Zig Forums and the paranormal/weird things

What weird experiences have you had while adventuring in the night hours Zig Forums? Met any mysterious wooly creatures or had unknown noises spook you while camping? Every run into something you don't think bullets could kill?

Attached: 1b2edf087808ebe2c3e96c7debadd619915cbcf51f6f41a1aee6f902b76af3ca.jpg (597x615, 197.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scumbagwatch.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thale_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but the females in my family claim they have seen ghosts.
My grandma used to tell us stories from the days when she lived in Russia. She was visiting a friend in some small village and as they were walking she saw a transparent baby fly right past them into the woods. She freaked out but her friend told her it was common sight around these parts. I have no idea which village it was, I was young and didn't ask details.

Then, my mother claims she was watching TV and out of nowhere a ball of light started floating around the room and half a minute later went through the wall and disappeared.

And, the "latest" story comes from my sister, who claims there was a horrible earthquake but only she remembers it. Apparently she was studying on her bed and suddenly the entire room started moving, lights going out and books flying everywhere. She couldn't open the door and was stuck there for a few minutes, then woke up the next day on the floor.

I don't believe my mother, and my sister most likely just saw a nightmare. But my grandma's story is certainly more believable. She had no reason to lie about this stuff in her mid 70s and wasn't going insane either. She never had mental issues and was looked dead-serious when she was telling that story. I asked my grandfather about it when I was 15, and he said he believed her, but he didn't know which village she was talking about.

That's textbook "ball lightning", it's a fairly common, documented (chink scientists got a full spectrometer reading on one in 2014 by accident) but unexplained (to be precise the physicists aren't in agreement on what the explanation is, as several are possible) natural phenomena.
It's something to do with electricity discharge and dust in suspension in the air.

>gf asks why I was gone the entire night
To this day I don't know what the fuck was going on. I may have just fucked up navigating, but it felt creepy as fuck. I distincly remember one half-fallen tree on edge of the clearing I saw at night, but can't remember seeing one on the clearing during the day.
I went back there a couple times afterwards, never at night though. Nothing felt out of the ordinary.

Interesting caps for your reading pleasure.

Attached: goatman.png (2036x3604 1017.83 KB, 1.54M)

Ρωσσοπόντιος?

Τhat's actually ball-lightning. Not a supernatural phenomeno but a rather rare and unpredictable one that can hardly be scientifically observed under controlled conditions. Btw ur mum could have died back then.

If we can't explain it then it is super natural to a degree.

No, it's just natural.
There are plenty of things that can't be explained, go to the kitchen grab some sugar, poor some of it, take a hammer, turn down lights, hammer it in total darkness.
It will create blue electric-like light.
It's something that has been documented for ages, is easily reproducible by experimentation but… it's unexplained.
It can be inferred has something to do with the brutal breakdown of the crystalline structure but the exact physical process is unknown.

Something super natural is a phenomenon that has been reported on but so far remain undocumented or very poorly.
Supernatural things become natural, even if unexplained, the moment they're properly proven to exist in nature.

Attached: 51204315.jpg (488x488, 16.51K)

Attached: Momoka.JPG (262x344, 20.52K)

Attached: 2.png (417x312, 99.22K)

Ye

Attached: Also_check_em.png (570x491, 659.5K)

Attached: spooked.jpg (900x900, 437.93K)

The fuck's wrong with you, m8? How the fuck am I going to sleep now after that?

Attached: IMG_1358.PNG (427x375, 113.51K)

Attached: e538f8c73d923c915be98128e03963d8fbc7629b67655196b128061c53e53412.gif (320x213, 1.33M)

include me in the screencap

Attached: longbaby.png (1800x3255, 609.96K)

Don't know why I come to this place any more.

My dad told me this story that he and his medic friends went to this supposedly haunted hospital to do some medic stuff. While he was at the hospital my dad told me that he would hear loud banging like someone with a hammer banging on an aluminum tile. Another time that he would smell some rotten and would hear whispering.

Don't start a thread without posting relevant content and expect good things in return, faggot.

You post stories, you'll likely get stories.
You ask for stories, you get a grab bag of stories and bullshit.

I wish I have a good story to tell.

Gee I wonder why.

Attached: TooSpooky.gif (400x226, 872.98K)

Here's somethin roight spooky, ya wankas.
How many of ya cunts shart all over the dunny?

We had some good times here back when the (((local media))) had tried to falseflag you with "think of the childruuuum!" but then the cops pointed the gypsies instead so they had to go all SHUT IT DOWN.

Well, they tried to portray us the same as shitskins who try and escape war, but the reality is, my grandpa's and grandma's fathers died genociding turks in Pontus, while the shitskins who come here are doing it for the gibs

Not exactly ooky spooky, but I'm spending the night parked a couple of feet back from a dirt intersection where a set of bootprints starts from nowhere on the outskirts of a ghost town in the Southern California desert.
It's really pretty, actually.

Attached: 20190220_155415.jpg (3264x2448, 2.59M)

several years back, I caught a giant dog(?) on my camera while I was staying at a small hotel just outside of Virginia City, NV. It was early in the morning when I came out for a smoke and saw it staring at me. Maybe a really large coyote? But I have never before or since seen one with that tuxedo coloration.

I don't have a cool story or anything to go with it, it never bothered me. It make look small in the picture but note the distance its at. Also its legs are concealed by brush, its actually standing up on all fours. There's a large bucket by the side of the road(thats much closer to the camera) that should help one appreciate the size of the animal.

Attached: giant something.jpg (2988x5312, 2.07M)

I think that's probably a bear.
Virginia City is near Lake Tahoe. Looks like bears are being a little more common around those parts.

Welp.

Attached: 1324187629122.png (426x410, 48.08K)

Honestly it looks like you photoshopped a cat in and made it blurry.

It would have to have a pretty long neck to be a black bear, and generally only their snout is that color (and it's usually closer to skin tone rather than that fur-like white color). While blurry, user's photo picked up more detail from stuff in the distance which makes the image feel disingenuous. It can't be a cat/dog because of the brush in front of it, but I don't believe that's a bear either due to the facial structure/white throat hair.

When I was a kid my family and I went on a vacation to Colorado. One night, while I was waiting in the car for my parents to get back from saying goodbye to one of our relatives, I saw something in the sky that looked like a glowing carousel. I flew behind a mountain then disappeared.

Holy shit user you have superpowers?

Im afraid I lack the skill to pull that off, user. It doesn't seem to be any less blurry than everything else at that distance, anyway.

Its possible, it does kinda look like a bear zoomed out, but the closer you zoom in the less it looks like one. It could just be my shit cellphone camera, though.

No, all English people can do that.

We know that since you did the disappear trick with Irish once.

I live in the middle of a fairly large forest in norcal, so of course we have the usual bears/coyotes but there is some odd shit that happened to me and my family st points

That's my story, sorry if the formatting is wrong or if there are corrections that don't make sense, I'm in bed being a phone fag cause I don't want to get on my PC just to type a greentext

[sighs internally]
Have more stories?

When I was younger, and still living in California, I would often see these humanoid shadows. Often peaking around corners, running, walking, or standing. They did not like to be in my line of sight for long and would fade away or hide if I looked directly at them. Only to come back a few seconds later. Only with my peripheral vision could I try to get a decent look at them. I never felt any negative feelings or stress when I would see them other than an occasional spook if I stubled on one during the night, or if I woke up to one when I was sleeping. I never say a face on one. They were always a shade of red or grey. And I remember them having this odd ground beef looking skin whenever I was able to get a somewhat good look at one.

I have never seen anything like this since I moved and got older. But this one thing stuck with me untill now.

Anyone here that is experienced with spoops or occult stuff know what these things might have been?

Do you think that whoever might be experimenting with animal genetic modification in Cal? There is some stories from calfags on other websites that sound like the experiments went horribly wrong.

I hope you had a comfy sleep, strelok.

Haunted nugget?

Am I the only unironically afraid of skellingtons?

WOOWOO WOO WOO WOO

I think women in my family line are prone to a) either having exceptionally good hearing or b) are prone to being witches or psykers of sorts.

There's couple of things that I find bit unsettling. The first is that usually, whenever my life is going to varying degrees of shit, some female family member just decides to call me over phone and claiming that they saw a bad dream, from which they gathered that someone wasn't doing particularly well, and just decided to check that everything was going fine with everyone. At what point that shit is going to stop being a mere coincidence? That shit has happened like 4 times already.

lol, you got trapped in a metsänpeitto. Getting stuck or lost in that phenomena was at some point so common in Finland that if someone went missing for hours on end, came back and said that similar thing happened to him, it was generally accepted that those things happened. I don't know if it's just brains shitting the bed temporarily and causing that to happen, but it is curious that things similar to that has been recorded in other cultures as well, and that it is a distinctly different thing from just getting lost.

Well, there's a shit ton of more I could write about regarding old finnish folk-lore, like, woods wanting to outright murder people so that the spirit that is stuck in that forest can move on to afterlife, and have your spirit take it's place in that between life - afterlife limbo.

What part of California did you live in? I still unfortunately in California. I used to go camping in an area near Yosemite. Nothing scary ever happened there, I just have fond, comfy memories of it. Picture not related.

