrating.