Ancestry.com says White cop is part black,he's ridiculed, wins racist lawsuit against his Department

GRAND RAPIDS, MI - A Hastings police sergeant who says he was ridiculed at the police station after a genetic test showed he was part black settled his lawsuit against the city and top officials.

Brown said he was subjected to racial taunts after an Ancestry.com test showed that his race and national origin was 18 to 33 percent "sub-Saharan African.

Cleon Brown will receive $65,000 from the city's insurer.

He will be on paid administrative leave until Oct. 31, when he will resign, unless he obtains full-time employment before that, according to an agreement obtained by MLive and The Grand Rapids Press in a Freedom of Information request.
"
At Christmas, someone hung a black Santa Clause figurine with "18%" written on its white beard. It was put in Brown's stocking.

He said other officers whispered, "Black Lives Matters," and pumped their fists, while the police chief called him, "Kunte," a character in Alex Haley's novel, "Roots: The Saga of an American Family."

The city said police Chief Jeff Pratt ordered racial comments to end. Brown started his own trouble by joking about results of the DNA test that he said showed he was "18-percent African American," the city said.

The city said "African American" isn't a possible test result.

It also said that Ancestry.com does not provide information on race, and that Brown is not part of a protected class.

"If plaintiff is allowed to be included as the member of a protected class because of the self-reported results of a commercial ancestry test, then the courts will be in the business of 'certifying bloodlines and races,'" Hastings' attorney, Michael Bogren wrote, citing previous case law.

She said officers turned their back on her client after he filed a discrimination complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

"Based on the openly hostile, retaliatory behaviors displayed by the Defendants (the City Manager, Police Chief, the Deputy Chief, one of four sergeants, and one of seven Officers), and tacit approval of Defendant's conduct by many other Hastings officers, it is more likely than not, Plaintiff will not have adequate back up in the event of an emergency," Boylan wrote.

She said her client was known as a "good cop" who was "well-liked and respected" by other officers.

mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2018/07/white_cop_settles_racism_suit.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B0WMjDqIYH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like good natured ribbing taken too far
I was just wondering if he told one person about his heritage or he went around bragging about it. If he went around making an issue of it, he started the harassment then. Where I work, no one would give a hoot, and if someone was teased about it, it would die down after a week.

65k Doesn't sound like a very profitable settlement to me. One year pay, (minus attorney fees.) Who's going to hire him now? Unless the 18% fills one of those lousy quotas…

Attached: index.jpeg (289x174, 6.7K)

Cleon Brown
What was his moms thinkin'

nuff said

Is ancestry.com one of the companies that purposefully puts false data in white people's reports? More than a few such testing services have been known to get assfractured by people who are white as the driven snow.

Both my ancestry and family tree DNA says 98 percent euro no Jewish no African. The other 2 % is from the Caucasus mountain area the root of the Caucasian people. No contamination in my samples, but this in the ancestry DNA test version 2. Version 1 Saïd mt y DNA origin was India, but those version 1 results were binned with no refund. I think the company they employed in version 1 was shoddy.

He kinda deserves this TBH

Probably not unless they're doing it with jew since I got 4 percent and my buddy got his dna tested through them and got 3 percent jewish I think. I don't know of any jews in my family though.

Attached: cheekibreeki.png (391x737, 46.64K)

lol finds out hes black and immediately demands gibs

Still whiter than most Americans

Attached: 1508509323269.png (2284x1156, 209.46K)

Attached: 890FDF49-8EFA-4ECC-8CB6-951BE9C61A80.jpeg (1104x927, 247.36K)

EL GOBLINO

Ever considered the fact you might just be a delusional kike in denial?

In denial about what? Everything is there. You better watch out buddy there's a 1 percent chance I'll bomb you and a 4 percent chance I'll make you give me your money.

yes

Sorry, Pajeet, version 1 was the accurate one.

Enjoy our curry

This is the le 0% face.

And his crocs are hungry, bitch

Attached: 3205176-H.jpeg (1389x454, 392.69K)

Gimme your shoes, fag

Attached: index.jpeg (311x162, 11.86K)

That would explain why I feel this urge to poo in public places all the time

What if I'm an actual jew? Would they think I'm on their side and therefore be more accurate in my report?

What a wigger

Yes.
I was originally 6% sandnigger when my results came back. Then people started calling their bullshit. My new update removed the sandnigger and moved it to potatoenigger.

Does your poo smell of fragrant spices?

I bet alot of white purists go for the dna testing shit and get some really disheartening results.

Then keep it to them selves and double down on the nigger, shit skin taunts

NEVER EVER TRUST ANCESTRY OR 23 AND ME.

NEVER.

THEY WILL MINDFUCK YOU WITH LIES.

ok 18% darkie

Once again, people are taking these at home or any DNA tests at face value. Even mainstream outlets have warned about factors relating to DNA sequencing and genetic markers alone can make these tests quite inaccuracte and speculative at best.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B0WMjDqIYH0

good goy

this is an English speaking board

fuck off back to reddit