Sajid Javid orders research into ethnicity of grooming gangs and victims

news.sky.com/story/sajid-javid-orders-research-into-ethnicity-of-grooming-gangs-and-victims-11449198
archive.fo/4kzPs
Research into the ethnic origin of grooming gangs has been ordered by the home secretary.
Sajid Javid revealed work is underway to identify the "characteristics" of child sex abusers and their victims in a bid to tackle a "national threat".
Police will use the results to improve "targeting" of the gangs and "prevention activity".
Mr Javid made the announcement in a letter to Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham who has previously said Britain has a "problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls".

Attached: 67633a52b1ccb8ffd30f3b2460e3565bdb6e2a76.jpg (1096x616, 38.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/newsplus/res/189557.html#q189557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a racist I can't even.

Boring

He can't be racist because there is no way in hell his name is white.

t.pedo

It wasn't pedophilia if they were the ones who hit on me

Boring

you are boring

your story is boring

your comments are boring

you are boring

he's right. it's boring.

the boredom in here is boring.

pedos

Attached: boring.jpg (2295x1290, 230.59K)

boring

have you noticed how Jiminy Nastytune has literally crushed the life out of Zig Forums?

boring

we've all tried every technique there is to dissuade him, to convince him that he's having no effect, and he's heard it all before. he knew we were lying, and now he's chisled down the number of people who come to this board to it's all time low.

you're boring

>Ordering (((research)))

moar liek paying for it, amirite?

have you noticed how January Nevertune has literally crushed the life out of Zig Forums?

I've heard this is the same way he has single handedly unraveled several other websites, forums & chat sites. He methodically sets his sights on one particular board, and slowly demoralizes it's user base. No matter how much the others try convincing him that he's not having any effect on them, he's heard it all before, and he knows better.

Eventually, the regulars lose their will to continue, and the boards will be left abandoned, all except for the lonely board operators.

boring

This is a publicity stunt. Nothing will be done because the politicians are in on the profits generated by the pedo rings.

boring

I disagree. While almost everything Neptune does is a publicity stunt in one way or another, I don't think the politicians really give a fuck about it.

And just because young girls still want to fuck him, that doesn't necessarily make Neptune a pedophile.

boring

He's gonna commit suicide with an entire handful of shotgun shells emptied into the back of his head at point blank range, then chop himself up into pieces and stick them in a duffel bag which he'll somehow zip up from the inside and throw it out into the Thames.

Neptune would never visit England, even if you paid him. Plus I hear he intends on killing himself with the most advanced case of carpal tunnel syndrome ever documented.

boring

GODSPEED FAGGOTUNE

Attached: d3d2f9e76cfb7bb223c3f7239ba44823369806ad8c203acb23e6f662ceb63ec9-0427.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

I've actually snorted some of God's speed.

it was fake……

and thanks for the image of a cockring, but it's a bit too small

when did this turn into a Rick and Morty thread?

you're boring

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-11.56.06.png (1024x1024, 1.12M)

have you noticed how Jethro Nucleartune has literally crushed the life out of Zig Forums?

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-11.41.47.jpg (1024x1024, 88.86K)

I'd really like to see (not meet, mind you) the people who troll Zig Forums like that and get to observe what they're really like in real life. Timid people, I bet.

Attached: im SO timid.jpg (2295x1290, 329.68K)

boring

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-12.28.17.jpg (2295x1290, 270.06K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-01.24.03.jpg (1306x745, 88.44K)

guess who's boring?

you are

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-01.46.40.jpg (704x1267, 110.91K)

guess WHAT'S boring?

your thread

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-12.28.17.jpg (2295x1290, 270.06K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-01.24.03.jpg (1306x745, 88.44K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-01.46.40.jpg (704x1267, 110.91K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180726-150028.png (1080x1920, 462.19K)

You have no idea exactly HOW PROUD I am of this!!!

FUCKING CLASSIC!!!

I'm framing it

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-03.07.27.png (1080x1667, 208.16K)

You seem like the type of guy who would walk around singing the lyrics to 'Hard to Handle' by The Black Crowes…..

Fucking loser

lol shut it, little girl

It's HILARIOUS that my name is a valid reason

HAHAHAHA!!!
FUCKING CLASSIC!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180726-150017.png (1080x1920, 181.39K)

The absolute state of politics these days. All sides are complete failures.

