Zig Forums tier law enforcement / counter terrorism

Why do the US marshals look so professional compared to the ATF & FBI?
Both law enforcing and running tactical operations. US marshal usually come across more professional. Why is that?

Attached: 7E9C289D-521D-4A8C-A73D-04ACD53B36F8.jpeg (482x320 181.48 KB, 50.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljt7KbFv35g
womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp#notes.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are the US marshals the biggest users of UMP 45s in the world?

Attached: 5DF5E0B9-461B-4BF9-B271-C7D9B9638D7D.jpeg (291x452, 47.41K)

It's because nobody who wants to go into federal law enforcement and is competent or respectful of freedom goes into the ATF. People who want to go after fugitives and protect witnesses join the Marshals. Only power crazed assholes or washouts join the ATF since the only thing the ATF does is oppress the rights of the people.

If you're motivated to stop crime, you join the marshals.

I don't give a shit what motivates the FBI, CIA, ATF, NSA, but it's clearly not the kind of people with an overabundance of competence.

Just so it wont derail the thread later on:
German mail armour.

I personally really like the looks of maritime protection units. Essentially they stay on board of high-value ships to protect them against pirates.

Attached: 1495017968-maritime_security.jpg (650x772 156.82 KB, 102.22K)

Chad Marshal > Virgin FBI

is that last photo a private yacht or a cruiseliner?

if its a cruise, where do i get tickets? im sure it wouldn't be too hard to convince those guys to let me take a few shots

Because Marshals join to do their job, rather than doing it for a cushy paycheck.

Still zogbots at the end of the day. Stop sucking dick.

This. All employees of ZOG are subject to the full pressure of God's wraith, and when it comes time for Him to spill his vessel, full of rage; you shall be granted no respite

Go back to >>>/qresearch/

Go back to your hugbox.
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>/reddit/

Unless they defect in a collapse situation instead of staying with their kike check writers then they have chosen a side.
not yours

Face it, LE or military are not our friends. They would still serve zog because zog pays them.
You'll be the dumbass who cries "I thought you were /ourguys/ before they shoot you in the name of diversity or some shit."
Everyone is the enemy.

Are you a marshal, OP-kun?

I miss when things weren't political.

Pick 1

Gun rights have always been political and there is no escaping the reality that law enforcement will be the first in line during any confiscation. Granted marshals will be coming for you only if you escape state and local police first but they are not your friends.

I don't get it, what's so professional about them?

That's a cruiser

The only time in your life that isn't political from your perspective is your childhood because you were dumb and innocent. Everything is politics and you don't get to escape it

Are you getting the Holy Spirit involved in this now mate?

Reminder that your body is a temple to the Holy Spirit and as such you ought to train martial arts.

shitposting on imageboards is supposed to be my escape but these cucks won't let me have even that much.

if you want to shitpost then go to /b/, here is very serious discussion

There are plenty of people in the NSA that are incredibly competent, they're just engineers that never get noticed because they didn't work the cool, unconstitutional, sexy, illegal missions. Really that's pretty much how all those agencies work, except the ATF; fuck the ATF. Fuck the CIA too, but they have a few good offices.

Which one(s)?

My county sheriff has publicly stated they won't be enforcing the new gun laws going through Illinois senate, and the local police already ignore all knife laws and most gun & explosive laws. It feels like people that say these sorts of things always live in cities.

Attached: 1419199390603.png (989x1018, 412.83K)

Attached: f5c133fa26340ff27d393ac17459fb39661ac0d489e7d7d340d8e85e3ed5d821.png (288x524, 169.41K)

Top mutt. Reminder to lose your plastic toy next month in a boating accident.

They will ignore it also when the feds come to make a few examples.

Remember that the people you praise and lick the boots of are working for the system who seek you, your culture and your people's total destruction. Know that in the end, they are the enemy. When the times comes that you want to change things for the better, they will be the one standing in your way.

Attached: Katrina_gungrab.png (1000x1000 275.28 KB, 86.12K)

They probably would ignore them, yes. Or at the very least fail to find any trace of the nasty gunmen that killed those good, courageous federal agents. Our police are pretty lousy at their jobs, like how those damned marijuana growers were always one step ahead of the local department, or how there was simply no solid leads on who kept slashing the tires on the car owned by the local family of thieves mexicans. In fact, we've lost 3 sheriffs over such matters!

Remember the Texas Rangers.

Attached: TX Ranger.jpg (396x366, 26.5K)

Fags who watched ideally while the feds burned fellow Texans alive at Waco

That's fine while that sheriff is in office, but what about the next one? Most local police won't enforce gun laws/explosive laws on the books because they don't want to get shot. The only ones who readily agree to it are the ones who think their equipment and previous disarmament programs mean they won't have to worry about it (E.G. city cops).

Texas Rangers are a cult. They're the most organized, professional cult that exists, but if you get on one's bad side, even for something as stupid as flipping one off while he's off-duty, they will track you halfway across the state to murder you and plant evidence on you claiming you were a violent criminal.
"Professional" and Zig Forums-tier? Yes. On your side? Not only no but hell no.

Not every cop is a zogbot, remember that a good part of the Army would be on our side if SHTF - if not directly, they'd at least sympathize with us and not shoot at us unless provoked. I suppose it'd be similar with law enforcement. Do you think any honest cop would shoot at someone who's presumably civilian or a fellow officer/soldier, especially that "loyalist" cops would be shown as murderers by independent media? Only the most brainwashed/highest ranking ATF and FBI would do it.