Attached: Punisher_Vol_12_1_Textless.jpg (1074x1718, 827.62K)

For what purpose, mate.

Attached: serb frog.png (530x536 1.64 MB, 51.41K)

Supernatural implies divine or otherwordly.

There are plenty of natural occurances that we have no explanation for, or bad explanations.

No user you don't understand, since we don't know why electricity works it means that aliens could have made a mining device that harvested the world trees and turned them into layered sedimentary stone. Because technology, and since we don't know everything that means everything is possible.
These types of retards actually and genuinely exist

Attached: Scared.jpg (420x500, 44.9K)

You're kidding right?
Jesus Christ on a stick, no wonders so many of you believes in /x/ shit.

It's a bear.

LOL
HAHAHA
JEJ
KEK

Attached: 470edaa79f517c01dfba40ba242cee0c001457e9746b6358160c95161da768e9.webm (648x360, 4M)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

>>>/reddit/

growing up, my bedroom closet had a pair of glowing eyes. If I stared at them, they were mostly invisible, but if I looked away they got brighter.

I guess technically stars do that too. Has to do with the fact that your center of vision offers greater color / texture acuity at the sacrifice of low-light sensitivity.

I had to remember to close the closet during the day or I couldn't sleep soundly. No one else could ever see the eyes, and its not like there were any marks on the wood during the day to explain it.

nice impression!

scumbagwatch.com

Attached: Dr. Evil Fire 2.jpg (1800x1435, 1.75M)

I live north west of yuba city. Nevada county area. All kinds of wierd shit goes on up here
Sorry if it says im a different poster btw. I'm replying on my phone.

This highway is real rough in the fall. It’s gravel, and the heavy fall rains combined with all the fall time hunting and camping traffic tears it up.

This is where it gets way outta whack

Sorry Zig Forums. Some stories don’t have a good ending. I’m convinced we were getting checked out and the only reason they let us be was because we had our AR’s propped up on the seats and very visible. I never have found any explanation for what I saw out there.

Attached: MOLOCH.jpg (5312x2988 2.76 MB, 2.95M)

It's possible you bumbled onto a manhunting reserve, maybe a temporary one, maybe not, for the ultra-affluent and cultically insane. Got buzzed by game wardens. You ever hear about those allegations of the British royals hunting ritual abuse victims naked through the woods of their estates? Think that, only in Burgerstan's northwesterly armpit. 'Moloch' on the van was just some tidy revelation of the method scrawl, ritual gloating to gain consent from the reader to become a new victim.

The area is isolated, rough, inhospitable enough to kill escapees, wide enough that the margin for escape on foot more or less doesn't exist while wardens can cover the land easily in rovers to get any would be escapees or rescuers, and has fauna that will clean up after any messes with plausible deniability if you don't want to take the catches in for dressing. Real easy to have filthy little cultist goons gun around armed to the teeth in the fashion of some of the locals, allowing them to kidnap or bump off people who unlike you didn't slack on weapons in the backwood.

Deniability gets harder with information age shit like smart phones, but if the police in the area are headed or outright staffed by made men of yours- probably keeping loyal families of idiot backwood satanists on the roll for generations on end, the sort of dysgenic retards that'd clearnet post about incestuous pozzing, kiddy fiddling and crack smoking on Tribes.com back in the day- nobody can stop you without their going full vigilante, because going further up to try and get an investigation started will just have you run into more made men among your federal agency types. Or maybe I'm just overthinking things? It's a nice creepy fiction, user. Just a fiction, I'm sure.

I think they may have mistook your car to be driven by the child. Some moloch cultists force the children to do something for lolz before the sacrifice. You are lucky that you are adult so they left you alone.

Let's go back and kill them all user

The moloch cultists are clustered across USA and they aren’t centralised so how do we mow them all?

A little bit at a time.
Torture helps too.

pls begone mr. skeltal

Attached: byefag.jpg (332x336, 9.62K)

Unfortunately it wasn't. The other two guys with me don't like to talk about it much because they were as disturbed as I was, but they don't deny it happened. My biggest worry is that what you posit is right.

I suspect it was the three AR's in plain sight and my friend sleeping in his PASGT helmet. I think they checked us out because we were turning off at, I believe, was a fresh crime scene of their making

I just need a pair of young, attractive kids around 17/18, preferably male/female, to be bait :^)

We'll just abduct mark and dress him up

You missed the "attractive" bit.

We'll add some makeup, just like japanese camwhores do. Also see

such is life in the hungry

Post the license plate faggot, how is the intel Zig Forumsommunity supposed to do their job without the proper leads?
Also post on a map where this was if you can.

Ask them why had Yahvee abandoned the jews back in 160AD.

