ITT: We laugh at fedoras

Also do not post "Faces of Atheism" since most of those are satire

Attached: uWsHH0xl.jpg (640x480 117.26 KB, 22.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aeon.co/essays/what-lies-behind-the-simplistic-image-of-the-happy-buddhist
youtube.com/watch?v=ngxyKRNJZXc
archive.li/s8z7m
reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/8ojnzz/winnie
reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/8ojnzz/f*uck_christians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1524635897691m.jpg (729x561 51.25 KB, 74.09K)

Attached: 22951205-56EE-4CE3-900D-07BD9F82EA88.jpeg (1042x878, 123.45K)

I bet Felicia cringes on the memory 9 years ago

Attached: images (23)

I'm actually triggered by the fact that a pointless program that just prints out a message is wasting space on that calculator in the first pic. For an "enlightened" atheist, he probably doesn't know how to write a useful program.

Attached: 1517093871441.png (862x1018 849.7 KB, 95.24K)

This image enrages me for some reason

Attached: biERdOozFF5OLD9MiyaPNFVXbSW8KrB-eG8j70SesnU.png (600x600, 139.37K)

Oops, I did it again

Attached: bef.jpg (640x480 918.47 KB, 37.95K)

I winnie the pooh hate this guy and his comics so much, always making comics on how "children are disgusting shit bags lol! Don't have kids!" But then again he's always joking about self loathing and weight issues so hey, that can say a lot of him too.

holy shit

Attached: 58e1867acce17406d38a11f3802509c0462bcf75ec67b4c0c1f9d51eca4a64b8.png (1157x772, 953.9K)

Attached: 1450667181076.jpg (720x576 401.54 KB, 342.02K)

these can't be real quotes. fukking nobody could be this stupid and conceited at the same time. please tell me these are fake.

there not real. they were made to show how cringy athiests could be. tbh theres no reason we should be making them up since theres so many real examples.

An untestable claim immune to disproof that only inspires me to wonder why anybody thinks Carl Sagan was a decent philosopher.

Why would I laugh at a drowning man when I can offer him a buoy?

Because the drowning man keeps knocking it away while hurling back insults and saying he's not actually drowning. The lifering would be better used on a drowning person who wants help.

That's why I said "no Faces of Atheism"

They are actually spreading the message of God throughout the store. It is amazing who God picks to fulfill His desires.

Attached: d7ca3f3fea9ffe5214fd4f0ffc897ce27e5c6fc4084f52c4c6ef540d50c4f034.jpg (948x532, 77.66K)

Attached: 6c83214074346678b5fa5a10ecd2898b9d3041236a7ae94d7452c5821d765181.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

Attached: christian ruthlessly debunked by atheist.webm (352x240, 14.07M)

Attached: 6anxaNJXfSjdWCmE5CQib1AEHXkMyyETJcV9Kb6jA0M.jpg (700x1077, 126.63K)

its just pathetic tbh

Such low T on that face

Attached: 7bcbd7ee262d4bddb3ce5153d1001869c64a0aad82233e44ed930576e5b4b137.png (500x500, 143.9K)

Nice meme.

How does someone with low-T grow a beard?

Attached: 2018_05_23_025048.png (610x515, 254.41K)

Remember "Conchita Wurst"?

I think that means that deep down, you acknowledge that its true.

How serious her face is doesn't go with how stupid she is behaving

It's female sex hormones which inhibit beard growth, not lack of male ones.

Not necessarily, you ought to intensely hate pernicious lies. Here the lie is that God is an object like a black cat, plus the standards of all four disciplines are intentionally being confused. Metaphysics is even a sub discipline of philosophy, so it shouldn't be on the list at all.

Attached: FedoraBait.png (625x626, 103.13K)

Science is also a subdiscipline of philosophy.

Don't you love it when memes write themselves?
I forget who said this first, "Real life reflects art more than art reflects real life."

Attached: Fluffy laughing.webm (320x240, 440.62K)

That's enough cringe for today

Being clean-shaven needs to become a fad with these nu-males. They're ruining beards for the rest of us.

t. young guy who wears glasses

I know your pain friend.

Obligatory

Attached: fedora_shrek.mp4 (426x640, 6.62M)

Disregarding what Fedoras and people like Pastor Memesderson say, is this even true? My guess is that the atheist ratio is much higher is something like modern arts or nu-philosophy, than in any field of science.

All fathers of modern science were Christian

Pretty sure penn jilette isn't atheist

What did that guy even do?

Hey, I'm looking for a meme that on the left says
Then it's all techy and on the right is
Then it's faggotry and abortion

Pic related:
Reminder that all non-monotheists are actually proto-atheists.
Even at ancient times the clerical elite saw it as metaphors, how wrong to actually call them religious.

Attached: jqylw.png (797x559, 394.34K)

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I was wondering about current day students. Those atheists can talk about science all day but it seems like many of them study something like art or genderstudies or something like that. Very few of them seem to study an actual scientific field.

