The Future of Christianity

There is often a lot of dismay, particularly on Zig Forums, about the loss of Christianity in the West, and an abandonment of Christ's teachings to us. However, hope is not lost at all, there will always be faithful in the West, but beyond the scope of Europe, Christianity is growing enormously, even faster than Islam. Allow me to explain. Although the Islamic birthrate of 3.0 is slightly higher than the Christian 2.7, there is a massive amount of Muslims leaving the faith, perhaps as high as those joining it. Though it mostly goes unreported in the media, Muslims are leaving Islam in droves due to its lack of spiritual satisfaction, the violence and radical ideologies associated with it, and lack of theological sense. Particularly, this is evident in the Middle East. Here, Iran is seeing a record number of converts to Christianity, as is Algeria and Azerbaijan. The world's largest muslim country, Indonesia, could become majority Christian by 2045 due to the lack of apostasy death punishment for leavign Islam. In Iran and other nations, apostasy is law, which has stifled some growth, but the converts do not fear the Islamic fearmongering. So, which countries will become Christian, and which will cease to be, in the future? Here's my prediction.

To become/gain in Christianity:

And to lose Christian influence/numbers:

As for the US, Italy, Greece, and the Slavic nations, they will stay the same for the most part. Christian influence in the US and Italy may decrease, but they'll retain a large majority. Ancient historic communities of Maronites and Greek Orthodox in Lebanon and Syria, Copts in Egypt, Assyrians & Armenians, etc. will stay the same so long as another Daesh does not surface in the Levant.

Funnily enough, Islam is growing in all the areas where Christianity is weakening, but unluckily for them, Christianity is growing in many of the most 'fortified' Islamic nations. Christianity will grow in Africa and Asia, and Islam will probably grow temporarily in Western Europe, until they too succumb to degeneracy, which is already happening with gay muslim weddings.

Attached: eugène-alexis-girardet-flight-into-egypt.jpg (1024x695 40.31 KB, 528.74K)

Another thing to mention is the fact that the vast majority of Middle Eastern Christians live outside of the Arab world as diaspora. Although 5million Lebanese live in Lebanon with a muslim majority, there are over 8million Lebanese in Brazil alone, the majority of which are Christian. There are also many Syrians living in South America, and plenty of Assyrians living in Europe and the US, along with others. This could result in the possibility of some ME Christian populations returning to their ancestral homelands in the event of stabilization of the Middle East. However, the wounds of war are still fresh, and the Levant is bathed in blood. So this may have to wait another 20 years. But a lot can change. In only 30 years the Middle East when from secular and moving toward Westernization, into the jihadi mess of today. How do I know this? Because I am an eternal Leb myself.

Attached: maronitechurch2.jpg (736x552, 88.24K)

I think most of the doomsaying about the future western European caliphate is overblown. I've seen much of the same apostasy and rampant degeneracy in import Muslims as you have. Once they bail on their faith all that these countries will be left with is a permanent criminal underclass like we have in the US.

This.
Second or third generation muslims generally become a part of the culture despite not fully integrating. Birth rates for example are reduced with every new generation. If their home countries were however dirty and filled with crime, then they bring that to the cities in which they live in. The gynocentric western civilisation will not care until women are hurt one way or another by this.

Attached: Umm Hmm.png (500x312, 240.21K)

One of the clear signs of the return of Jesus Christ is when the Gospel is spread to the four corners of the Earth. I believe that our generation will witness this prophetic fulfillment and the End of this Age that is to come. That is not to say, we shouldn't pray and evangelize that people accept Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour, but rather the future of Christianity is a moot point once Jesus Christ returns. All in all, I appreciate your positivity.

Yeah.
While am i totally against the pro-immig bullshit, the Eurabia theory was made by a college dropout from Israel(which makes the whole "muslim arabs are coming to invade and outbreed us" make a lot more sense)

Just remember:

2 Peter 3
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Eastern Europe will probably turn Orthodox due to Russian influence. Maybe not Poland.
People, especially leftists are flocking to the Catholic Church in droves now so I expect to see a catholic revival in the next 30 years in Western Europe. Atheism is out of fashion and buddhism is being exposed as a nihilistic philosophy all the time.

Zig Forums is full of underage idiots that don't bother to read up on anything, save for the infographics and articles that get thrown at them. Even then they mostly just read the titles.
The people losing and regaining their faith is something that goes back all the way to the OT.

