PRAY FOR IRELAND AGAINST ABORTION

PRAY FOR IRELAND AGAINST ABORTION

Maybe abortion will be allowed in Ireland, they have a referendum about it today, to repeal the eight amendment of their constitution.

this is an exceptionnal event, like for alphie evans.And it doesn't have vocation to stay more than a few days.

Please pray for the irish people.

Attached: 1761dc96ec19f19fd4e9cb065adfecd19f28eea9ef3f535de092b31ff1d4780e.png (642x705, 405.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Catholicism_in_Ireland.png
bbc.com/news/world-europe-44241521
irishtimes.com/news/politics/irish-times-exit-poll-projects-ireland-has-voted-by-landslide-to-repeal-eighth-amendment-1.3508861
thermidormag.com/devils-bargain-the-march-for-life-and-the-novus-ordo-church/
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/fears-deadly-asian-hornets-heading-12599827
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mods pls sticky

votes don't matter, elections are only staged to establish the pretense of "legitimacy" of the government to the masses. we all know it's already been decided, it'll be legalized, subsidized with tax moneys and pushed as progress.

Attached: 00c0f4be4106fb366d370ce2f8d7fb6e3e0da0407ce7a51c98c65476c53fcf16.png (500x522, 74.93K)

This will go the same way as the gay marriage referendum there.

Gay marriage then abortion, it's almost like a great falling away.

What is the christian demographic like in Ireland?

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Lord, we beseech Thee - give courage to those that want to save the lives of the unborn, wisdom to those that are torn on the question for whichever reason so they may choose life, and forgiveness for those that will decide against life for they are blinded by worldly ideologies and the love for all that is vain. Thy Will, not ours, be done !

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb - Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners - now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be - a world without end. Amen.

—————————————————–

Hopefully they're going to vote for life. Lord have mercy on us.

Up the Christian Ireland!
God bless the Godly Irish!

I will pray as often as I can, under my breath if need be.

A decline that is noticeably unstable that some have called a fallacy?

O most merciful, all gracious and compassionate Lord Jesus Christ our Savior, Son of God: we entreat Thee, most gracious Master: look with compassion upon Thy children who have been condemned to death by the unjust judgment of men. And as Thou hast promised to bestow the heavenly kingdom on them born of water and the Spirit, and who in blamelessness of life have been translated unto Thee; and Who said, "Suffer the little children to come unto me, for of such is the kingdom of heaven"—we humbly pray, according to Thy unfailing promise: Grant the inheritance of Thy kingdom to the multitude of spotless infants who have been cruelly murdered in the abortuaries of this land; for Thou art the resurrection and the life and the repose of all Thy servants and of these innocents, O Christ our God.

Turn the hearts of those who seek to destroy Thy little ones. We beseech Thee to pour forth Thy healing grace upon them, that they may be convicted in their hearts and turn from their evil ways. Remember all of them that kill our children as on the altars of Moloch, and render not unto them according to their deeds, but according to Thy great mercy convert them—the unbelieving to true faith and piety, and the believing that they may turn from evil and do good.

O Holy Master, Almighty Father and pre-eternal God, Who alone made and directs all things; Who rises up quickly against the evil of the impious ones; Who, by providence, teaches Thy people preservation of justice and the obliteration of evil on earth; Who condescends to raise up warriors for the protection of the people of God: we entreat Thee with compunction, that as Thou didst give David power to defeat Goliath, and as Thou didst condescend through Judas Maccabeus, to seize victory from the arrogant pagans who would not call on Thy Name; so too, grant protection to us, Thy servants against the enemies rising against us as we go forth to do spiritual battle against the evil one and those who do his will rather than Thine.

For Thou art a merciful God, and lovest mankind, and unto Thee do we ascribe glory, to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

4pm and the clock is still ticking . . . Ireland hasn't been swallowed-up by the sea as a measure of God's wrath . . . so far

Frankly, regardless whether the article eight repeal goes through or doesn't, Ireland is full of lost sheep and THIS is what should be uppermost in our minds and topic of our prayers. That free abortions are being considered is indicative of just how far Ireland has fled from God, sorry to say.

