Mental gymnastics thread

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/20/pope-juan-carlos-cruz

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1152, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

americamagazine.org/faith/2018/03/05/father-james-martin-lessons-all-catholics-six-lgbt-parables
lifesitenews.com/blogs/eight-extreme-things-fr.-james-martin-just-said-about-catholics-and
nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/sex-abuse-vatican-pope-francis.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/20/pope-says-ok-gay-says-chilean-clerical-abuse-victim-vatican/
npr.org/sections/parallels/2018/05/10/609182908/pope-cannot-claim-he-was-misinformed-chilean-abuse-survivor-after-vatican-meetin
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.4491266/why-this-chilean-abuse-survivor-refuses-to-accept-pope-francis-apology-1.4491284
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If nothing else, he must record his remarks. He is causing confusion.

Attached: Capture.PNG (829x911, 1.29M)

How will the Catholics spin this one?

Attached: WEEWOOWEEWOO.jpg (810x500 1.53 MB, 61.55K)

Stop thinking too hard about it.
Its just a prank bro, if the Pope won't judge, neither will I.

Attached: 2952000533_60bc44f42e_z.jpg (377x500, 71.5K)

Yes, these two are totally the same thing :)

Need I bring up Fr. James Martin and others like him, user?
Admit that your hierarchy has a problem and do something about it, you disingenuous hack.

Show me a specific quote from Fr. James Martin where he says sodomy is not a sin.

I'll wait.

SPIRIT BEFORE LETTER, YOU PHARISEE

But go ahead and take a look at this article.

americamagazine.org/faith/2018/03/05/father-james-martin-lessons-all-catholics-six-lgbt-parables

Not once does Martin condemn this lifestyle of his sodomite friend, who lives openly with another sodomite.
There's nothing in here that remotely implies that FATHER James Martin thinks sodomy is wrong.
The more you people bury your fingers in your ears and shout "NOT EX CATHEDRA" the more these snakes will act and slip by you.
For God's sake, man.

Who's the pharisee now?

It's like actually talking to a brick wall, my God.
Hanging out with sinners is one thing, we're surrounded by them and we are them.
But you can't possibly tell me that Fr. Martin has any serious intentions of telling these people that they're living in sin?
It's the equivalent of a doctor going to a man with cancer and saying "Oh no, that's just the way you are. You're healthy :))))"
Show me in that article where he invites them to repent of sodomy. Show me where he invites them to repent of that wickedness.
You can't, because it's not there.
He even uses "cisgendered" in an unironic fashion.

Again, prove to me he said that sodomy is not a sin.
Maybe he does, just not in the article. Point is, you shouldn't always assume the worst of people.
Neither is the opposite.

This is great! After all these years Pope Francis will more than likely heal the schism with the Anglicans by taking a page from their book by embracing homosexuals. It will be wonderful to have the two churches one again.

Never in my life have I seen someone who will go up and beyond necessary to defend someone who straddles the line of their own supposed theology.
I'm done trying to speak with, stick your head in the sand as long as you'd like.

But here's some more food for thought on Fr. Martin.
As if you'll even actually read this.

lifesitenews.com/blogs/eight-extreme-things-fr.-james-martin-just-said-about-catholics-and

Attached: 1234567847362.jpg (500x552, 76.49K)

Although God is strictly speaking not the author of disorders (like homosexuality, which is a disorder of the mind always, even though it's of itself not sinful, in the same way that schizophrenia or Asperger's are disorders, but of course aren't sins - however, acting on these disordered desires is a sin), it can definitely be said that He in a way is, and the Bible does this sometimes:

Where is principle of "innocent until proven guilty"? Where is "in dubio pro reo"?

Because this isn't the first time Francis has done something like this.
He has no excuses left.

(checked)
Normalizing a clear mental disorder doesn't help them. Letting them live in sin is us enabling said sin. How can catholics claim to want to help the world when they go out and legitimize said mental disorder as "normal"?

God did not make sodomites. Sodomites chose to be sodomites.

The only purpose for St. Peters in Rome should be a target for JDAM's. Catholicism is a usurper cult.

Attached: bomb.jpg (294x171, 6.54K)

Attached: catholic-chimp-church-cropped1.jpg (441x984, 132.12K)

This frigging guy..

Why? We don't know if you can be born gay or not (probably both are right). Hormonal defficiencies in the uterus. Whatever the reason, being gay is not a sin per se. Only being a full blown homo and commiting impure acts. That's a sin.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 1.36M)

come on ni[b][b]a

This was made in 2013 and it still works: Frank the Hippie Pope

nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/sex-abuse-vatican-pope-francis.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/20/pope-says-ok-gay-says-chilean-clerical-abuse-victim-vatican/

npr.org/sections/parallels/2018/05/10/609182908/pope-cannot-claim-he-was-misinformed-chilean-abuse-survivor-after-vatican-meetin

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.4491266/why-this-chilean-abuse-survivor-refuses-to-accept-pope-francis-apology-1.4491284

Or embed related
said victim on camera testifying
Pick your medicine

(checked)

Attached: download (30).jpg (275x183, 7.81K)

Attached: b2044a9d8c35fb0e090ec537da68fccf-e1425519957563.jpg (810x450 65.46 KB, 315.16K)

Tired of hearing this. Read stories of the Papacy, some utterly terribly Popes existed, and it was solved simply by waiting, there's a reason they reach there by vote and only allowed if Old.

Don't take me wrong though. This is open subversion of the Catholic Church.