How was Mass?

How was Mass?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x534, 52.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latinmassdir.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a funny way to spell divine liturgy.

Attached: COMMUNION_OF_THE_APOSTLESJPG.305200118_std-6222.jpeg (622x438, 97.42K)

He meant the Mass of the St. Gregory, Western Rite.

Now THIS is orthoLARping.

mass itself was pretty good; the parish is NO, but the priest knows how to keep it focused on God. Good homily on trusting the Holy Spirit.
Too bad I am in an horrible state when it comes to the faith entrusted to meā€¦but at least it's not dead. I cannot give up God, as one married could not honestly stop caring for his wife no matter what.

Attached: 1511194465775.jpg (1125x1125, 126.04K)

My niece had 1st Communion today :3

Attached: unknown (3).png (469x356, 275.57K)

it was a "the celebrant for this Mass will be Father Literally Who" episode. nice enough guy but i really prefer our regular parish priest. also i ate Jesus

It's good that at least you remain open. I was a horrible sinner for many years of my life, and I was Christian only in name, but I never abandoned God fully. But He eventually changed my whole life, gave me purpose and true a long and hard path, led me to a truly fulfilling life.

Keep Him in your heart always, and He can do things you would never expect. I will pray for you.

That's great.

Went to my first Catholic mass today. The homily was about how wonderful diversity was, and they brought 5 or so people up to pray in a foreign language. The girl who prayed in Latin did a bang up job, but it's not like I could do any better. Should I continue going to this Parrish, or should I look for one that offers extroadinary form? Even if I wasn't a fan of the homily the whole ritual behind it was qiuete beautiful coming from someone who's mainly been to low church Protestant sermons.

Sounds like it's too focused on politics rather than religion, I'd recommend looking for a different one.

Attached: c2dd1b98e35c1f38871e1485f2b4c8f3a068ca417fca29101c08fe4eafd25fc0.png (1000x1200, 49.72K)

latinmassdir.org/

I would suggest Western Rite.

Im sad now

Attached: ladda ned (17).jpeg (216x233, 8.83K)

What do you mean? What happened?

I got stresses and nervous because tgere was so many people and etc
I have autism

Literally no one will notice you, narcissist.(USER WAS WARNED FOR RULE 2: PERSONAL ATTACK)

Im not a narcissist. What's wrong with you?

Mass was tremendous ! I wish everyone a blessed Sunday :D

I didn't take communion because I was drinking tea and fruit juice on the walk to church and then realized I wasn't sure if juice is considered food or not for purpose of the fast =/

Its worth it trust me. If you can bring one person with you to make you feel less nervous. Went to my second Mass this week and this time it was High mass and every time if I can help it. It was beautiful. Thank you everyone who recommended I find a Parish that offered Tridentine Mass. I believe that I've found my home. God bless all of you.

Went to Liturgy, still a catechumen, but enjoyed every moment of it.

Don't worry about it. Keep going as regular as possible. Even if you spend 5 sec in the door the next time, that is another 5 sec you spent getting used to the service and people around you. The next time focus on doubling or tripling the time, until eventually you can last the entire service. You can do it, friend. Also, never hesitate to communicate with the parish priest over email in order steady your nerves.

Went to an Sspx chapel for the first time. It was nice.

You should definitely try going to a regular weekday Mass first (if your parish does them) and sit near the back. I live in what's considered a very Catholic place and there's very few people on them, chances are that wherever you live, it'll be near empty. Definitely worth a try.

Attached: 1tqmt9.jpg (559x329, 20.23K)