Beyonce Mass

Guess which branch of Christianity held this event??

Now, they're not even trying to bring in worshippers by replacing the words of rock songs with praise of God. They're expecting worshippers to experience God through the lyrics of of a pop star.

sfchronicle.com/news/article/Grace-Cathedral-s-Beyonce-Mass-draws-faithful-12865544.php

APOSTOLICS YAS QUEEN SLAY

just winnie the pooh my reformation up

We are reaching levels of idolatry I didn't even think were possible!!!

Attached: 83358624.jpg (320x220, 8.94K)

And they didn't just choose just another generic secular pop star, but the actually Satanic spirit cooker Beyoncé who hangs out with the likes Marina Abramovic.

Bitches be shoppin!!!!

Attached: 4c6d24b06380a34716d5a9ffaf73366e46bb0bbc93ffa7eb4f16b34757b655dc.jpg (246x205, 10.62K)

really makes you think
truly the end is soon

Someone didn't get the memo. Christians are to In the world not of the world.

It's times like this I'm glad I'm Amish ;)

wewlad
If only the big money donors who helped build that beautiful cathedral could see what's going on there.
It's about the numbers, folks. More bodies in the church, right?
Beyonce ch. 2 verse 4 And the lord spake unto his servant Beyonce, "I have asked thee to worship me in the morn, by midday and at nightfall, why dost thou forsake me at each of these turns. 5. And Beyonce answered the Lord "forgive me father but I'm a train wreck in the morning and a bitch in the afternoon". And the Lord, displeased with her excuses and vile manner of speech, dispatched her to the wilderness"

The guy in the purple shirt looks like he might be Christopher Keady, an organist and assistant music director.
So, here's a reverse-engineering of how the planning session for this went down. Keady, Harmon and the black minister were all at a (gay?) club dancing to beyonce, and imagined they were having a religious experience. They looked around and said, "look at all these people, we can bring them all into the church! That will piss off the crusty old people, and we can always say 'look at the numbers, can you get these numbers'"
So, a very smart church leader would respond by showing more traditional churches with lots of numbers, and say, "then you agree this is good". Yes, having lots of god-fearing Christians is good.
The only way to explain what they're doing is to do it with their own rationales, and the more you do it, the deeper down that rabbit-hole it gets.

I want, so badly, to just have simple respect for Episcopalians, I really do. I love them as I would love any living being, but they make it so hard to respect them.

rationales like muh patriarchy, muh racism etc…
Why then, did they hold this "ceremony" in a cathedral built by white powerful men, built to Euro-architecture standards of beauty? I can already imagine the answer, but "we need to bring a love of message and tolerance into the very institutions that were responsible for so much hate" is not a complete answer. How can you continue to rebel when you're being sponsored by what you're rebelling against??
I say a very smart pastor would capitalize on the mistakes these people are making. Sadly, there are very, very few out there. Is that what they're counting on?

Sadly, it would take the media draw, intellect and worldview the likes of Tucker Carlson to show the world just how strange these people are. I doubt we'll ever see that. Instead, we'll see "right-wing" evangelical Christians decry this in the comments sections, and Jude Harmon and his ilk will only say "see, this proves us right. they are the hate. (((we))) must name the hate"

Offering strange fire before the Lord.

Attached: download (4).jpeg (300x168, 12.7K)

There's that racism we talked about again

*closes stream

Romans 6:23 For the wages of fat-shaming-anonymously is death

1 John 1:8-10
If we say we have no patriarchy, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our raycisms, he is faithful and just to forgive us our toxic masculinity and to cleanse us from all the slave-mastering of our forefathers. If we say we have not micro-aggressed, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Episcopal = American Anglican
Anglican = "Both protestant and Apostolic.. but we don't really believe in sola scriptura, so not so much the protestant part"

If there isn't already an SJW bible, perhaps we could provide them with one.

That is already a thing. It's called the Queen James Bible (pic related). Yes it is as satanic as you are thinking it is.

Attached: tumblr_nplmg7UVKG1qi713so1_500.jpg (500x359, 49.96K)