I would frankly prefer a nation devoted to God that happens to allow minority pagans (like that Indian woman) to have abortions than a nation that completely bans abortions but is full of people who think nothing of flying to Liverpool or popping a pill to get one.

I believe this is what God would prefer, too, but He doesn't get a vote.

love it.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Catholicism_in_Ireland.png

It's well into a pattern now, across the formerly Christian world known as the West.

Is this cancer?

Attached: 00Uh.png (258x241, 27.85K)

Yeah some collins guy removed it a bit ago

Attached: images(20).jpg (298x169, 5.17K)

Eternal God, You have revealed Yourself as the Father of all Life. We praise You for the Fatherly care which You extend to all creation, and especially to us, made in Your image and likeness.

Father, extend Your hand of protection to those threatened by abortion, and save them from its destructive power. Give Your strength to all fathers, that they may never give in to the fears that may tempt them to facilitate abortions.

Bless our families and bless Ireland, that we may have the joy of welcoming and nurturing the life of which You are the source and the Eternal Father.

Lord Jesus Christ, You took our human nature upon Yourself. You shared our life and death, our childhood and adulthood.

You also shared our time in the womb. While still God, while worshipped and adored by the angels, while Almighty and filling every part of the universe, You dwelt for nine months in the womb of Mary. You were our Redeemer in the womb, our God who has a preborn child.

Lord Jesus, we ask You to bless and protect the children who today are in their mothers’ womb. Save them from the danger of abortion. Give their mothers the grace to sacrifice themselves, in body and soul, for their children. Help all people to recognize in the preborn child a brother, a sister, saved by You, our Redeemer in the womb.

Attached: 1527190200465.jpg (1248x1600, 774.52K)

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Here's a video about the (((referendum))) to pass around if you know anyone in Ireland.

A bit of caution: there are pics of the aftermaths of several Moloch rituals.

Sometimes when I get upset about abortion I wonder how much more angry God is about it. It's morally, theologically, philosophically bankrupt. Its a disgusting practice and a symptom of a profoundly sick society. You don't even have to be a theist to see how primitive it is.

Attached: Delicious.png (399x453, 264.21K)

I don't want anyone in Ireland having abortions but does it really matter if it's in law or not? Making something legal doesn't justify it before God, so if someone has an abortion then it's still as wrong as it was before. Don't people in Ireland raise their kids to know killing babies is horrible?

When the state says that abortions are not illegal and lets the murders of the unborn go unpunished, that is a wicked thing, and should be detested.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-44241521

Attached: ac9.jpg (439x290, 21.18K)

Praying for Ireland.

For those who aren't sure why abortion is absolutely evil, watch this video of Gianna Jesse who is an abortion survivor. Also read the Bible and the Didache which forcefully speaks out against abortion.

The 8th amendment is too strict.
Retards are a drain on society, and the last thing the world needs is more retards. Same thing with rape-children, a woman with a rape-child is unmarriageable. If the Irish were true Christians they have ensured a proper Christian social order, and forcing women to deliver retards and rape-children is just sadism and cuckoldry. It would not surprise me if the Jews had been behind this.

Hi Zig Forums

What are you even doing here?

Saw the non-christian shill.
You people are as bad as the Jews who say "fellow white people"

Attached: download (1).jpg (230x219, 6.68K)

irishtimes.com/news/politics/irish-times-exit-poll-projects-ireland-has-voted-by-landslide-to-repeal-eighth-amendment-1.3508861
If this is true, may Christ have mercy on Ireland.

