Favorite handgun thread

So Zig Forums, what is your favorite handgun? Bonus points if you state why.
More bonus points if you list more than one.
Even more pointless points if you list ones from different manufacturers.

Also throw in your favorite caliber if you want.

Attached: 92fs_zoom004.jpg (593x600, 48.47K)

CZ-75b

Not too expensive, reliable as anything else, and it has a low bore axis and ergonomics means that it points naturally and I can get really fast followup shots on USPSA

Makarov for it's utter rugged simplicity. Rhino for the aesthetics and novelty.

Attached: Chiappa_Rhinos_-_200DS_and_40DS_(42398401015).jpg (300x242 307.86 KB, 18.74K)

I've never liked the look of the Makarov.

When I see one i think of those rubber boolet guns.

Attached: main-qimg-343615a584f2cedadf0a61bcc3fd5404-c.jpg (250x178, 8.52K)

Schofield revolvers have the greatest cowboy aesthetics and I curse my poorfag bones for being unable to afford one.

Attached: schofield_5_inch_barrel.jpg (768x341, 27.32K)

Stand aside, not-Mateba. Superior revolver aesthetics coming through.

Attached: 715.jpg (1600x1200, 129.32K)

None but I like the look of these.

That metal looks cheap.

Attached: Denel Vektor CP1.jpg (663x436 62.86 KB, 95K)

ids it begäüse of the benis ? :DD

Attached: 9-мм_пистолет_Макарова_с_патронами.png (894x720, 738.01K)

Wew. Having shot other steel frame hammer pistols, nothing compares to that crisp SA only trigger and slim yet still curvy and comfortable grip

I also have to bring up the Nebula variant. Every person I've shown to this has had the exact same reaction, mild disgust followed by "Well, actually…". Were I a richfag, I'd be tempted to buy one, then get a custom smiley face laser sight and and purple tracer rounds for the most cyberpunk gun imaginable.

haha xD benis

Attached: prodotti_immagini_immagine2_1031.jpg (2700x1407, 134.15K)

My favorite is B76, Korriphila comes close but i like the smooth lever delayed action more. Also guns with a separate bolt/slide are cool.

The new CZ75 stainless model is very sexy, i just wish they made it with their new omega trigger.

I want 4th picrel in 224BOZ.

Check this out then.

Attached: makarov-extended-magazine-base-plate.jpg (1024x683 62.56 KB, 193.04K)

For practicality, my Ruger SP101. I've put north of seventeen thousand rounds through it and it still works like the day it was born. She's not the prettiest gun on the planet but she's mine and just absurdly reliable considering the reloads I put through it.

For asthetics my Webley MKVI. It doesn't get sexier than a top break.

Ruger makes some damn good revolvers. GP-100 here with 30k+ through it. Never a problem.

Like Glocks as well for the same reason. 52k+ through my 17 over the years and keeps right on going.

Don't have nearly as much round count on the makarov but it's fun as well.

The grip is a brown benis :DDDDD

Fug, beat me to it.

I would have to go for the M9A3 for generic favorite handgun. It is just a solid, nice shooting gun. Like it a lot.
Honorary mention revolver is the Colt King Cobra, because that gun is awesome.

CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom

Glock 43

S&W 686+, 4" or 6"

Runner-up:
Glock 19 because it's an icon (lol, sorry)
Colt Python (kind of a meme, but not really)
Ruger Bearcat (3" barrel, "shopkeeper" variant; I don't know why)

I have an SP101, DAO 2.25" barrel. It's a fine little gun, and it juuust misses my runner-up list.

Ooh, and I'd put the S&W Model 36 in there somewhere too. There's just something about it that I can't help but love.

