FOX accepts the facts

"Mueller discovered dozens of contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians, many of them Russian intelligence agents. Mueller's grand juries have indicted over two dozen Russians, some Russian intelligence officials, for interfering with the 2016 presidential campaign, and President Trump imposed heavy financial sanctions on many of them.

Mueller also discovered the existence of a June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in New York between high-ranking campaign officials and Russian agents. When The New York Times revealed the meeting a year after it took place, the Trump folks claimed that the meeting was about the difficulties Americans were having adopting Russian children. Then emails emerged showing an offer to Donald Trump Jr. by a Russian agent to meet and provide help to the campaign in the form of dirt on Hillary Clinton. This was dirt allegedly obtained by hacking into her campaign's computers. This was an offer that Don Jr. accepted.

The president has denied any knowledge of this meeting until it emerged publicly in July 2017, and Don Jr. has testified under oath before Congress that his father did not know of the meeting until the media revealed it. But last week, Michael Cohen, a lawyer who represented Trump for the 10 years preceding his inauguration and whose office was three doors down a hall from Trump's, told Mueller and the media that Trump knew of the meeting beforehand and encouraged his campaign folks, including Don Jr., to make it happen."

foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/02/judge-andrew-napolitano-sometimes-even-famous-lawyer-can-be-more-harmful-than-helpful-to-client.html

Attached: trump-putin-afp.jpg (800x430, 46.48K)

"In one of his more bizarre rants on Fox News Channel early this week, Giuliani said there may have been a meeting at Trump Tower to plan the meeting with the Russians. Why would he reveal this? Because Mueller knows it and will reveal it. And both know that such a meeting would be the beginning of an agreement, as well as a material step in furtherance of it."

The original fake news source

whataboutism the old testament

No he has not
Yes they have
That is not why they were indicted

why has spent a year not presenting any of this to the courts
i mean wat would even be there? a fucking addressbook? nobody cares

Because Mueller is praying they could come up with enough circumstantial evidence to get someone. He knows he can't get Trump with any of this. He's trying to make it so it affects the mid terms or the next election so that he won't be seen a total failure when 2 years of this turns out nothing

Wait, the writer doesn't know? That's just their opinion? I don't care the news source or political slant, people en masse need to be highly skeptical of opinion pieces.

FOX is now owned by DISNEY
Fox was controlled opposition.
Now they're one in the same as MSM.

Fuck FoxNews; they block tor.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
next time on the brady bunch

Lock him up.

Reminder the whole Russia thing was orchestrated by Kushner to cover up Israel election meddling and to power grab, wouldn't be suprised if he comes VP if his plan to impeach Trump works

let's ignore the huge collusion between Kushner and Bibi

This isn't news.

This is a garbage opinion.

Now, that's not very nice to say about Fox News, they do good work that gets taken for granite.

That's 20th century Fox, News, Sports and the broadcast networks (Movies!, Fox) are part of another fox offshoot instead.

lets ignore how trump has child molestation camps

its gone from "no collusion!" to "collusions not a crime but if anyone colluded its the democrats"

Attached: words of innocence.jpg (331x416, 34.48K)

I'm not 7'2" tall.
Being 7'2" tall is not a crime.

Why the fuck are you telling me I'm 7'2" tall, and why are you telling me being 7'2" tall is illegal?
Because that is precisely the logic, no leaps, no modifications, nothing; that you're using here.

Implying he's going to let it drop.
Mueller is keeping it going because the kikes will kill him if he doesn't turn up something.
Literally they will kill him.
That's the last play, to try and frame Trump for murder.

You see them as mutually exclusive, which is a problem with your brain.

Oh my fucking god the amount of projection coming out of this kike is mind blowing.

well its a good thing trump is a kike so its not really projecting

Uh-o

They gonna get The Trump on a technicality

The Jews and evangelists have Jerusalem now and they don't need Trump anymore

Hallajuha

jim enjoys swarthy benis

this is well known

If he's a traitor to our country, then I hope he is punished to the fullest extent of the law. COUNTRY ABOVE ALL ELSE. I expect the President to be a true patriot, and if he's not, then he's not our true President.

Attached: just.jpg (500x332, 173.99K)

Why is Zig Forums shilling so prevalent here? The retarded commies have to raid every single board, it seems.

Lol Says the retarded leftist that watches any MSM.

Et tu Fox?

This changes everything!

Oh, so now it happens to be fake news?

China is that obnoxious guy at work who wants your job

Russia is that drunk buddy who owes you alot of money