Yes, yes it does:
"The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 'Say to the people of Israel, Any one of the people of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech shall surely be put to death. The people of the land shall stone him with stones. I myself will set my face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given one of his children to Molech, to make my sanctuary unclean and to profane my holy name. And if the people of the land do at all close their eyes to that man when he gives one of his children to Molech, and do not put him to death, then I will set my face against that man [see below] and against his clan [see below] and will cut them off from among their people, him and all who follow him in whoring after Molech.'" (Leviticus 20:1-5)

I have a feeling the Hebrew for "against that man and against his clan" is a bit more vague, and probably is referring to the people. After all, why does God need to warn the people of God Himself punishing an individual if the people won't? No, God is clearly warning the people: "Moloch worshipers, abortionists, and the like are evil scum, kill them or else." The NLT renders it "against the people", so the Hebrew translators probably saw the same.

"God has taken his place in the divine council;
in the midst of the gods he holds judgment:
“How long will you judge unjustly
and show partiality to the wicked? Selah
Give justice to the weak and the fatherless;
maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute.
Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.” (Psalm 82:1-4)

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, " (Isaiah 5:20)

"Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law strive against them." (Proverbs 28:4)

"A righteous man knows the rights of the poor; a wicked man does not understand such knowledge." (Proverbs 29:7)

And of course, Romans 13.

I'm filled with despair brothers, everyone around me is an active force in death or just apethetic.
Hearts of stone reign in Ireland.
Hold great hatred for my people and my nation. Lord I pray take me instead

don't ever speak of another person bearing God's divine Image as soulless. your words make me disgusted.

Communists and heretics don't have Imago Dei user.

Attached: 50b4633549e17c2188fa8f1715c1eb81a9850459d06243c2a4c31e0a24a488e4.jpg (1280x720, 112.68K)

Blasphemy. Repent.

autism

I was afraid that would be the result. it's a sign of the times. Pray and repent brothers in Christ.

It's over

Read this article to help explain how/why the post-V2 Church failed to speak up about this issue: thermidormag.com/devils-bargain-the-march-for-life-and-the-novus-ordo-church/

Attached: DeEkVCJX0AAXYbW.jpg (620x323, 9.49K)

Yesterday I prayed that the people of Ireland won't convict themselves with this referendum, but they were steadfast in their resolve.
I knew the result long ago, as most people probably did, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. What an utter disappointment. What a shame.
Come March 17th next year and a thousand Irish children will have been murdered but everybody will wear green and come out for the St. Patrick's Day parade and celebrate, and the noise of their celebrations will be heard throughout the city. A day of Irish pride.
What a pity for a country with such a rich Christian tradition to completely abandon it. The snakes are well and truly back in Ireland.

God save us.

I have this image in my head of St. Patrick weeping into Christ's shoulder. I'm ashamed to share a heritage with these people.

God save all those unborn souls that have now been put at risk solely for the pleasure of wretched men and women. God save Ireland.

It is madness that people, especially among our generation (assuming most people here are pretty young) will support this solely to continue living their easy sinful lives. There is not a single act I regard as degenerate and heinous as murder. You are killing a baby that completely relies on you for everything, and for what? You "didnt feel like it"?

They say its okay since that it cant live on its own means its not human, but no! That just shows how cold you are! you betray your own child, the one person it should rely on is you, and you kill him/her!

It's sad, but it was to be expected. Surprised by how wide the gap was between yes and no, but this is happening everywhere in the west I guess.

I feel less than I should in this matter. Perhaps I am so used to this world that it no longer affects me. May God have mercy on the Irish.

Yeah, I expected a narrow yes vote. A no vote would have been a pleasant surprise; instead, we're unpleasantly surprised with a landslide vote for babykilling.

This is one of the many reasons why women should not be allowed to vote.

Attached: images.jpg (244x206, 8.99K)

People may screw up but reminder though.

Attached: Reminder.jpg (720x460, 133.22K)

Lord have mercy

Attached: 1525315339182.jpg (960x506 58.36 KB, 67.73K)

You had one (1) job, potato tiggers.

REJOICE BROTHERS!
THE SIGNS OF THE END TIMES ARE HAPPENING!