The Dalai Lama is just appeasing western faggots for pro-tibetan support, mutilating buddhism in the process.
Before, he actually tried to do seminaries on the intricancies of buddhism, but no one was interested.
aeon.co/essays/what-lies-behind-the-simplistic-image-of-the-happy-buddhist

No.
Thats just bullshit modern fedoras try to pull, to justify being neo-pagans while not believing in the gods.
Dont be fooled by modernist interpretations.
Pagan elites werent polytheist, but they had much more subtle philosophies.
Everything from monotheism, to what the aztecs did with the concept of Teotl.

Humanists are such a joke; I went to the American Humanist Association website once and found out how completely irrelevant and without substance virtually all their ideas were. It was about as riveting as a horoscope.

and this
youtube.com/watch?v=ngxyKRNJZXc
with nice weeb music

archive.li/s8z7m

Attached: 1522850260032.png (600x706, 472.79K)

“In these divisive times, the last thing we need is another government project intended to draw a wedge between Christians, the favored group, and everybody else,” said AHA executive director Roy Speckhardt. “
Haha this winnie the poohing heeb keeps getting laughed out of court for trying to remove the Under God part of the pledge of allegiance.

Attached: American_Humanist_Association_Executive_Director_Roy_Speckhardt.jpg (2268x3180, 3.76M)

Every time

Attached: 1522773318146.jpg (393x391, 99.79K)

I was actually thinking if what is commonly called humanism is actually a humanism? I mean, isnt word "humanism" basically implies to hold humans in high and respectable regard? If we go that way, being made in Image and Likeness of God, being called gods and children of The Most High (psalm 82:6) and God (Jesus) actually being human at the same time…isnt this basically the biggest thing one can basically be? (aside's being…well…God himself) Isnt this basically the greatest prestige imaginable that humans can have? While "humanism-so-called" at the end reduces humans to yet another set of living organisms in dark, cruel universe with arbitrary set of rules that will basically ruin and crush us?
I mean, do they have moral right to call themselves "humanists"? Isnt Christianity the biggest concievable humanism already?

Attached: 1527023673913.png (128x128, 31.46K)

I've always considered "humanism" to be just a renamed Satanism. In Satanism the object of worship is yourself and in their eyes "you are god". Since "humanism" has always seemed to have similar beliefs I've always just kind of lumped them together.

atheists are a hoot They are always sooo wrong

Attached: christians .jpg (640x572, 83.88K)

Attached: Owl6.jpg (940x626, 84.6K)

Someone hasn't read the book of Leviticus

Whoever wrote that meme was clearly Jewish.

Oy Gevalt

What an amateur

Someone else hasn't read the Book of Acts.

Man loses the internet, the post

I don't want to laugh at thim.
there's a lot of fedoras with whom i've screwed up apologetics and reaching out because im blind leading the blind
just recently too, he was a big in the lewd way owo guy

Attached: 1504760988200.jpg (548x618, 65.39K)

Gee, it sure is a good thing that we have people like you to dictate our own worldview to us. What would we ever do without you? Thanks for correcting us on our doctrine, certainly a scriptural interpretation from a non-christian in his armchair at his computer is more legitimate than the 2000 year old clerical interpretation. I mean, it's not like you're completely unversed in church history and theology, ignorant to cultural and historical context of the Bible, or biased in any possible way. It's completely outside the realm of possibility that maybe you don't understand the relationship between the old and new testaments, or haven't read the works of the Church fathers. Afterall, if there's anything that you personally don't understand, it's because everyone else is stupid, not you. That's why quantum physics is 100% bullshit, amarite?
Thanks again, for correcting us.

Attached: god isn't real.jpg (759x1135, 160.41K)

Actually, read their manifestos.
You will notice a funny thing.
The pre ww2 ones are quite vocal about the inherent goodness in man and science, and the need for a new fairer economic system.
The 1947 one has a really substantial preface that is pretty much "well, we really have egg on our faces now, dont we?", after humans tore the planet apart in hatred, and used science to industrialize murder and genocide, and we saw how atheistic economic systems experiments that claimed to be fair and progressive were turning into nightmares, before they promptly ignored that revelation, and went back to the same old dribble on how humans are inherently empathic and compassionate.

Also, their logo is supposed to represent man being happy, moral and living a fulfilling life in a godless world.

I think if you need constant reassurance in everything you do and say that you can be moral and live a non-empty life without God, you are in denial.

I always lose my shit when I see that "A man of many minds" photo

Hah, that's a fun thread, saved

Good points, but I want to mention that, technically, morals just means customs. It's a synonym of ethics. As society degrades, it's possible to have customs, their just evil customs.

Let the atheists take back moral and start calling them what they are: evil.

That pisses them off way more then calling them amoral or immoral anyway. Found that out by trying it.

Ah, the joys of summer.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-25 21-33-47.png (2339x320, 90.41K)

Most appropriate reply image of 2018 goes to…

Attached: fuknnicebruv.PNG (402x509, 487.38K)

I have to hand it to pagans, their mental gymnastics cannot be beaten.

