Big Meanies Doesn't Respect Imageboard Culture !!!

Summer's Here, and the time is right for dancin' in the streets of Zig Forums, but several guests have complained about a bump in the road that has scuffed their dancing shoes.

They'll be minding their own Zig Forums business, enjoying their Zig Forums Imageboard Culture, when out of nowhere, with no warning, suddenly a 'Big Meanie' appears, and starts making their Zig Forums experience 'less than ideal'….

Many people suspect this is the work of just one man, while others have heard rumors that it's actually a team of highly trained subversive Anti-Chan Troublemakers who are causing all of the irritating chaos and pandemonium.

Here's how to spot the intruder:
-he has no respect for our culture
-he hates video games
-he says anime is for faggots
-he is rude
-he refuses to stop
-he thinks the Goldwater sucks
-he thinks Zig Forums sucks
-he insults Trump
-he uses PicsArt to further irritate you

if you see anybody matching this description, please report him immediately

Thank you

8ch.net/report_neptune

Attached: PicsArt_08-01-01.30.14.png (2518x627, 172.66K)

doesn't the Bible mention the Antichan in Revelations?

it's Johnny Neptune who's doing it

Don't worry; I've got my eye on this warped individual.
He won't escape unscathed.

Attached: JN Cannot Escape.jpg (220x220, 21.35K)

Attached: c0fc99ba904bade34cdfba23f0e53fcab7ef9fed295b3553aea966b3e5ff77dc.jpg (2500x2097, 1.14M)

I take his spam over namefags any day of the week. Also props to whoever makes all those smiling convicts shops…we should make a gallery for those.

He's a cancer

>only fucks with the Zig Forumsigger and (((newsplus))) boards
Wow the whole site is completely fucked. Curse you Johnny nigturd. Please don't fuck with Zig Forums, it's the last bastion against you.

come to a "free speech" image board but can't handle trolls. You want your own safe space too?
Wait a mi….

Johnny, you made this thread didn't you?

B-b-but I thought cancer was a crab.
and I LOVE Crabposting!

Attached: Cancer.jpg (439x512, 65.78K)

fair enough
Meh. I could see not partaking. But hating them? Are you sure that's the right word?
It is though.
Rude? On an imageboard? The unmitigated gall!
Report & hide. It's that easy.
Are you shitting me? you're trying to tell me it doesn't?
Have you looked around lately?
I didn't know he was going that far. This is just too much to bear.
wat

What a gay post. OP is a faggot.

Attached: 667.gif (150x148, 929.73K)

Attached: Don't Look.jpg (247x232, 27.59K)

manlet

Attached: poor lil manlet andrew.jpg (500x500, 164.45K)

kill yourself tranny

I've always assumed he selects certain boards one at a time, wipes his feces all along the walls, urinates into the refrigerator, breaks all the furniture, then moves on to another board

you tried on /tv/ and got BTFO andrew, come try again, we need another lolcow to milk since truthseeker is gone for good

Attached: manlet elvis.jpg (799x1200, 218K)

More like he incoherently spurgs out on Zig Forums and Zig Forums all day while people either ignore or laugh at him.

Attached: Manlet Pussy.jpg (500x500, 59.24K)

Attached: making fun of people who watch anime.png (1024x563, 1.09M)

Attached: Dis Chicken.jpg (287x430, 42.31K)

The kind of intruder that would be sorely missed by the userbase were he to gtfo.
(You) Will Cry Like a Bitch!

Attached: (You) Will Cry.jpg (599x600, 55.02K)

Theme song for this thread.

Attached: 1137aab8d3045b8a7610e0733e24f8760fd0beb42845931efe29c565791efbe5.png (394x317, 4.07K)

Except he's not in here. He most certainly was OP of this thread, but I don't think he's been in here since.

Attached: Big Meanie!.jpg (500x364, 47K)

Anime IS for faggots.

>>>/intl/
fuck off

Well I mean he's been here for quite a while. Zig Forums just doesn't give a shit while spammers on /newspus/ stay up for days on end.

>tfw he doesn't know the board vol thinks /intl/ was right

You gotta wonder how much of an lolcow Andrew is that he sperges every time someone so much as implies he's a virgin or he's gay, calls out anons for their hobbies, and yet wastes countless hours shitposting on a Taiwanese box-cutting line.

Attached: You Big Meanie!.jpg (360x400, 32.54K)

Thanks, vol, for the bumplock!
If you hadn't anchored this thread I would feel compelled to continue posting in it until Johnny Neptune shows up..

you, my good sir…..

are a douchebag

And there he is – right on cue!

lol I've been busy

I couldn't give any less of a fuck about a bump lock…..

But then again I couldn't give any less of a fuck about anything right now….

Tomorrow I'm going to be making a big decision, and my mind is still isn't completely made up

It's a 50-50 thing right now, and it has a lot to do with what the universe tells me in the next 24 hours

I've got really bad indigestion right now, and a million things on my mind… I'm playing with the kitten and I'm completely distracted right now. Thinking about possibly inducing vomiting to try to minimize this world class case of gastro indigestion…

I might even go get some Tums

Hahaha

This was THE BEST THREAD in history

Anime is for faggots. I cant believe you people dont see how effeminate it is.