I had a feeling this would happen. I read some discourse amongst people on and offliune, and the amount of people I've heard who have described the unborn baby as 'a clump of cells' is astounding.

speaking of which, what is the view of abortion in the case where the baby would be born dead, or where it would kill the mother in the process?

Attached: wew.png (2382x245, 32.39K)

Ireland is gone too…now, only some Eastern European Countries still stand. I wish God would cast all of Western Europe and the other Western Countries in Hell.

I find it odd that people here are stating how 'ashamed' they are of Ireland and such when it was one of the only western countries to still ban abortions. Surely preventing the death of thousands of unborn up until 2018 is worth something in comparison to the multitude of countries, that I'm sure most of you are from, that have been killing since the technology was basically available.

I voted no yesterday. I campaigned, I marched, I prayed. I did all I could. The strength of foreign, corrupting influence is too much on the youth of Ireland now, the majority are now completely Godless, or follow some base level 'I'm like spiritual' nonsense.

Ireland has been broken. A Catholic bastion during the early middle ages, holding strong and producing breathtaking pious works during an endless onslaught of pagan, raping invaders. Finally throwing off the shackles of Anglican and Presbyterian dominance 100 years ago after hundreds of years of staying true to the faith, regardless of countless efforts to convert the population via harsh penal laws or brute force.

I say again that Ireland is broken, and ask you all not to mock and insult us, but to pray with us. We lasted as long as we could, but the external pressures finally broke us. I look back at the time of occupation by Britain, forced conversion to other denominations of Christianity pale in comparison to what we have received today. A new, godless society where immediate pleasures and feelings are held above all else.

Sé do bheatha, a Mhuire, atá lán de ghrásta, tá an Tiarna leat. Is beannaithe thú idir na mná agus is beannaithe toradh do bhroinne, Íosa. A Naomh-Mhuire, a Mháthair Dé, guigh orainn na peacaigh,anois agus ar uair ár mbáis. áiméin.

Attached: 15987445.png (427x640 390.82 KB, 69.94K)

Imagine being so butthurt about loosing follower for your stone age cult that you have to throw a hissy fit about unborn creatures in hopes to become relevant again.

Attached: Wilder.jpg (750x563, 65.48K)

Imagine tipping your fedora so hard that you legalize murder and dont care at all about it. You truly are a credit to humanity.

Attached: 8ab.jpg (640x640, 52.57K)

It's called a tophat my narrow minded friend and I didn't legalize anything I just point out stupidity and wrongdoings where I see them.

None of them will be baptized though. The most we can do is to pray for their souls so that they may be reunited with their Creator.

Not even any eastern european countries have escaped only Malta is the last euro land still standing against abortion.

Attached: Pro-life_monument_between_Mosta_and_Naxxar_Malta,_Monument_for_the_unborn_child.jpeg (2592x1936, 968.78K)

But you clearly are celebrating the death of human lives and morals, thats primative even by biblical standards. And you call us Godfearing people "stone age" when you yourself celebrate the murders of innocent children, children that never asked to be conceived. You let them be murdered for what? You cummies? Is pleasure so important to fedoras like you that you are willing to commit murder for it? Do you love (((Moloch))) that much?

Look in a mirror for once in your life.

Attached: molochidol.jpg (385x512, 121.64K)

Aye brother, I am sorry. I suppose this referendum has us on edge, would any of our nations have voted against abortion? Perhaps Poland?

Attached: Abortion percentage by country.png (800x480, 31.91K)

Latin America is the last pro-life bastion. Here in Brazil (((they))) are shilling heavily for abortion, but we're having a conservative surge right now.

We need to keep fighting, though.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-19-06-40-1.png (1080x1662, 380.02K)

In the Soviet Union for every born infant 2 others were aborted.
A think Russia is 1 to 1, now.

Cuba is like that as well. Pretty much all of my older female relatives have aborted their children, unfortunately.

hey

eh?

Why is that cancer?