….says the shut-in, from his lonely perch in front of his only friend, the computer

patiently waiting for that 'big scary ban' you were talking about

I always welcome another opportunity to make a mod look weak with one of the several hundred IP addresses at my disposal…..

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-04.28.12.jpg (2287x1990, 358.63K)

admit it, dude…….

You actually DO know the lyrics to that song 'Hard to Handle' by The Black Crowes, don't you?…..

Sing it, dude…..

Except that was me, not the mod.
Still waiting in the donut bribery thread for your auspicious presence there.
Nothing 'ethnic' about donuts!

Give me a link and I'll go

*white trash rock plays in background*

"Baby here I am
I'm the man on the scene
I can give you what you want
But you gotta' come home with me"

"I have got some good old lovin'
And I got some more in store
When I get through throwin' it on
You gotta' come back for more"

"Boys will come along a dime by the dozen
That ain't nothing but ten cent lovin'
Pretty little thing, let me light your candle
'Cause mama I'm sure hard to handle now, yessir'am!"

I'm NOT joking when I say that I can actually picture you trying to dance, all geeky and weird, singing this bullshit song.

I absolutelyLOVE telling the story about how I singlehandedly got The Black Crowes fired from the ZZ TOP tour…….

I wasn't talking about that schizo e-celeb. I was talking about Javid over there.

No one cares about your shitty boomer music

The date was March 25th, 1991. I was in Atlanta, where I lived, and the ZZ Tour had sold out three nights at The Omni International.

Chris Robinson, the lead (awful) singer of the Black Crowes did an interview for the Creative Loafing Magazine, in which he insulted ZZ TOP, telling Atlanta readers to 'leave after the Crowes finished their opening act', and saying ZZ sucked, etc etc

He had already been pissing off Bill Ham at Lone Wolf Records (ZZ's Manager) by complaining about 'corporate sponsorship' and whining about Miller Beer…

But when I read his comments about how ZZ TOP sucked, and how people should leave the concert after the opening act, I decided I'd teach that ungrateful bastard a lesson.

I went 34 floors down to the concierge at The Grandview, where I lived, and faxed a copy of the article to Bill Ham in Houston.

That night, the first of three sold out concerts was completed, and as my girlfriend and I got into the car to drive home after the show, the radio station 96 Rock announced, '''"the Black Crowes have been fired from the ZZ TOP Tour!"

I laughed my ass off all the way home.

lol hahahaha I own you

I'm literally holding your stupid little 'imageboard culture' hostage…..

with no intention of ever returning it alive

I'm slowly slicing parts of it's face off with a razor blade, sending them to you in the mail, one by one

Now if this fucker will even let me crosspost today..

When the 'official story' hit MTV and Billboard Magazine, they presented it as a matter of 'insulting Miller Beer', but that was not what they were fired for….

Email me the link

Nope.
Here:
8ch.net/newsplus/res/189557.html#q189557

Wow you're such an epic hacker badass onideus.

Great
So now Sajid will spend millions of pounds of British taxpayers money to prove what we all already know

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-07.38.15.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Well… I…I….

Do drugs Andy.

Try the needle

Attached: legal_drugs-300x198.jpg (300x198, 16.67K)

lol @ how low grade that weed is

This

Ah, that was embarrassing. That's what I get for [B&D]ing on my phone. Lemme go ahead and clean this thread up a bit while I'm at it.

Nice get, but you and I both know you're just using a dynamic IP address (and probably your phone) when I hit you with a range ban and it takes you several minutes to find a new IP not in the range/half of your prior IPs get hit as well so I can just hit [D+] instead of [RB] + [D+]. I actually leave some of your IPs up when you're being constructive despite knowing it's you. I try to only hit the blatant shitposting IPs you're using, but sometimes it's easier just to purge everything.

This sounds good.

Why are people acting like its not

Dude I can't be a pedo, I'm Muslim.

Mods=gods

I can't argue with this logic

MANLET SPOTTED ITT

Attached: 6924ce09b99534218be0d12e183957dc26aa09cc837f341581667f9f125ce6e5.jpg (1280x720, 197.15K)

Good.