Like this guy a 686+ 6" barrel.
I got a reloading set just for it and now I also reload 8mm mauser. Feels great with it's weight and heavy recoiling ammo like sellier and bellot still feel fun anyone know what S&B load data is cuz even with 14gr or H110 still feels like a dream. I want a thump god damnit

Was kind of up set because I though I got the 5" but the 4" creates big ass fireballs with stingers and remshit golden bullets/ thunder turds. Handles great and it actually replaced my AR for the gun I always make sure to take with me. Also great for teaching new fags with. I've noticed I've started shooting handguns more than rifles lately

I didn't give SA my money nor did I nigger gib it or have ot gifted to me.
Also it's a fuddy-fie that has less recoil than my CZ-75b due to it being heavier than my 6" 686+

My first handgun and one I paid for by my blood, sweat, and tears. I'm probably most accurate with it and it's controls are what I'm most comfortable with compared to other handguns. Extra cheap ass 9mm is nice too

I bought it because I have a glock knife, a glock hat, and a glock shirt, I just need a glock shovel. Fun sticks are easy to get even in ban states just get your drill out. Never had an issue and it's easy as fuck to clean.

Attached: blackbeard.jpg (700x466, 86.46K)

Attached: 36e0e014e927b32b46220d312aede7f0.jpg (758x336, 28.32K)

Currently the M&P Shield, specifically in 9x19. Recoil is a nice gentle shove, the sights are great, and it's quite comfortable even without the extended magazine.
Really waiting for the stupid-heavy rounds to hit the market, hope they aren't shit so I can get .45 AARP performance with a slim profile.

Aesthetically I like the Reichsrevolver. Fingerfucked the variant with the shorter barrel and flaccid dick grip and it definitely inspires confidence. Until you realize that the chambers are recessed and there is no ejector rod.

Attached: Germany-Pistol-1879-Reichsrevolver-1879-Full.png (500x426 461.98 KB, 42.15K)

Rhino is indeed God-tier, but the 6 Unica is also a great looking pistol. The newer Russian pistols are really nice looking too. Curse Clinton for banning their import, and curse every president since for not reversing it.

Attached: GSh-18_06.jpg (400x400 59.83 KB, 123.98K)

My pre-B CZ-75. I have several other guns, but none of them really mean a lot to me, I guess my 1911, being the first gun I had to modify while building it. My AR-15 didn't need any filing or sanding.
The CZ-75 has a grip like a handshake, and enough mass to mitigate recoil rather well. It's more accurate than I am. I'd wanted one ever since I first learned of its existence in GSC, but now I know why it was so desired.

Attached: 1911A1.webm (960x540 6.4 MB, 2.72M)

Nothing compares to the Browning Hi-Power. It's just too damn perfect.

Attached: Browning_HP_West_German_Police.jpg (559x354, 47.41K)

hell yeah

Attached: JPEG_20171230_172316.jpg (1600x1200 1.99 MB, 236.77K)

is it true the slide moves like smooth glass?

I like the Browning Hi Power and CZ 75, the PP in all of its iterations. But when it comes down to it I prefer the 1911 myself, I think its natural graceful balance and flow is superior, fits the hand, is a natural pistol. I prefer the 45 ACP to 9mm, and in truth I prefer the 1911 to the High Power.

Manuhrin is probably the greatest revolver you can get in most ways, but the S&W combat revolver is a great masterpiece in its own right. I still enjoy shooting revolver quite a bit, the safety of the hard double action but also the accuracy and easy pull of the single action. Match grade accuracy and high reliability combined in an affordable,and durable, package. Again, like the Hi Power, 1911, CZ, the side ejector revolver is a natural gun, smooth, graceful flowing, it comes up on target naturally, works with you, is part of you. A good, modern double action revolver is a great weapon.

Bersa 380 (poor man's PPK…..that works better)
Been around for a while so you can get nice old grips if you want a classy look. You will feel like James Bond.
Pretty darn good trigger in SA.
IMO its a modern work of art-deco in same vein as 1911 or Hi-Power, but in soft shooting 380. OK, 380 kinda sucks, cost more than 9mm for 1/2 power, but what ya gonna do?
Always had good results with real world accuracy shooting off hand with the Bersa.
Its a bit big and heavy for 380 but in real world thats a good thing.
3 distinct looks for mag. Regular w/out pinky extension, regular and extended.
Has lock/key feature (love it or hate it, get an extra key).

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27.25K)

what's a good browning HP to get nowadays?

my CZ-SP01

Attached: 1000x750.jpeg.49b1847a0c4b42fd98929e3348489b6a.jpg (960x720, 93K)

i just got one for christmas from fiance; my first gun. Having a real blast with it so far. Can't complain one bit.

Attached: mycz.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)