Idiot Misspells The Word 'Pickaxe' !!

An idiot created a thread and misspelled the word 'pickaxe' today.

Everybody who read the thread instantly noticed that he he'd misspelled 'pickaxe' when they read his headline. Most of them called him a faggot, and ridiculed him for being a fucking idiot.

What's so weird about it is he copied and pasted an actual legitimate news story about a pickaxe being used by somebody, and of course the legitimate news article spelled the word 'pickaxe' correctly.

Not surprisingly, when OP created his thread, he wasn't paying attention, and he spelled it 'picaxe'.

The incessant copying and pasting of news in Zig Forums has recently become monotonous, with the handful of faggots who created the threads making continual mistakes left and right.

it has started to make the entire 'news' section of Zig Forums seem pointless, and has led to redundancy that's become nauseating. Every day it's Trump this, Trump that, Trump, Trump, Trump, and nobody gives a flying fuck.

somebody needs to up their game in here

8ch.net/n/res/649563.html

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-08.57.17.jpg (1200x900, 354.31K)

I saw that thread, and after reading the misspelled headline, I didn't even bother reading his stupid story.

personally I've found it disturbing how many mistakes I've seen in recent Zig Forums threads. It's really going downhill fast.

Attached: Death Of a Brain Stem.jpg (1863x1601, 263.31K)

Earlier today, one of the few idiots who creates threads in Zig Forums copied and pasted a boring story, but when he was copying the story, he inadvertently grabbed advertisement content from the original source website, and pasted it into his idiotic Zig Forums bullshit thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20180725-220538.png (1920x1080, 375.35K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180725-220941.png (1920x1080, 122.79K)

So what? Yawn…

Hey Andy, you idiot,(SAC) I vandalized the word vandalized also, but you're too dense to notice it.

So now that I've pulled my cock out of your wrinkled old anus, lick it clean

Attached: Capture.JPG (576x32, 16.6K)

uh oh the andrew manlet is out of his cage again and he is UPSET

Attached: poor lil manlet andrew.jpg (500x500, 164.45K)

Actually, I figured since you're a homosexual, you must be British

This is quality journalism that gets the real story out.

Andy got vandalised in his anus.

How does it feel to be analised Andy?

HAHAHA…hee

Attached: tmTC01532575382.jpg (1200x900, 746.31K)

Oh yea, bitch, you got analised

Attached: dik-art.png (1200x900, 1.78M)

how does it feel not to be able to layer text in a forced perspective that matches the perspective of the original image?

It feels like
I don't give a shit

Does you're butthurt?

Attached: fd747b21703b044615b93536f4e53d95.jpg (637x644, 32.95K)

Not Giving a Shit:

Exactly how you became so incapable of doing anything right

Attached: Untitled56.jpg (1200x900, 1016.77K)

I've generally found that people who do everything sloppily usually don't give a fuck about anything that they do.

Andy, I get a genuine sad vibe from you.

It's not just the desperate existential attempt to connect with another human being, but the sheer pathos involved.

The answering of your own posts and the deep neediness involved in your weak attempts at trolling.

I swear i sometimes think it's your stepson doing it, it's amateurism.

You're not cool.

The kids think you're funny, in a lolcow sort of way as they call it.

Say,Andy!, could you put your head in this pix?

You funny old guy you.

I didn't mean the mean stuff above..it's just that i see some of myself in you.

Attached: cow-stuck-on-fence.jpg (1200x799, 289.71K)

Andy's attempts at humor remind me of Sacha Baron Cohen's cringe comedy.

Only Andy stays in character all teh time.

He's the cringe that stole 8ch

Attached: Andy the cringe who stole 8ch.png (640x360, 548.86K)

Pickax is a correct way of spelling it. The American spelling for the English "axe" is "ax".
Not clicking that link, so no idea if that's how he spelled it.

Snore

This thread is meaningless

Typo.