Uhh okay I'm getting spooked. That sounds incredibly close to the H. P. Lovecraft story "The Shadow Over Innsmouth". And that story scared the hell out of me in itself because of how realistic it feels. Some of Lovecraft's stories feel like he's channeling some ancient knowledge from somewhere.

This is what schizophrenia looks like

It's a bunch of retarded kids larping over muh Zig Forums satanism. They saw a fucked up picture on someone's wall so it means there's mass satanist cults hunting people.

It's the thoughts of someone who's seen enough of this shit to know what it is.

You're both better off elsewhere.

Feel free to kill yourself you teenage retard. Put on your maga hat and your kek flag or are you going to claim that was all just a joke and Zig Forums hasn't been clinically retarded for years now?

You're edginess doesn't count for anything here, faggot. There have been several major pedophile rings exposed involving the afluent and the survivors commonly describe satanic rituals being performed.

You have some pictures of a child size real doll in a bath of raspberry kool aid you mean? Real exposure isn't fancy dress parties and pizza places with bad taste in art. Get some real victims with evidence and we'll talk.

Hey it's the retard mod everyone is bullying in meta. It's almost like he doesn't know VPNs exist.

Who cares? They're all scum. Shoot first, ask questions later.
You sound like you defend said scum. Guess we'll have to kill you too.

This.

Attached: 67i85657.jpg (900x599, 104.64K)

Hey user-kun, you seem knowledgeable. Give us a quick rundown of these man-hunting reserves and some signs to look for? How do we find them and the people who run them?

You would kill a lot of innocent people having Halloween parties if that's your attitude. I'm all for lynching real child abusers but that isn't what the evidence points to in most cases.

The problem with the above story, as an example is that it makes perfect sense to any one who's ever managed land. If you see 3 guys in a truck in the middle of the night driving round you keep an eye on them. It's not that you're planning to murder them, it's that you have no idea of their intention. It's the same way if you saw a car stopped in the gate way you stop and ask what they're doing in a polite way. If they're up to no good you send them on their way to cause trouble else where. If they're doing nothing wrong you wish them a good day and carry on with what you were doing. If there is a reasonable behaviour pattern associated with someone's actions you don't assume they're in a pedo cult looking to hunt other humans. You assume they're performing that action.

If you have actual proof of satanists and child abusers I fully encourage a week of the most painful torture you can imagine and then an extra day for every day they beg you to kill them before you shoot them in the face. There are fucked up people and they deserve every second of agony you can give them. I don't encourage you to buy into obvious fake pictures where people claim a model of a person is a real person in their inforgraph made in MS paint. You need better evidence than Chinese whispers that Hillary is a satanist witch who boils children in slow cookers before she cuts their eyes out and shove them up her vagina. It's tabloid news paper tiers of retardation, which makes the real news stories (elites having private child sex slave filled islands) look retarded when sandwiched between. Almost like it's an intentional attempt to make reality and fiction impossible to separate. So either you're so autistic you can't understand basic human behaviour or you're so retarded you're larping endlessly.

No problem. Honestly, I have never been to Norcal before. Tell me the scariest super natural thing/event/phenomenon you have encountered while living in Yuba City.
Does anyone else here have any sexual/romantic super natural stories? perhaps you've met a female skin walker with a fat butt that needed to mate and now you are a daddy to a few skin walker half breeds race mixing is bad? Have you ever met a sexy ghost girl while on urban exploration; perhaps she was Sadako-like girl? Has your gun ever turned into a beautiful woman and tried to fuck you?

Attached: 5.jpg (2776x3508 1.21 MB, 498.7K)

If stuff like that actually happened, we wouldn't be living in clownworld.

Hey that doesn't mean we can't advance robotics to a point where they would be able to turn themselves into a waifu and then into a gun. Like the transformers but with more love. >>>/robowaifu/

Is that the mythical succubi? kinda hot

Nope
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thale_(film)

The Balkans is not only fucked politically, economically and socially but also spiritually. I don't know the region's history aside Turks and the 20th century but a lot of fucking blood must've spilled for it to end up being the most cursed part of Europe.

Attached: accursed mountains.png (1680x2784, 504.35K)

Blood only grows our balkanity stronger. The original name of the peninsula was Haemos.

my waifu does that from time to time, the information is pretty much useless each time (as in non-actionable) but weirdly accurate

Foreigners truly are clueless. The Balkans are the most radical place in the world, no amount of human blood spilled will change it, for the gods' own blood is what created this place.

Attached: Kircher_oedipus_aegyptiacus_24_typhon.png (3899x6131, 400.85K)

How do you make a waifu call you on the phone? Plz answer, I need to know

Fuck off degenerate. You're as bad as the faggots are. You're just furries in denial.

I blame the amount of gypsies in those parts.