BIGGEST LONGEST BLOOD MOON/ECLIPSE EVER WITH MARS CLOSE TONIGHT (FRIDAY)

nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/07/news-how-to-see-longest-blood-moon-eclipse-mars-space/
HAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAH

GET READY TO FLIP OFF THE SKY

(don't flip off GOD though because GOD is good)

Always nice to take a break from corrupting, plundering, destroying, murdering and torturing nature to take a little sightseeing tour on how beautiful nature can be.

I assume you speak for the bad parts of humanity and leave us out of that stereotype

Sure thing, buddy…let's just ignore that your phone, PC, monitor, mouse, keyboard, router and anything else needed to make this post wasn't manufactured in china.

Blood Moon sounds like vampire flick

Whats your point?

Just pointing out obvious hypocrisy in hopes to jump start any form of common sense.

There will be ritual sacrifice on this day

Yes, there will be…

Attached: b29f7394cf6cda47d566f853f3766262aa06ec4d2b663fa198d2bfecf5971f30.png (2000x1200, 387.57K)

please clarify what hypocrisy you were trying to point out because I don't understand.

How about you tell us on how you're not helping the rest of mankind to destroy this planet and I helpfully point out all the hypocrisy in your answer.

You tried to lump me in with shitty people, probably like yourself because you wanted to make yourself feel better because misery loves company and I was kind enough to assume you were better than the rest along with me as an act of assumed kindness, but I see that I was wrong. You're scum and you want to drag me down with you and with guilt too. I'm not sorry that one of the only ways I'm able to communicate with the world around me is made by slaves that were put into slavery in a system totally beyond my control because it isn't my fault. I choose to support as much good as I can and not support as much evil as I can avoid supporting. I never claimed to be perfect, but what in this world allows anyone to be perfect? It's a shithole reality, but unlike cucks like you, I refuse to accept it. I reject this shithole reality, but you accept it because you worship it and the control it has over you. You play it's little games, signal your virtues through passive aggressive guilt-dragging, and suck the worlds metaphorical cock every single day while you use and are used by the very same system you accuse others of supporting. YOU sir are a TURBO-CUCK-O-CRITE, the worst kind of hypocrite imaginable and absolutely no amount of colon cleansing and toilet flushing will ever render you at any level less full of shit than you are right now so next time you want to drag someone down to your level remember how indescribably unjudgeable you are yourself, not because you are at the lowest of the low levels, but because you are level-less. Eat shit and know that you are literally a cannibal as a result.

Southern Africa, Australia, India and Madagascar. It will also be partly visible in Europe and South America.

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-08.04.17.png (1080x1869, 1.33M)

shill lies

JIM FARTS OUT HOW LONG THE ECLIPSE WILL LAST

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-08.15.44.png (1080x1869, 1.56M)

HOW TO SPOT MARS

If Jim was the Moon, then Ron would be Mars

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-08.26.31.png (1507x1080, 1.42M)

except Mars' head won't be bobbing up and down.

Turdwater 'journalist' and freelance prostitute Diana Printz demonstrates how to spot Mars tonight.

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-08.33.51.jpg (1391x1419, 221.04K)

Here, Turdwater 'reporter' Philip Fairbanks demonstrates how to spot Mars tonight.

The picture of the penis represents the Moon, while the picture of Philip admiring the penis represents Mars.

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-08.46.20.png (2226x1993, 1.62M)

Fake news site.

Here, the Moon is represented by Turdwater Journalist selling oral sex to a complete stranger to supplement her measly paycheck

And Mars is represented by two bowls of rice

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-08.57.20.png (2226x1993, 2.15M)

In this diagram, the Moon is represented by Jim's freakish gynecomastia and girdle

While Mars is represented by his lack of a penis

Have fun stargazing!

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-09.00.34.png (1080x1749, 964.32K)

Here, Turdwater 'journalist' and Newsplus Volunteer Major Burdock demonstrates how to spot Mars tonight.

His Yearly Bonus of 5 gallons of gasoline represents the lunar eclipse, and his supplemental yearly bonus of bullets represents Mars.

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-09.11.42.png (1080x1749, 1.07M)

I hate you, Johnny
And we each got 50 gallons, not 5

Here, Turdwater Moron Courtney T., aka 'Red Pill' demonstrates how to moongaze tonight.

The larger picture of her ugly Jewish face is the Moon, whereas the smaller picture of her hideous kike face is Mars

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-09.30.03.png (1080x1749, 1.32M)

Always a stickler for technicalities, Philip Fairbanks says the 5 gallon yearly bonus is the moon, but the yearly bonus box of ammo Mars would be farther away from the gasoline….

uhh… I mean 'the Moon'

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-09.45.05.png (1749x1080, 1.08M)

Check out the guns on Philip !!

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-09.49.35.png (1080x1233, 818.29K)

To me, Major Burdock resembles a mixture between Kiefer Sutherland and a THUMB.

and I hate Kiefer Sutherland's guts

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-09.58.10.jpg (592x594, 66.78K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-10.05.35.jpg (2591x1296, 278.25K)

cloudy, don't even have tocheck the weather report

last 20 yrs solar and lunr…cloudy…and I aint gonna travel to see no eclips

o my god omy god omy god

gonna be clear
blood on the moon

moon dripping in blood

o jesus

arrrr…oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o my

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: MV5BNjZhYmJmMWQtZGRjNC00OTY3LWEyZjMtN2NiYTFkODMxYTA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUxODE0MDY@._V1_.jpg (1128x833, 157.64K)

im so sorry mother

Attached: scary-werewolf-full-moon-image-blood-dripping-s-teeth-tongue-57420488.jpg (800x533, 36K)

Why look at a shitty blood moon when there is sleeping to do?

Attached: 1472558739025.jpg (251x242, 13.87K)

What does it mean if my period starts when this starts?

The eclipse can be seen from Africa, parts of Europe, India, Australia and South America….

In other words, nobody important will be able to see it….

So you can watch the entire boring event right here.

It means you should have used a real doctor for the sex change procedure