This

Those people don't go to church. It hurts me to see you do it yourselves. Please stop it.
The (((Beyonce mass))) was too much.

The Beyonce Mass was done by Episcopalians, not Catholics.

Unironically this, If i recall correctly didn't Israel in the old testament fall into worshiping Moloch, and doing baby human sacrifice's. So i mean not surprising. From what I've heard thought there's lots of good news coming out of Asia with the gospels. Part of it seems to be in do the the taint which, you can unironically thank Hollywood for, mainstream culture, and those who well not be named, but ((()))). You know who, but yea Asia's doing well from what i hear these days, and russia with orthodoxy etc.

Attached: e15a1c92bd0109828a02ffdf25c6b2f29bce509dbad60026c02d6a9e7369f9db.png (3000x1501, 9.22M)

The West is invariably lost, too much degeneracy and money. Only the Orthodox East can be saved and prevail, pray that it does.

East Asia won't become Christian because of pride.
South America and South Africa won't become Christian because of degeneracy.
Southeast Asia and Central Africa could become Christian, but the Roman Catholic church will fail at this.

That's what they said in Bosnia. That's what they said in Syria. The Islamic faith is both primitive and selfish, it even allows you to enslave people and have multiple wives. Once the social conditions are ripe (enough muslims + economic crisis), muslims will rise up, as they have always done, unfailingly.

Attached: ISIS_9.jpg (479x268 44.74 KB, 86.25K)

I didn't mean it was, bad wording; my bad.
I meant that strength by cucking is a falsehood. And y'all need to realize it.

The difference is that in those cases fundamentalism was aggravated by war and caused people to fall in with a radical ideology, as you say through, in tough times, no different from when economic hardships here people will usually turn to the Reds or the fascists. In the Middle East particularly many of these militants are just paid stooges for the Oil Kingdoms and their allies to make sure the Shi'a are kept in the boxes.
The only way we would see a repeat of this in Europe would be if government soldiers started levelling Muslim ghettos. If you thought the odd van or knife attack was hard to deal with, just wait until they start to seriously balkanise your country with actual jihadist aggression, Lebanon style.

And yeah, the other guys are right. As a kind of a back handed compliment to western degeneracy, it really does have a tremendous capacity to blunt one's desires for anything other than materialism, sex and hedonism. Even go to /islam/ and they seem to be having the same concerns about this, and for pretty much the exact same reasons.

Picture semi related.

Attached: 938b88651c2676c84711de10129b0697818861f993aac397b4f67fdd3a2f9c31.png (484x715, 67.62K)

At this rate there isn't going to be a 2045

Nice to see that picture float around.
It's from a sunni fb group I used to visit

Singapore also has lots of Christian growth, and the south asia is recieving many missionaries although it is early stages

In some perhaps, but I was always revolted by it, even when I was just a deist.

Attached: weekly-church-attendance-op-list.png (852x1262, 155.19K)

I'm Italian and I am planning to move away from Italy; I do not believe what you wrote, OP. Italy is pretty doomed: we are letting in an endless stream of migrants from Muslim Countries; soon it will be like Lebanon, with the difference that, being most of us lukewarm and relativist Christians, we'll be wiped out in one swoop movement.

I should learn Polish or Spanish and move to either Poland or Southern America.
I don't want to despair, but I see a grim future for my people and most of Western Europe.

Move to Poland, more Christians there than SA and its still close to home. The VisegradGroup needs all the help they can get.

Attached: 34ea10_de23489bb77b4b1c85b8a7268b672615-mv2.png (460x338 22.76 KB, 16.02K)

Paisano, here speaks an 3rd gen Sardo-Pugliese from North-Europe.
Is it also this bad in the Mezzogiorno, or only in the North?
Isn't the new government going to do shit about it anyway?

Once I'll have a grasp on the language, I will see.

The North…safe for Veneto, it's a goner.
The South could survive, but I doubt: even them are slowly stopping being Christians.

Some sources would be mindblowing.

Hungary is a nation of whores. They do the no to immigrants policy because they are the stupid slaves of russians. Poland is best! They actually believe in God and don't larp.
Yes. Problem?

Attached: FB_IMG_15273538963928880.jpg (720x868, 179.25K)