Michael "I'm not going to publicly criticize the pope because it will make the Church look bad to outsiders" Voris has...

Michael "I'm not going to publicly criticize the pope because it will make the Church look bad to outsiders" Voris has finally had enough.

VORIS NO!

Begome Western Rite

Attached: 27067524_1567232446686621_1983811520795528691_n.jpg (417x300 41.63 KB, 87.54K)

No.

There is no possible way to accept Orthodox church teachings. Their teachings on contraception and divorce are evil.

Attached: 29djko.jpg (600x446, 35.83K)

As opposed to Catholic teachings on contraception, which are babby's first philosophy fanfics promoted to theology because someone in the church wrote them.
Family planning is still contraception, you fags only get around the obvious through Talmud-style overcomplicating your own rulebooks until you find a manmade loophole to solve your manmade problem.

Wew

well yeah it isn't

wew

Attached: download (1).jpeg (188x268, 10.61K)

having sex with your wife during reduced fertility is categorically not contraception

as NPR was crying about it the other day, your wife can still get pregnant

Although i've stumbe upon Voris in the past i've never watched any of his videos and i didn't know about the Church Militant till now, he looks like an ok guy and that he trully believes in Christ so convertion to Orthodoxy when?

Great vid! Thx OP

Your wife can still get pregnant if non-"family planning" contraception fails too, which it sometimes does. The intent behind both contraception and family planning is the same, the only difference is that one is based of actively using something to make conception much less likely and the other is mostly timing.

“Periodic continence, that is, the methods of birth regulation based on self-observation and the use of infertile periods, is in conformity with the objective criteria of morality. These methods respect the bodies of the spouses, encourage tenderness between them, and favor the education of an authentic freedom” (CCC 2370).

(checked)
(checked)

Dont we already have a thread for NFP?
The topic is Voris and what an intolerant bigot he is. El Papa says the God made the gays they way they are. Voris has no right to question the Pope!

Attached: train-derail.jpg (480x357, 48.26K)

Attached: wikihow dog.png (664x520, 169.42K)

Please excuse me, I should have kept the family planning shit in the proper thread.

Why change now after all the years of attacking people who are critical of Pope Francis?

Why is his hair so faggy?
Appearance is optics itself. Human nature can not depersonalize ideals.
If you don't take care of your masculinity and your body, you're hurting Christianity no matter how smart you think your words sound.

what? I'm new to Christianity but I thought because of all of the coverups that anybody identifying as catholic are homosexuals.

No worries to some people I guess that's not a bad thing? I always thought the bible was clear that it was though. I'm so confused lol.