London:4 Muslims arrested in acid attack on Baby

3yr old now home with life-changing burns to face & body Mum seen, head in hands screaming: ‘My baby, my baby, what have they done to my baby?’ This is the U.K. today

Three-year-old acid victim's FATHER is being quizzed over attack -

British police have arrested three more suspects in connection with an apparent acid attack on a 3-year-old boy who suffered severe burns.

We have looked at the movement of people in the footage throughout the area and consider this to be a deliberate act against the little boy.'

West Mercia Police said Monday that three Gypsies, ages 22, 25 and 26, are being questioned in London on suspicion of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.

A 39-year-old suspect was arrested earlier.

The attack happened at a shopping centre Saturday afternoon in the western English city of Worcester. Police said the boy was deliberately targeted.

The boy was released from the hospital Sunday but officials cautioned that the long-term health implications of the attack are not yet clear.

The father of the three-year-old boy doused in acid while shopping with his mother has been arrested and is being questioned over the attack, MailOnline can reveal.

The 39-year-old suspect, an Afghan asylum seeker who has not been named, was the first suspect detectives held after the boy was targeted while sitting in a pushchair during a shopping trip to Home Bargains with his mother.

They are reportedly eastern Europeans from the Romani community and accomplished bare-knuckle fighters, their east London neighbours said.

The boy's mother split from the father following ten years because she had become 'westernised', The Sun reports.

When the pair were in a relationship she would wear a full veil but in recent years had removed it and moved to an address in Worcester 30 miles away with the children.

It is believed the estranged father discovered the whereabouts of his wife when a photo appeared in a local newspaper showing one of the children at a local event.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5985697/Three-year-old-acid-victims-FATHER-four-men-quizzed.html

Attached: 1.jpg (795x447, 57.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox40.com/2018/06/18/man-accused-of-throwing-sulfuric-acid-on-utah-infant/
foxnews.com/world/2017/08/17/teen-reveals-horrendous-scars-from-acid-attack-by-love-scorned-schoolmate.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=sbdAJ9QOkgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 the men are let off with a slap on the wrist each

I guess it's just ok if muslims do it.

there's a shocker

So after all 5 get a trail we make a big thing of it in the news put there names and pictures out there for the whole world to see and have them spend the rest of there lives in an Afgahn jail.

Seriously, have Britain's journalistic standards fallen so far that the Daily Mail reads like The Goldwater?

Attached: 9f9.jpg (613x533, 28K)

t

Free them! It's part of their culture.

This is what millions of britcucks fought and died for, they deserve it, no mercy for the *nglo

Attached: angloid.jpg (500x391, 97.79K)

Part and parcel! How's that muzzie mayor working oiut for you, Londoners?

t.salty nigger

All shitskins should die.

When do we get to start killing them, again?

Attached: RWDS Riker.png (359x472, 188.92K)

These animals should be put to sleep. A fucking dog, someone's companion bites an annoying child and they do that, and these assholes who are supposed to be human devolve below that of a dog and all they get is prison time? Fucking pathetic. They're not gonna repent. They're irredeemable trash unfit for life.

An afghan hound hired some gypsies and/or muslims

That's what I read

You know, part and parcel and all that. Don't be a racist Nazi and let your baby get ENRICHED by the new DIVERSITY.

also hale hortler

Mutilating your own hellspawn.
Finally managed to find a half-decent muslim. Now if he would just put his whole family into an acid bath and suck-start a shot-gun he would be a GREAT muslim!

THE ENGLISH ARE THE FIRST TRAITORS TO GO
These men should have died on the spot why are you brits so fucking cucked where are your guns?

Daily Mail is known as the Daily Outrage in the UK.

And according to ther're religion its probly the kids fault

worcester
gyppos
faggot

ONLY muslims savaages would do this!! Of and this non-muslim guy…

A Cache County Jail booking affidavit shows Summers walked into a neighbor’s property “before throwing a substance on the child.”

MAN THROWS ACID ON CHILD

"The record shows Summers told investigators he threw “dirt” on the child, but authorities later discovered it was sulfuric acid.

The record states Summers told police he had used drugs that day. He later undid the seatbelt and got out of a moving police vehicle through a window as he was being taken to jail."

POINT: THERE ARE VILE PIECES OF SHIT EVERYWHERE

Attached: 3f7083dedac053b93033a6f7f29067e695cb5122c98482c3657d0db20085f9bd.jpg (618x410, 52.16K)

ONLY muslims savaages would do this!! Of and this non-muslim guy…

A Cache County Jail booking affidavit shows Summers walked into a neighbor’s property “before throwing a substance on the child.”

MAN THROWS ACID ON CHILD

"The record shows Summers told investigators he threw “dirt” on the child, but authorities later discovered it was sulfuric acid.

The record states Summers told police he had used drugs that day. He later undid the seatbelt and got out of a moving police vehicle through a window as he was being taken to jail."

POINT: THERE ARE VILE PIECES OF SHIT EVERYWHERE

Attached: 3f7083dedac053b93033a6f7f29067e695cb5122c98482c3657d0db20085f9bd.jpg (618x410, 52.16K)

"Teen reveals horrendous scars from acid attack by love-scorned schoolmate"

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/17/teen-reveals-horrendous-scars-from-acid-attack-by-love-scorned-schoolmate.html

Attached: 1502980719611.jpg (931x524, 50.86K)

Attached: 1532648776354.jpg (628x623, 35.19K)

Yeah, there's even one right here posting now.

acid of peace

I'll check your trips, thank you very much

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

Fucking hilarious.
Right, because that's totally what a mother calls her 3-year-old, not
Nah, it's "my baby, my baby" looool.
Always remember kids, muslim = bad, jew = good.

Have you actually watched the interview this article is referring to?
SHE DIDN'T REVEAL SHIT, THEY NEVER DO
Psyop psyop psyop, hoax hoax hoax.
Don't take my word for it of course, watch it for yourself.
She can't stop laughing with the duping delight.
hooktube.com/watch?v=sbdAJ9QOkgM

The Jews are really triggered about this. Remember, it's Jews that bought all this immigration into the West.

Bump for Schlomo.

Hmm

Good job finding 1. This is part and parcel for muslims you faggot. KYS.