The smart phone problem

My parents are letting my little brother(12 years old) to play on his phone all day to the point where he is with it even when writing his homework or going to the toilet and especially with the earbuds. Not only that but the results of that are more than obvious, he has no friends, is awkward, easily scared, has atrocious memory, acts spoiled and yells only at home. I don't want him to become the complete opposite of it either, just be a normal person, not a normie as well. I try to ingrain in my parents skulls how wrong they are, even straight up telling them how irresponsible are and how they are going to ruin his life. What I notice is that my mom agrees a bit with me but still doesn't want to take it away from him because he will have a fit, same with my grandma. My father though is completely relentless and claims I'm bullying him if I don't do all the things he wants. I understand they are tired from working and life at all but this will result in even bigger suffering for them. Maybe after all its my fault for introducing him to one of the most satanic things ever, the computer game and especially minecraft, I will never ever forgive myself for this. . Posting it here because its the only place where I have a chance of getting an actual answer on how to deal with it because its getting out of control.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1481x833, 82.13K)

Proverbs 23:13-14

Easier said than done, I get yelled enough if I even try to stop his internet. Its ridiculous. It seems like I will have to brick his phone but that will result in either them getting him a new one or just letting him play on his PC all day instead which is as much self-destructive as the phone.

Does he turn violent when his feefees are hurt?

Sucks to be raised like that. Get him to join you in outdoor activities. It's easier to instill another habit in place of a bad one than to just get rid of the bad one.
Have you tried taking him to a park to play ball or anything of the sort?

He gets angry even for little things and if it something "serious" he does get violent.

I'm still recovering myself from the same thing and even if I come way earlier from work it would be awkward and its not like he will ever want to go out. I just don't want him to repeat the same mistakes at as me but not only will he, it will get even worse.

My brother is also 12.
I have been very explicit with my parents that they do not know about the evils of technology as much as me, since I have been born in it.
It is extremely important for the children to not use it during puberty. It will scar and mold their brain for life.

My parents have not completely forbid him from using it as I sugested, because they are afraid to upset him and they truly can't imagine their own lifes without smartphones so they think they would be doing extreme harm that way. When the opposite is true.

What I have found to work is to ask my parents to enforce their authority for him to do things that I also do.
He's joined Muay Thai classes, walking the dog, spending the weekend with the familie, enforcing some curfew for the internet etc. These are things that I also do.

To sum up, my advice is to not expect you'll get what you want without being confrontational with your parents and demanding him to do activities you also do.

Outdoor activities and talk to your parents because this will be a problem in the future unless you act now.

Did you even read my posts, I confront them almost every day about it but nothing changes, I'm just one step away from yelling at them.

Repend immediately, you awfuly sick monster!

Well, I did yell at my parents. I told you to be confrontational.
Still, you should demand him to do things you also do. Normies can't grasp a concept without personalizing it, so if you're being a hypocrite they'll never listen to you even if you're right.

My brother was a spoiled retard. You can't imagine how big of a problem it will become. Your brother will destroy your family if he doesn't fear you or your parents.

It's important to get him off at almost any cost OP.
It would be nice to have them just take away his phone after you ask them, and everyone lives happily ever after, but that's not happening. Think of the situation only having two options; either be confrontational and a bit brash with your parents now, or your brother will grow up to be a severely damaged person as a direct result of inaction.
I'd be willing to bet at least some of us know what it means to grow up as a damaged person from being hooked to the internet too long as a kid. We're just lucky to be the very small fraction of lost people to be saved from a life of total degeneracy.

Attached: 1452052838202.jpg (797x924, 95.2K)

The easiest thing to get a kid from tech is force him to do chores to earn the privilege. Make sure does all of them, does his school work, and excercises or plays outside with no tech for at least an hour. EZPZ

Well, he ain't your kid. You don't get to tell your parents what to do. Just shrug, turn the other cheek, and pray earnestly for them.

Jesus had no kids yet he taught many and used force to remove some.
Your apathy toward your own brother, not even a total stranger, is something I think you should reflect on.

OP isn't Jesus. Also, remember that whole "honor thy father and thy mother" thing? Yeah, you don't get to tell your parents what to do. If the have decided what is best for their child, then all any of us can do is turn the other cheek (as JESUS commanded) and pray for them (as JESUS commanded).

get the mac address of the smartphone, and wherever you can get near him, either spoof the wifi network or the mobile data network and gaslight his internet. also start doing push updates but with your trojans that'll drive him loopy (you can root the phone and make it not look like anythings happene to get around signing problems). make it so it sounds like god is personally taking over the phone.

It's a difficult scenario when parents abandon discipline in favor of, and it's hard to use another word for this, sloth. Your father seems to be the hub of the problem, both as the natural authority figure and as the one most passionately in favor of this poor state of affairs. Having been there myself you may need to present yourself as a kindly advocate for your brother, letting go of your resentments both to better make your case and because it's what God wants. Quietly considering your options and prayer won't steer you wrong here I think.

There is more required of parents than to simply have children to honor them.

PS Do not brick the phone. On the one hand it's a wasteful action that you yourself say is futile and really serves no purpose than to act on your unhappy passions, and on the other if you do it and its found out you will wreck your standing in the eyes of your parents.

Allowing his parents to raise a child to be ADHD would be extremely dishonorable. Some people need to be told they suck at parenting.