Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting

What!? No way!! This cant be true!!!

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, claims that then-candidate Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources with knowledge tell CNN. Cohen is willing to make that assertion to special counsel Robert Mueller, the sources said.

Cohen's claim would contradict repeated denials by Trump, Donald Trump Jr., their lawyers and other administration officials who have said that the President knew nothing about the Trump Tower meeting until he was approached about it by The New York Times in July 2017.

edition.cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-june-2016-meeting-knowledge/index.html

Attached: 5b4781791900002800c65872.png (475x596, 517.95K)

All this proves is the whole thing was a set up by Kushner

Mueller mulls

Q: during which year in college did you finally accept the fact that Santa Claus isn't real ?

what it will prove is exactly what it says: that although trump has repeatedly denied it, he has been lying, and he knew all about it.

cling in desperation much?

Oh shit…. You're kidding, right?

you didn't know?….
uhhhh… Hmmm…..

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but when everybody told you Santa Claus wasn't real all of these years… They were telling the truth.

I hate Trump and everything he represents (selfish, greed, sociopathic, draft dodger, born with a silver spoon in his mouth) but I think there is an argument to be made that the Republican establishment set him up in order to take him down because he came out of nowhere to takeover the party. Nevertheless he is a traitor, whether he was setup or not. He could have publicly rebuffed the communists but instead he chose to play along…

KIKEAL MOHEN

Yeah okay

you'd figure a billionaire that happens to actually be a real guy that wants to help America, fix corruption and let people know what's going on would have enough ammunitaion to unload that paying off a hooker would be the last thing anyone in the world would be worried about

but nope, almost like he's just a puppet or something and doesn't care

How do you live with being the biggest retard in the world?

I know, I'm a believer in Q and man whenever I doubt that Trump is totally for the people I just remember that Q wants me to look at a youtube video of a TRump speech where he's holding a baby like a totally atypical politician

and then everythings ok

You seem to like showing off how beyond superlatively retarded you are

Who cares?
as long as AIPAC and similar groups are allowed to exist then any foreign meddling is allowed in our democracy. How can we pretend to be offended by literally any nation in the world fucking with our democracy when foreign lobbying groups exist?

Make foreign lobbying illegal, then maybe i'll be offended when a politician is lobbied by a foreign power.

Liberals going after "muh russia" is the equivalent of if democrats were shouting about how borders matter and how we need to have stronger immigration laws when talking about whites in south africa coming here, while simultaneously letting mexicans, arabs, and niggers flood the nation while shouting how "people can't be illegal" It's madness.

Attached: AIPAC.png (469x277, 20.4K)

Trump isn't known for dignity or integrity. He's a liar, adulterer among other things.

lol youre such a faggot dude omg. lay off the soy products, k? you'll thank me l8r XD

this is exactly why liberalism is considered a mental disorder.

I know you like to suck Trump's dick when he could find it but Trump is a kike shill. Whatever he does is for his ego/bragging rights.

sounds legit.

Attached: 1472077846655.jpg (334x443, 109.84K)

that's why you got offended by

i'd rather just watch a boomer shill such as yourself try to wonder how what you said makes you a flaming homosex faggot. why would i want to help a shill fit in? maybe you should go back to shill on leddit, i dont think youre ready to shill here just yet.

It's all smoke and mirrors

"Enjoy the show"

eyo faggot lol