Pick any other than krav maga, it's more about discpline and self-improvement.

No. The only good cop is a dead cop. The police are the enforcers of federal and state whims to disarm you, and any "good cop" is by default a bad cop by either allowing the atrocities to take place around them or being willfully ignorant of them. You might be able to justify the sheriffs of small towns in some instances, but as a rule of thumb, all cops are out to take away your rights whether willingly or not. They chose to work in that profession and they deserve everything coming to them just like the ATF, NSA, and other three-letter agencies. The military is pretty bad as well, but even they're trained to treat US Citizens as less of a threat/uphold the constitution more than the police are.

Attached: e03d401d5b29c1de0ae1abc40e17b9246b9a62010ffacb46b0ff382143723d13.jpg (791x648, 58.03K)

OP
P
CUCK
UCK
CK
K
Did you forget what country you live in as well as the time period? Did you forget about a little thing called money?

Going into further detail, the police are trained to treat every individual as if they are an enemy insurgent. That's part of their training. I knew a guy who was trying to get on state patrol and he was kicked out because he didn't arrest someone who had a gun in plain view in their vehicle on the passenger seat and a bag of weed on the dashboard, even though the state constitution says that's perfectly legal and all the officer has to check is if the individual is high behind the wheel.

Isn't that a little excessive? Cops have families too, and when all order goes to shit they'd rather look out for them rather than get money (which is going to get devaluated to shit) for shooting people that some of them might even sympathize with. Some join the force to actually get things done and have a sense of morality and justice, even if they're in minority like all other professions in the world. You're thinking in extremes, I don't advocate thinking that cops are on anyone's side, you just seem a little paranoid. "THEY'RE OUT TO GET YOU, ALL OF THEM".

Attached: civilwar2.png (1315x890, 305.12K)

They shouln't have chosen the path of traitorous zog cocksucking then. They are all guilty by dafault.
You sniveling cuck are just as guilty for supporting them, unless you're a zogbot yourself.

fucking retards, all that is needed now is for some gypsy to ducktape a knife to a stick and you have a lots of permanently cripled cops

make your own one with elements that you like from other schools

pic seems like total LARPing although the core message at the end is true, if not much else.

Attached: another ar15.jpg (3072x2304, 1.3M)

Looking professional =/= being professional

Go back too your hugbox snow flakes
>>>Zig Forums

Funny how Zig Forums said they hate niggers yet act and talk like niggers themselves?

You (((smell)))

Attached: tmp_15998-9e48b8fb46097cfc47340b39729253f182efcf122cbb1d2bedd9544f308e8cdb-1072398453.png (540x673, 308.25K)

Because there aren't any stupid fucking niggers in the Marshals picture.

Go back to reddit with the rest of your pig loving buttbuddies.

When you're locked in the same cement cube as the actual domestic terrorists 5 years from now, I wonder what you will think of your beloved "professionals". When they sodomize you with a broom handle to "make you fess up" I wonder how you'll feel about them. When, after snitching out some coworker with a half-lie to make them stop torturing you, I wonder if you'll remember your inanity in making this thread.

Friendly reminder that it was the US Marshals the ones who captured El Chapo back in 2014, and kept operating for a while back them disguised as Mexican Marines.

gopro footage of his compound raid
youtube.com/watch?v=ljt7KbFv35g

Fuck off.

I realize I'm a week late in responding back, but no, I don't see that as excessive. I've been around the US and the police always act like the dirty pigs they are no matter where I've been. I know five people who became police officers, of which only one was a decent human being (and I even explained how he was kicked out in the post you quoted). The other four were a mix of subhuman retards who were kicked out of the military for medical/social reasons, couldn't get a job anywhere, power-hungry wife beaters, or some combination of those three. Cops have families too, and when they aren't beating their wives/kids in a blind rage (in America, being married to a police officer makes you three times more likely to experience domestic abuse, there is basically no other risk factor short of being married to a nigger that makes you more likely to experience domestic abuse) they will defend said family and ONLY said family. The only message police understand is a threat to their lives, which is why while the statement "the only good cop is a dead cop" seems excessive when stated aloud, it is in fact the only statement that gets through their power-hungry subhuman IQ-tier skulls. In training, police are taught to treat every civilian as a potential threat (not even the military does this shit). They receive very little firearms training if any, and yet if they get trigger happy they can expect paid leave and an eventual report of it being "collateral damage" most of the time. The police are not above pointing a gun at you if you try to have a polite conversation with them as I've been personally witness to on several occasions in my college years, and frankly I would trust a fucking cocaine dealer over a police officer if I lost my dog or needed additional defense against a home invasion. The only good cop is a dead cop.

I'd like you to read what I posted above, but at bare minimum at least understand this point: Whether extreme or not, the only tried and true method to make a police officer not be an abusive power-hungry piece of shit is to make them fear their own mortality, which is to say, make statements such as "the only good cop is a dead cop" the standard when these fuckers get out of hand.

Attached: 279cee652c2e086301db40aced531db4cdba047aab4b3ffb7fcc45cf8edd0c05.jpeg (765x1024, 97.41K)

While I believe you, it would still be nice to see a citation for those statistics.

I used to have the proper citations, but this is at least a start, user: womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp#notes.

Greekbro, it wouldn't be as funny if I knew you weren't being serious. Zig Forums is only serious on two subjects; how much it loves bad dragon toys and Jewish conspiracy…everything else is just shitposting out of boredom.

You can't get much more political than law enforcement. It's in the name.

Boxing.