No social issue has divided Ireland’s 4.8 million people as sharply as abortion, which was pushed up the political agenda by the death in 2012 of a 31-year-old Indian immigrant from a septic miscarriage after she was refused a termination. Campaigners left flowers and candles at a large mural of the woman, Savita Halappanavar, in central Dublin. Her parents in India were quoted by the Irish Times newspaper as thanking their “brothers and sisters” in Ireland and requesting the new law be called “Savita’s law”.

Attached: download.jpg (1200x804, 120.23K)

Everything about this disgusts me.

Attached: Disgusted samurai.jpg (500x473, 39.5K)

This had better be the End Times. If things can always get worse, I don't want to be around to see what it looks like.

Attached: 6c390694d7ed40163690849970d93e008b04d39e82db3fac71d5b9255c4dbba5.png (665x663, 1017.19K)

Attached: efa.png (393x536, 335.52K)

Kek you stupid winnie the poohers, it has come exactly as I told you:
Had you allowed abortions in case of rape and fetal abnormalities you could have prevented groundless abortions.
Burn in hell cucks!

(you)

Attached: ee8d6d2f73d7656700b283ea2727642964f99d8227b4d1414278c01cc60681f1.png (645x729, 31.84K)

I'll see you there, you unchristian Zig Forumsyp.

Attached: 8936f85267c14c4a96b5eb0d9ee952043368b003bb21b1fb21a4505494b6d507.jpg (1600x1715, 388.73K)

ARGHHHH
Is God listening brothers? I'm alone on an island of devils

The great apostasy is truly upon us.

what is r/christianity's problem? I always try to go there buts its just pro abortion garbage and constant complaining about evangelicals

Really heats those hemispheres.

Ireland may have legalized it, but England had abortion allowed way before this. So realize that this actually shows the Irish are better.

Attached: Ireland_protestants_1861-1991.gif (662x494, 54.17K)

If I ever visit that nation, I will exclusively go to Donegal.

Donegal voted no by 1%.

I thought St. Patrick drove all the snakes out of Ireland over a thousand years ago…

Attached: 1455038320109.png (680x686, 653.26K)

Better than voting Yes by 1%.

Yeah, and the Americans let them back in.

Attached: Dd1pdWJVMAABTnn.jpg (960x800, 94.65K)

sorry for being morally consistant

Equality is a false god.

If any of you use twitter and aren't on the murder legalising degenerates' block list, you're doing something wrong.

Attached: good.jpg (1335x570, 73.82K)

What did she mean by "for the sake of equality"? Some have made a case for not executing those who get abortions, at least initially, due to them being ignorant/brainwashed, but I don't understand what equality has to do with anything.

(((Equality)))

But doesn't septic miscarriage mean that the baby was already dead inside of her? Why is it a termination when the baby is already dead?

As I understand it, the pregnancy was pretty much doomed early on, but the fetus was still alive, so abortion was proscribed. The fetus died, the mother delivered it, and went septic shortly after. They passed laws to prevent this kind of situation but honestly the Church has lost a lot of credibility and so here we are.

From what I have seen the Church has handled this abysmally. Was anything at all said or done by the Irish bishops in the run up to this? I don't even think Pope Francis has said anything, other than that he will visit shortly after the referendum.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in many parishes to hear the homilies today …

LMMMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCKS TO BE YOU RETARDS

Reported.

Someone call a Serb to make pol fly

Attached: This_aint_weed_shaggy.jpg (625x469, 82.26K)

DEATH TO IRELAND

Attached: thatescalated.jpg (1280x720, 76.49K)

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/fears-deadly-asian-hornets-heading-12599827
13 So Moses stretched out his staff over Egypt, and the Lord made an east wind blow across the land all that day and all that night. By morning the wind had brought the locusts; 14 they invaded all Egypt and settled down in every area of the country in great numbers. Never before had there been such a plague of locusts, nor will there ever be again. 15 They covered all the ground until it was black. They devoured all that was left after the hail—everything growing in the fields and the fruit on the trees. Nothing green remained on tree or plant in all the land of Egypt.