Right Wing Extremists on the Ballot in 2018!

And only the AFP seems to care!

yahoo.com/news/nazis-racists-bigots-extremism-us-ballot-2018-053425570.html

"Washington (AFP) - Arthur Jones is an avowed Nazi. John Fitzgerald says the Holocaust is a myth. Rick Tyler wants to "make America white again."

Their fringe ideas are reminiscent of another age, but the unapologetic men who espouse them are all on US election ballots in 2018.

Extremism and bigotry, even outright white supremacy and anti-Semitism, have found new lives in 21st century US politics and the era of President Donald Trump, beyond just the toxic rhetoric of a few little-known cranks."

While i don't want a Nazi in Congress anytime soon. I find the reactions from the AFP writer to be hilarious!

Attached: Part-GTY-847935792-1-1-0.jpg (640x426, 54.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPL_SV3n7IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nature abhors a vacuum. This is a natural progression related directly to leftist lunacy.

Good. Left wing extremists have been on the ballot for decades. They've been calling themselves "Democrats" and, even more laughably, "liberals". Nice to see the scales beginning to balance out a little.

Oh God not holocaust deniers oy vey. They need to be sent to jail like they do in Germany. Remember the 6,000,000 Jews, conscience of the world!

this

also, theres nothing wrong with white supremacy, its called TRUTH

Still trying to Labal Whites?
youtube.com/watch?v=DPL_SV3n7IU
Guess what You failed to notice the fact that Trump won as a Populist and he is going to to it again. Why? We love him and hate You
Faggot

HALE HORTLER, BITCH!

Attached: ss.png (620x662, 193.1K)

Just wait until the 2030s. Nature moves in cycles.

Yes Please, I will follow.

Repeated cycles that "fail" (Hitler, Rockwell, America as it was created). Only become more successful.

OY VEY EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS AN EXTREMIST NAZI!

So once everyone gets on the trendy right-wing bandwagon(doesn't matter what kind of right wing) people will start shifting to a liberal mentality again? Not a really a comforting thought
Tell that to every faggot with a cheap camera trying to be YouTube celebs by uploading their "right wing" opinions.

It bothers me to know that this is actually a truth and is actually how people think of anyone with a different view from one's own (((progressive))) viewpoints, and it's usually the kind of people who voted for Hillary when Sanders was threatened out.

THIS

Holy fucking shit are they seriously implying all blue collar voters are fucking racist extremists. Fucking really? They say shit like this and think they lost (and will lose again) because the "other side" is disgusting for its generalizations of people? More and more I think the liberal media is legitimately either completely ignorant of its own words in discourse, or else something else is going on and some sort of mass tick in the consciousness of people is developing on the left political sphere is making them unable to distinguish between general and individual statements. It's insane, possibly literally.

This. After the last 5 years, I'm ready to watch all the extremist libs burn.

White Nationalism is the cause of White Genocide
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years
Larping for the Jews about Nazis is more important then helping Whites

Jews created "White Nationalism". A fucking Jew runs this site and board, stupid.

But the Jew faggot is a Nazi.

nazis racists bigosts extremists ? Are they talking about muslims? In the 2018 US election? I don't ud«nderstand them anymore

Good.

High IQ post there, buddy.

US was made as a conservative, white-racial nationalist nation.

Oh (((you)))
Grats on the trips, zero though, kind of like the value of your post.

Trips of caution, checked
Supporting Obongo used to be trendy, if now just cringy when we look back on it, when the puritan fundamentalists were still in control from the Reagan era. Now that the good right is the underdog and the liberals are "the man", we need to be careful to maintain our position by keeping the economy in a net gain for each election cycle, which has been the best predictor of elections with now over 87 percent accuracy. This should not be difficult as long as Donnie and future presidents of ours do their best to reduce taxes and regulation. The biggest concern will be the jews in power temporarily crashing the market on purpose just before elections.

Attached: 1516229345200.png (253x199, 5.61K)

Holy shit, somebody who can correctly spell "cringy". Now I've officially seen everything.

Fugg ov lolbartareeeon
all that matters is purging inefficient elements and (((trump))) ain't doing that

Actually I'm Swedish.