Council worker mistakenly mows meadow used for David Attenborough's Big Butterfly Count

A council worker has mowed a meadow being monitored for a wildlife project spearheaded by David Attenborough, destroying the wildflowers that grew there.

The site, in Sidmouth in Devon, was home to eight different species of butterfly surveyed as part of the Big Butterfly Count.

But an East Devon District Council (EDDC) employee tasked with cutting a pathway from a car park to the gate accidentally cut nine acres of the meadow. The local authority has apologised for the blunder.

Ed Dolphin, who had been counting butterflies for the national survey, said he was “horrified” to discover the destruction of the habitat.

“It wasn’t just the number but the sheer variety of butterflies there — at least eight different sorts. The day after there was just one: a good old cabbage white.

“It’s tidy, but it’s more like a desert. Mowing it when they did and leaving the cuttings on is going to mean fewer wildflowers next time.”

Butterfly species that had been seen there included holly blues, ringlets, commas, marbled whites, peacocks and painted ladies.

Mr Dolphin continued: “I don’t know how long it will take to recover.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/david-attenborough-big-butterfly-count-meadow-council-devon-a8472891.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1216x1824, 949.85K)

Attached: but flies.mp4 (480x240, 414.38K)

>DESTROYING A BEAUTIFUL AND HARMLESS PIECE OF NATURE WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT OR A SINGLE DOUBT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YES
ARYANS WIN AGAIN
NIGGER BUTTERFLIES GENOCIDED
JEWISH ROACHES BTFO
1488 RACE WAR NOW

what the fuck man, there's no such thing as a niggerbutterfly, they're all really beautiful. Have you ever even seen a butterfly before? Mosquitos are jews and hornets are niggers. Kek.

No surprise tbh
those people should be sterilised or even better, euthanized

In Australia a council "Gardener" is kind of a euphemism for "retard", I see we just borrowed that from England also.

WTF is it with white people and mowing lawns anyway? I can understand mowing your yard enough to keep it manageable but white folks seem to mow they're lawn every other day and when they can't mow their own lawn they'll mow other peoples lawns and even vacant land just to satisfy their compulsion to mow.

Attached: mowing-clipart-1.jpg (1024x1044, 186.47K)

Good. Screw that old pedo's playground.

It was actually the cubans in Florida who brought mowing lawns. At least down South, you'd take care of invasive species but outside of suburbs (who got the idea from cubans), no one mowed their lawns until the 50s/60s.

THE ETERNAL BOOMER
Who wants to bet the person who mowed it was a nigger?

Attached: captcha.png (665x152, 26.14K)

How the hell do you accidentally mow 9 acres of meadow?

I need a "muh dik" macro but for boomers.

One only sees such a professional level of incompetence with council workers.

Fuck the inverterbrats Ed is a legend

Sir David Atten borough is a legend. Special Ed is a blooming idiot.

< "failure to maintain a yard could potentially destroy your entire house, and everything around it.

useless brainlet

The point is that boomers always whine about property values. If you weren't a dumb piece of shit you would have emphasized not having a liveable house as the primary (final point) drawback.

Attached: donald_is_coming_for_you.jpeg (617x800, 63.99K)

< "fucks up foundation"

< "house is fucked"

I made the fact that you probably didn't earn the shit you're destroying the final point.

It's not "white people", its "americans". And yes, I am one. I have neighbors like this. Have thrown my neighbor out of my yard more than once, last time threw a major stink so no one who lives near me dared trespass again, except for the niggers who think its ok to take a short cut to the nigger store (booze and swisher sweets). A 6 ft fence with accidently pointy twisted wire top "decoration" took care of them. Not saying I'm against a neat lawn, but this obsession is real.

That's two counts of reddit spacing now so I'm just gonna call bait here; you made a soylent jab the final point.

Attached: b84anon.jpg (500x294, 43.05K)

Good to know, hope your parents hire someone to keep your place from becoming a nigger magnet

did they destroy these butterflies? did they destroy their nests?

no they cut a small area of grass, butterflies and similar insects thrive on many plants not just those from meadows. and how many meadows are there in britain,how many patches of moorland, hills?

it really doesn't matter,its this obsession with being able to control nature and people that the elite have and is especially expressed in england.

putting animals in zoos to show they went to a different part of the world, storing the seed collection of planet earth in chilled containers in the artic circle. growing palm trees in hothouses.

because they are psychopaths, who need to control things,same as they enslaved africans and other peoples. they are sodomized at age 3 ritually and as a such are constantly anal retentive throughout their pitiful lives.

they seek to control,instill fear and pick what to destroy and keep.

and i hate david attenborough for this and his shitty documentary propaganda films on the bbc.

watch any bbc produced or part produced nature documentary (frequently with david attenborogh) and then have the following a sheet of paper, a pen or pencil and these are the words and themes we are looking for:

Plastic
Human Contribution
CO2
Carbon DIoxide
Oil
Population Increase
Populated Areas

now look up the georgia guidestones and tell me if you can ever watch a documentary by this man again.