Nope, if the image was even a bit of accurate you would not feel anger, The creator of this image has very little understanding of the subjects,
1. philosphy is looking for a black cat in a black room by understanding trying to listen to the cats movement(implying philosphy is all about reasoning)

2. metaphysics is looking for a black cat with uncertainity of it being in the room you are looking for, it might be in any room, but you will not know untill and unless you explore the whole path

3. theology is looking for a black cat in the whole universe by following a certain set of paths and rules and teachings told to you by those who have tried to find the cat before(referring here to attaining spirituality)

4. Science is not even trying to find the cat but waiting for miracles or coincidences to happen leading you closer to the cat (fire was a coincidence, light bulb was a coincidence)

"coincidences are gods way of staying anonymous" -Albert einstein

"At the first sip of science you will become an atheist, but down the cup you will find god waiting for you"-Erwin Schrödinger

It's easy to maintain two contradictory positions if you don't have truth in your heart.

That "A Man of Many Minds" post is baffling in its lack of awareness. Who does he this he's debating when he debates religious people in that case? Peter? Paul? Any of the people who's writings went into the Bible? I doubt it.

What do these people think the Bible teaches?

I have never been so baffled by someone's beliefs and opinions. How can a person contradict themselves so much in such a short time? I feel like I've gone insane.

is this satire?

Attached: 1509479138849.png (951x1024, 1.73M)

I'd say God damn the city of Portland but I think he already did it

Speaking of, the most famous fedora is my country is the biggest living meme possible.

Attached: 13315781-1563504160617898-2909052066989218779-n.jpg (720x476, 27.13K)

Pity. I wonder what would Codreanu say about Romania these days

Attached: afdb3a3f2e52b2d9c64845edd875c2ce4d9f01e2137b8525aa298cd23eee4d7a.jpg (506x768, 98.01K)

Attached: eye cancer.png (1297x318, 194.72K)

This was a good day

No, not really.
It was just literally one guy, that got in parliament off another party's list, made some meme law proposals("dolphins are people, too" "gay marriage because the cool people are doing it!") that flopped harder than that feminist GhostBuster flick, then quickly sank back into obscurity.
Taking it as a sign of sjwism overtaking Romania is like saying China is getting overrun by belgians.
There might be a couple of those that made a speech at an event once, but it's way too insignificant to amount to anything.
Who cares?
Way overrated figure in my opinion.

Hey fam, I need to know a Romanian word, or heck, a phrase would work.
How would one say "Go away, gypsy"? I want to spam it at Sargon if Akkad's little goblin, Veeh.

Take that back

Attached: codreanu 2.png (286x247, 103.39K)

What can Zig Forums provide as proof against dawkins ect? I'm actually really curious

I'm on my phone, so don't feel like writing a manifesto at the moment, but what arguments did you have in mind? Most well-read Christians aren't too concerned with people like Dawkins because 1) a lot of his common arguments rely on misunderstanding a Christian proof (strawmanning), and 2) you can find refutations of these juvenile arguments dating back hundreds of years at least (they aren't exactly new or interesting ideas). There are intelligent atheist critics, but Dawkins isn't one of them. Even when I was an atheist, I found his arguments embarrassing.

I hate having to live in proximity to these people, but I know that the only way things are gonna get better around here is if the few good people in this place keep on fighting the good fight. It seems like things are ever so slightly getting better around here, but that might just be wishful thinking.

Pray for me that I don't lose my mind and end up on the news.

Attached: 3d57732e62464474bac264d1ad7b5d417dda1bd844783997083d1a53ba7bf45d.jpg (306x293, 12.42K)

Valea tigane = go away gypsy
But how you would usually say it is: N-am which translates to: i don't have, because they always beg.
Of you wanna go hard say (but keeping it sfw): Da-te-n plm de tigan = Get in my d*ck you gypsy= F*ck you gypsy

After Codreanu died the Legion was led by a traitor and went againts the country. People have remained with the idea that the legionary movement is bad because of the well organised soviet propaganda. Nowdays the jews have done their duty in brainwashing people good. People see the legionary movement as some nazi wackos that mix right wing extremism with fanatical Christianity.

Fun fact: Mircea Eliade was a great historian on religion, who wrote History of religious ideas, was also a legionary supporter. Also the guy who discovered insulin, Nicolae C. Paulescu was also a legionary supporter. Both are seen as great romanians despite their political beliefs.

The more you know.

Check out this reddit post for a laugh, they really are just mad edgy kids.
reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/8ojnzz/winnie the pooh_christians/

Attached: 89c1bd72438d7bb0853031c100092f917b21cc0ada1da38323288b1a251e39a9.jpg (484x458, 23.21K)

reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/8ojnzz/f*uck_christians/
take out the *

What's funnier is the people telling the OP to grow up.
Even they have their limits it seems.